ADVERTISEMENT

Wow at GA DPH. Suspended vaccines for Elbert Co. For 6 months

Because they gave them to teachers. I agree us teachers should have to wait our time but instead of punishing elderly, let's fire the person who didnt follow orders.
I think teachers should go to the front of the line, right behind healthcare workers. And GA DPH needs to get their own **** sorted out before they start handing out blanket punishment, the incompetent nincompoops.

Reactions: Boom MFer Dawg
This whole roll out has been a cluster . Instead of sending the vaccine to the state . There should have been a mix of private and public handling .

I think also between the two drug makers , they should be force to share the information on how they made the vaccine with other drug companies and have them also make it. Having just two drug companies making their vaccine won’t help much .

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
I think teachers should receive the vaccine based on age. The fact they are a teacher does not put them in close contact with the public any more than the guy/gal at Publix or Walmart or any restaurant. Vaccinate the elderly. They are the ones dying from Covid. If you are a 30 year old teacher that is healthy, you don't need the vaccine nearly as much as the 80 year old that is trying to stay at home. Statistics matter. And I come from a home that had two parents who were teachers growing up.
JC

I think teachers should receive the vaccine based on age. The fact they are a teacher does not put them in close contact with the public any more than the guy/gal at Publix or Walmart or any restaurant. Vaccinate the elderly. They are the ones dying from Covid. If you are a 30 year old teacher that is healthy, you don't need the vaccine nearly as much as the 80 year old that is trying to stay at home. Statistics matter. And I come from a home that had two parents who were teachers growing up.
JC
But they are responsible for teaching children, far more important than the cashier at Walmart

Alot of hospital have stopped advertising vaccination shots due to inability to get the 2nd vaccine. Guess that million a day only applies when talking to the media

This whole roll out has been a cluster . Instead of sending the vaccine to the state . There should have been a mix of private and public handling .

I think also between the two drug makers , they should be force to share the information on how they made the vaccine with other drug companies and have them also make it. Having just two drug companies making their vaccine won’t help much .
Could have easily used the Nat Guard, Biden has stated he would reimburse the states expense. Kemp is just plain stupid as he resisted any type of serious advance planning from Toomey's office. I have an unimpeachable source for that tidbit.

That would be good advice only if they wanted to kill people
WTF? W. Va did exactly that and had no issues plus used 90% of their vaccine the very first week. They had a plan and a little organization. Kemp had his thumb up his ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT