ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, there are some guys on this board who could make a million

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
in advising schools on prospects and coaching hires.

To think that CMR is going to run down to Miami and immediately win a NC is pretty amazing. He hasn't sniffed a winning record against top programs in almost three years.

And a high school QB has already won the heisman. Wow!

He got them close in the 5 ft game, but it didn't happen.
He had the best team in the country the year we ate Hawaii, but national lack of respect....... kept us out.
He was here 15 years and it was getting progressively worst.

I say that and say this. I loved the man, his principles and hate he is no longer the face of the program. I hope and prayed that pooch kicks were an abnormality. But they weren't.

Why can anyone think that he will now magically do it in Miami?

ADGM wasn't the reason our players weren't prepared for games
Lack of financing wasn't the reason we lost to Alabama, and FL.

What in the world is BAMA, TCU, Baylor, FL, Stanford and Oklahoma going to do without Jacob Eason? They don't stand a chance without him. What about every other college program in America? How can they win without Jacob Eason? Who is going to QB the national championship team this year? How can they do it? Who is gonna coach it? CMR isn't there to do it.

I truly hope Jacob Eason comes to UGA. I want him at UGA.

But I like the change. I like the hire. I just want to know the details.

That is all. Have a good day and pleasant tomorrow.

Did somebody post anything about Richt winning titles anytime soon ?
I'm worried about the talent level on His roster now.
Miami has had 1 top 10 recruiting class since 2006, and only 3 were higher than 20th, some as low as below 30th.
Eason would be a great pickup for them though. if We don't get him, I hope CMR does.

PW, have I lost my mind, or haven't you spend the last six or seven years defending Richt and dumping on anyone who made the exact same arguments that you're making now?

PW, have I lost my mind, or haven't you spend the last six or seven years defending Richt and dumping on anyone who made the exact same arguments that you're making now?

You have lost your mind..... just kidding.

I think I explained myself. I do not openly attack or insult a sitting coach the way this board did/does. My point in this thread was to address this notion that all of a sudden, CMR will have Miami greater than UGA.

He will have a new staff and teach a new system. But that is never mentioned. The QB from Wash will not single handedly win a NC for Miami, but somehow we are made to believe he will.

I said, after the Tech game last year that something is wrong in Athens. But I never publically insulted CMR and had harsh opinions on those who were trashing our school to vent about CMR.

My points earlier were not insults, they were factual.

I hope he does great and would like to see him win one down there. It doesn't bother me, I love the man.

What happens over the next week will not make or break UGA and it doesn't sprinkle magic pixie dust on CMR and make him Knute Rocker or Vince Lombardi. Or even Howard Snellenburger

Whew! Good to know the synapses are still firing at least semi-regularly.

Well, you've certainly come off as a Richt apologist all these years. If that's only because you were provoked by posters who "attacked" him, that's a shame.

Makes me wonder: Maybe you aren't even the political reactionary you make yourself out to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT