ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is this bullshat?

RumphSquatch

Can't see me
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Trump is responsible for all Toys R Us stores closing in US per Dan Rather. Between :30 to a minute, Rather strokes out and it's just reaching gibberish.

Trump is destroying jobs. Interesting. The last few jobs reports would disagree with that.

Trump is wreaking havoc on certain cultures. It's a terrible situation. There are so many damn jobs opening up that a whole generation of porch monkeys may be lost to full time employment. Surely they will find a way to save them.
What's a porch monkey?

What's a porch monkey?
There are two subspecies, one lighter colored, one darker. They’re the same animal, both mutant pieces of shit. I am an expert, having owned a large trailer park full of both of them for 10 years. They both suck, subhumans. Neither subspecies occurs in nicer areas. They like garbage. Both get arrested a lot and beat their girlfriends. They procreate, although it should be illegal. Both subspecies speak some sort of fokked up form of English. Each thinks the other is swamp scum, slimey shit; that is the only thing about which either is correct.

There are two subspecies, one lighter colored, one darker. They’re the same animal, both mutant pieces of shit. I am an expert, having owned a large trailer park full of both of them for 10 years. They both suck, subhumans. Neither subspecies occurs in nicer areas. They like garbage. Both get arrested a lot and beat their girlfriends. They procreate, although it should be illegal. Both subspecies speak some sort of fokked up form of English. Each thinks the other is swamp scum, slimey shit; that is the only thing about which either is correct.
Oh ok. Because if I'm not mistaken, it's a derogatory name used to call black people. Just wondering... Carry on with just throwing racial slurs out there... Lol. Too funny

Oh ok. Because if I'm not mistaken, it's a derogatory name used to call black people. Just wondering... Carry on with just throwing racial slurs out there... Lol. Too funny
It ain’t black people to me. It’s anybody who sits on their ass all day sucking the government tit and fighting me for rent. And I didn’t throw any racial slurs.

It ain’t black people to me. It’s anybody who sits on their ass all day sucking the government tit and fighting me for rent. And I didn’t throw any racial slurs.
The person who stated it is who I'm referring to. I just wanted to hear his definition

The person who stated it is who I'm referring to. I just wanted to hear his definition
Well, what did you think of mine? I spent over 10 years in Africa, 10 years in a drug-infested white/black/Latino shithole, and ten years selling car repairs to Jewish American princesses and WASP soccer moms. I liked the Africans, fok the rest of them. In any event, I’m a self-proclaimed expert based on experience. Scum is scum, imo.

I just know what my grandmother taught me about that name and I know she wouldn’t lie.

Well, what did you think of mine? I spent over 10 years in Africa, 10 years in a drug-infested white/black/Latino shithole, and ten years selling car repairs to Jewish American princesses and WASP soccer moms. I liked the Africans, fok the rest of them. In any event, I’m a self-proclaimed expert based on experience. Scum is scum, imo.
If that’s your definition, just don’t call me that. Lol

If that’s your definition, just don’t call me that. Lol
I seriously doubt you fit my definition in any way. I really hold in disdain those who CHOOSE to milk the system on the back of hard working Americans. I cashed their checks and watched them head to the drug dens, liquor stores, video parlors. White, black, brown. At the same time others were standing on the sidewalk waiting for their rides to hard work. Seeing it made me bitter toward the bloodsuckers. And I damn sure don’t mean the ones who need a helping hand. Leeching has become a cottage industry in this country.

And I did not make money off cashing their checks, in case you’re wondering. I took their rent and gave them change.

Porch monkey most definitely is a derogatory term. It is not limited to white people who sit on their ass and refuse to do their best. It includes blacks who do the same. I'm sure you're shocked to hear that.
It refers to what they do, not what they look like.

Porch monkey most definitely is a derogatory term. It is not limited to white people who sit on their ass and refuse to do their best. It includes blacks who do the same. I'm sure you're shocked to hear that.
It refers to what they do, not what they look like.
Bullshit.

