ADVERTISEMENT

Word to the Chats-Don't be a heat seeker

Six pack of of Redbull?
CNN and MSNBC, and ABC and NBC and CBS told me that kind of stop only happens to black folk. If the guy had gone after the cop's gun, he's be dead. Instead, he complied with every directive of the cop in a bad mood, and everybody went on home.
Cop probably chugged a few redbulls to get him through a crappy shift dealing with all this bull$hit and near the end of the day he gets ambushed by this punk while he is in pursuit of someone that has broken the law. Point was made for the dumba$$ to be a decent citizen and for that, he goes home without a ticket and new found respect for a man that is doing his best to make Connecticut a safe place for all.

In my opinion, that officer was stressed to his limits. He and his brothers and sisters in law enforcement have been shunned, derided, insulted, and generally made to feel like they were poop under their shoes.

I tell you, it’s hard, HARD To keep cool in a situation like that, especially when you have probably been working back to back to back 12 hour shifts. It wasn’t right on his part, no law enforcement officer should talk to Citizen like that on a traffic stop.

But I get it.

Ima pray for my brother on that wall.

Six pack of of Redbull?

Cop probably chugged a few redbulls to get him through a crappy shift dealing with all this bull$hit and near the end of the day he gets ambushed by this punk while he is in pursuit of someone that has broken the law. Point was made for the dumba$$ to be a decent citizen and for that, he goes home without a ticket and new found respect for a man that is doing his best to make Connecticut a safe place for all.
I doubt that jerk had any new found respect, bet he cussed him when he left and bad mouthed him to all he knows later

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT