ADVERTISEMENT

Yes or No...

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
First player taken:

18OCT19_ajw_mbb_valst_004_k3kozz.jpg

In what? He did better last night and I have heard he's a great guy, so I hope we have him another year.

same here, he seems to like college ball. Hope he is getting all of the tang he wants and stays.

seems to be a team player, unselfish....it is apparent his teammates like and respect him. maybe we will get on a late run.

same here, he seems to like college ball. Hope he is getting all of the tang he wants and stays.

seems to be a team player, unselfish....it is apparent his teammates like and respect him. maybe we will get on a late run.
To be honest, I'd rather he give us his best year next year. See what Crean can accomplish. I desire relevance.

He's very good and I hope he stays but the money will be too great. Having said that, I don't see him as a first player selected type right now. He's a streaky shooter. He's good going to the basket but not Jordanesque by any stretch and he's not a force under the boards. It's hard to knock any aspect of his game because he's a complete player but outside of a couple of games, you wouldn't say wow if you didn't know his name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT