ADVERTISEMENT

yEiGh!!….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
“Transgender and nonbinary middle-distance runner Nikki Hiltz ran the second fastest time ever of any American in the women’s 1500-meter race at the U.S. Olympic Trials Sunday, qualifying for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris.”

“Transgender and nonbinary middle-distance runner Nikki Hiltz ran the second fastest time ever of any American in the women’s 1500-meter race at the U.S. Olympic Trials Sunday, qualifying for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris.”

I read that article and am still confused, and I think anyone honest will admit there was only question / answer they were looking for when reading the article?

Was she born with a dong or a vajayjay?

They are desperate to say that there is a transgender in the Olympics. But, this is someone who is born a woman and running against women so there is nothing to see here.
Later, they will hold her up as a hero and say "See. it's OK for trannys to go to the Olympics" so they can get men into the women's events.

They are desperate to say that there is a transgender in the Olympics. But, this is someone who is born a woman and running against women so there is nothing to see here.
Later, they will hold her up as a hero and say "See. it's OK for trannys to go to the Olympics" so they can get men into the women's events.
Clear as mud, reminds me of ole Gloria Clemente. But she could get away with it, as she was hotter than hayul:

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.”

Reactions: Zonadog
Around 20 years ago Lance Armstrong and Jose Canseco were devils for injecting testosterone to elevate themselves for money/fame above other males,...

But when shemales compete against females with a higher testosterone in nature for fame/money,...it's cool with the media, social media, etc

The rule is the disparity of testosterone must be within separate genders and not the same

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I am confused. Is she a non-binary pointer or a non-binary setter?

I am so chromosomally confused. Can she read the urinal screen logo when she pees?

I need a defining moment.

I thought the IOC already declared no trans, no? Or am I thinking of something else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT