ADVERTISEMENT

Would all of these teams win the SEC?

WinderDad80

Eternal Optimist
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2017
Winder
Pretend UGA doesn’t exist and plug any of these teams in this conference in our place. I think all of them could and should win the SEC.

Texas
Michigan
Florida State
USC
Ohio State
Oregon
Penn State

The biggest thing we have going for us this year is our conference is really bad. Saturday might’ve looked ugly but that was probably the 2nd hardest game on our regular season schedule. Only Tennessee will be harder because it’s another rivalry game on the road but they aren’t the same this year either. Don’t tell me Kentucky, Missouri, or Ole Miss has a chance against us unless we lose the turnover battle 6-0 or something, they are all bad.

Then in Atlanta (yes I am assuming we get there) instead of getting juggernaut Bama we get their worst team since 07 with a rapidly aging coach.

For me, a 13-0 season with another SEC title would constitute a successful season even if we get bounced in the first round of the playoff in ugly fashion. I know everyone badly wants a 3 peat, but it would take a healthy amount of luck and us getting hot at the right time for that to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News