Gotta stay vigilante. There's a racist behind every blade of grass you know......

I just know what my grandmother taught me about that name and I know she wouldn’t lie.
Most all porches used to have swings. I think it's a reference to people swinging like monkeys on the porch all day while hard workers pay taxes to support them. Plenty are black, plenty are white, plenty are Hispanic( a growing population, I'm afraid). And a good many are Asian, and I suspect there are pretty healthy numbers of Asian porch monkeys in areas like Chambodia in Atlanta.

I get that blacks are sensitive about this stuff, but everybody who uses such terms is not referring exclusively to blacks, but rather to a class of people. My opinion, anyway. And, to be honest, blacks are abusing the safety-net system in high relative percentages. I'm assuming the higher the usage, the higher percentage of abusers; many need and deserve the help.

I heard the black unemployment rate is the lowest in history under Trump. Surely that means blacks will flood the polls for Trump, right?

https://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Most all porches used to have swings. I think it's a reference to people swinging like monkeys on the porch all day while hard workers pay taxes to support them. Plenty are black, plenty are white, plenty are Hispanic( a growing population, I'm afraid). And a good many are Asian, and I suspect there are pretty healthy numbers of Asian porch monkeys in areas like Chambodia in Atlanta.

I get that blacks are sensitive about this stuff, but everybody who uses such terms is not referring exclusively to blacks, but rather to a class of people. My opinion, anyway. And, to be honest, blacks are abusing the safety-net system in high relative percentages. I'm assuming the higher the usage, the higher percentage of abusers; many need and deserve the help.

I heard the black unemployment rate is the lowest in history under Trump. Surely that means blacks will flood the polls for Trump, right?

https://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
Am I upset about the comment? No because it wasn’t directed at me. I’m just surprised people are comfortable enough to use such a word to describe certain people. Especially knowing where it originated. But then again.... I’m not all that surprised

Am I upset about the comment? No because it wasn’t directed at me. I’m just surprised people are comfortable enough to use such a word to describe certain people. Especially knowing where it originated. But then again.... I’m not all that surprised

Did he direct it to "certain people? and where did it originate? This race BS is long past its sell by date.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Well, it ain't like blacks do not use derogatory terms to describe other groups. We're all good at it. I find most of them funny. I can think of a dozen that fit myself, but I ain't telling. I can't hear "bucktoothed Japanese" without cracking up.

Well, it ain't like blacks do not use derogatory terms to describe other groups. We're all good at it. I find most of them funny. I can think of a dozen that fit myself, but I ain't telling. I can't hear "bucktoothed Japanese" without cracking up.
I've heard them all. Does it make it right? Nope

Look, just wanted to know if y'all were cool using slurs like that. Now I know. Carry on.

I mean WTF, the only jokes we can tell are knock-knock? I miss Richard Pryor.
Deadduck, we've bullshitted on this board a lot. But I don't think I've said anything derogatory about your race. Porch monkey wasn't mentioned as a joke. Lets just all agree on that

Look, just wanted to know if y'all were cool using slurs like that. Now I know. Carry on.
Yes, I am cool slurring bloodsucking leech porch monkeys of all persuasions because they suck. The ones working the system should be put to work sweeping the streets. It would be a diverse crowd.

Geez, you got women working in factories paying taxes so bums don't have to work. It is unconscionable and it's nothing more than democrats pimping the poor workers in exchange for the votes of those who won't work.

Yes, I am cool slurring bloodsucking leech porch monkeys of all persuasions because they suck. The ones working the system should be put to work sweeping the streets. It would be a diverse crowd.

Geez, you got women working in factories paying taxes so bums don't have to work. It is unconscionable and it's nothing more than democrats pimping the poor workers for votes.
Ok so just want to be clear.... You all are cool with it. Got it. I'm just surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT