ADVERTISEMENT

Yes or No??…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
Tulsi_Gabbard_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Thinking I’d TEAR that up!

WEF alumni, fraud all the way through. Would prefer to buggar Hitler.....it would be more honest.

WEF scrubbed her profile when word got out. But no one leaves WEF. Here it is:

Last edited:
LOL!…..hey, when it comes to some tang - I ain’t that proud/picky.
Meanwhile, Eastman never gets within 250 mile of a Tulsi tampon but gets to explain why his social credit score should be worth an extra can of biscuits while picking up the weekly ruttabega/souse rations.

Somewhere from a palace far away, an evil laugh is heard during a prime rib feast.

But it aint Tulsi, because she is gripping Moose by the rack screaming Yes!

Meanwhile, Eastman never gets within 250 mile of a Tulsi tampon but gets to explain why his social credit score should be worth an extra can of biscuits while picking up the weekly ruttabega/souse rations.

Somewhere from a palace far away, an evil laugh is heard during a prime rib feast.

But it aint Tulsi, because she is gripping Moose by the rack screaming Yes!
HA!…….have read some strange/funny shat thru the years on here, but that may have been the best of them all:

Last edited:
Be patient. I am trying to dumb it down for vaxxed idiots and have not found the correct level of stupid yet.
Well by your definition, I guess I’m an idiot, my family are all idiots and about 70% of the US are also idiots too.

Does that sound about right??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT