ADVERTISEMENT

You didn't see this on TV

Actually I did watch it on CNN. I had been watching Fox News and they cut away to Hannity and Judge Jeanine and didn’t show it. We flipped to CNN and they did show it. My wife was ticked and shot off an email to Fox News about our disappointment in them not showing it,

Actually I did watch it on CNN. I had been watching Fox News and they cut away to Hannity and Judge Jeanine and didn’t show it. We flipped to CNN and they did show it. My wife was ticked and shot off an email to Fox News about our disappointment in them not showing it,
Now that you mention it, I recall someone commenting about Fox cutting to Hannity for something that was not at all urgent.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
Now that you mention it, I recall someone commenting about Fox cutting to Hannity for something that was not at all urgent.
We couldn’t believe it. One of the most emotional moments of the RNC and Fox shows Hannity running through his nightly routine that’s been heard thousands of times.

I finally switched over to Fox News Business for complete coverage. CNN sucks and Fox News cuts to the talking heads. Great convention if you were able to watch all of the speakers.

Yeah let’s all vote for the guy who has made fun of gold star families and called those who have been presented with Purple Hearts fools. This is one veteran who sees through his bullshit. Particularly the bone spurs.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Very moving, this should hit home with all Americans.......whether you are a Democrat, Republican or otherwise. But somehow, I don't think it will/does.

Appreciate the link.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT