ADVERTISEMENT

Wish these Dems would make up their minds on babies

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
At first they want to kill them, in the womb and up to 28 days after birth, all out of necessity of convenience for the pregnant women. Then there is a formula shortage and pelosi and company advise all of these moms to "JUST BREAST FEED!" But now, Pelosi wants to prosecute someone, anyone that could have caused this baby food shortage because "we are talking about babies here" her words.

So I'm lost. Has their mindset changed? At first these helpless little humans had no value, and should be destroyed if they complicated their "host's" lives. Now that the sustenance needed by babies (and mother's) is all of a sudden important, to the point that "people need to be held accountable".

Of course you know the real answer, they read some pollster numbers and now the babies have turned from political advantage to a political liability. These people couldn't care less for any of us and certainly not these little babies who can offer little to add to the tax base. They long for power, power over us, they think of us as slaves, slaves to provide resources for their own lifestyles and perversities. Disgusting leech of a human being.

God could end this country today and no injustice would be done.

At first they want to kill them, in the womb and up to 28 days after birth, all out of necessity of convenience for the pregnant women. Then there is a formula shortage and pelosi and company advise all of these moms to "JUST BREAST FEED!" But now, Pelosi wants to prosecute someone, anyone that could have caused this baby food shortage because "we are talking about babies here" her words.

So I'm lost. Has their mindset changed? At first these helpless little humans had no value, and should be destroyed if they complicated their "host's" lives. Now that the sustenance needed by babies (and mother's) is all of a sudden important, to the point that "people need to be held accountable".

Of course you know the real answer, they read some pollster numbers and now the babies have turned from political advantage to a political liability. These people couldn't care less for any of us and certainly not these little babies who can offer little to add to the tax base. They long for power, power over us, they think of us as slaves, slaves to provide resources for their own lifestyles and perversities. Disgusting leech of a human being.

God could end this country today and no injustice would be done.
If it wasn’t such a tragic issue it would be funny. They have talked themselves into corners with some views so much, when things like this happen the contradiction is head shaking. The same happens when they have to identify as a man or woman for their own benefit.

Why did you leave out all the pregnant men from your argument, you sexist!

I apologize. I have no idea how I could be so offensive, uncaring and hateful. I will retake the pronoun training course to avoid any future horrific attacks on the sensibilities of my liberal brethren. I promise to eat only organic, environmentally friendly, sustainable, tofu sourced from a diverse, socially equitable source. I shall weep to the woke Gods for a better understanding of the minority sufferings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT