ADVERTISEMENT

Yep

Trump and team had four years and a special prosecutor to pursue charges on this issue and ended up with one misdemeanor plea deal for their troubles. But sure, I suggest the GOP make this a focus going into 2024. It will work out great.
This is BS. No POTUS or US citizen, regardless of stripe, should be subjected to this type of treatment. CIA cannot spy on US citizens. The extent that Brennan took in an effort to skirt the law is not only breathtaking but should expose himself and Obama to prosecution.

This is BS. No POTUS or US citizen, regardless of stripe, should be subjected to this type of treatment. CIA cannot spy on US citizens. The extent that Brennan took in an effort to skirt the law is not only breathtaking but should expose himself and Obama to prosecution.

Obama is another pos. Completely unqualified to be president just like Joe. Another smooth talking I think I’m better than all of you pos. I’d love to see him rot in jail with Joe and Hillary as his roommates.

Obama is another pos. Completely unqualified to be president just like Joe. Another smooth talking I think I’m better than all of you pos. I’d love to see him rot in jail with Joe and Hillary as his roommates.
As much as he is crowned as the Messiah by liberals, no one knows the genius of Obama better than Obama. Trump may be a much more obnoxious narcissist, but make no mistake, Obama is just as much a narcissist. He’s never been wrong about anything. And his background solely in government and elected positions makes him an expert on everything.

Reactions: cherrydawg
As much as he is crowned as the Messiah by liberals, no one knows the genius of Obama better than Obama. Trump may be a much more obnoxious narcissist, but make no mistake, Obama is just as much a narcissist. He’s never been wrong about anything. And his background solely in government and elected positions makes him an expert on everything.
His background was community rabble rousing.

His background was community rabble rousing.
Liberal elites value smooth public speaking, a good look, and sounding intelligent / sophisticated above all - regardless of the effectiveness of the policy. Please all-knowing smooth politician - tell all the deplorables what things mean and how to act. Obama is the best “mansplainer” of all time.

Liberal elites value smooth public speaking, a good look, and sounding intelligent / sophisticated above all - regardless of the effectiveness of the policy. Please all-knowing smooth politician - tell all the deplorables what things mean and how to act. Obama is the best “mansplainer” of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT