ADVERTISEMENT

Would like to see Matt Stinchcomb publicly call out Max Kellerman....

Of course you do, because you're miserable. You've been locked up in your filthy hovel for 5 months watching 24 hour CNN covid coverage. You wallow in fear and misery all day.
source.gif

What he said is actually racist. He is saying Justin Fields and his parents along with any other minority in the south, that wants to play football, aren't smart enough to understand the risks. News flash, not all people in the south are white. Also if he thinks only people in the south want to see football being played, he really does need to pull his head out of his own ass.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
I didn't see the segment, but I think it's fair to characterize much of SEC fans as being "gullible low information idiots who only want to see football played regardless of facts." However, that doesn't mean it's a mistake to play football this fall. I happen to think there is a huge segment of SEC fans that are morons, but the SEC is right to move forward with the season with the parameters they have laid out.
I happen to think the majority of ESPN employees are complete morons.

What he said is actually racist. He is saying Justin Fields and his parents along with any other minority in the south, that wants to play football, aren't smart enough to understand the risks. News flash, not all people in the south are white. Also if he thinks only people in the south want to see football being played, he really does need to pull his head out of his own ass.
Racism is only racism when it advances a particular political agenda.

I doubt that Matt is interested in defending the south and probably agrees with the ESPN political rant. More or less said that SEC country is a bunch of mouthbreathing Trump supporters that are ignoring science because we need our football back. Smart people are like that. They are mentally blessed with the ability to rise above the the surrounding dogmatism.
Any particular reason your replying to me. OP wanted Stinchcomb to respond. I quite frankly don’t care.

At this point I would think ESPN's ratings, are about as low as the NBA. Kellerman is just towing the woke elitist line. He still thinks, hands up don't shoot is real.

Reactions: Rick Dawg 11
Basically Kellerman called out the south during an ESPN political rant. More or less said that SEC country is a bunch of mouthbreathing Trump supporters that are ignoring science because we need our football back. Just the usual top notch journalism we’ve come to expect from the worldwide leader.
Kellerman is an idiot!!

We deserve some of those stereotypes but I could care less. The South will always be underestimated. That’s fine. I’ll take my southern versus the rest every time. Best food best football best women. Nuff said. I want Georgia to play football and I think covid should be taken seriously but I really want SEC football.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg
I just watched the clip. Max is stupid. This to me has nothing to do with Trump. God, I hope not.

I can name on 0 hands the number of NFL jersey wearing meathead fans I know, but I suspect there is a large contingent of morons amongst them. I KNOW that the SEC has a large share of moronic fans, that's why it doesn't bother me if someone points that out. Even if Kellerman is right about the functional intelligence of SEC fans, it doesn't mean the SEC is wrong about proceeding with football with strict conditions and limited fans.
We deserve some of those stereotypes but I could care less. The South will always be underestimated. That’s fine. I’ll take my southern versus the rest every time. Best food best football best women. Nuff said. I want Georgia to play football and I think covid should be taken seriously but I really want SEC football.

I travel the country and I have found that every state has their share of idiots. Most folks in most places are decent and relatively intelligent in one way or other but every place has their share of village idiots. Bristol, CT just seems to be a place that attracts more than their fair share.

Reactions: Nolan3353
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT