ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Anyone else just a little curious....

CowetaDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
About these "objects" being shot down over the weekend? I'm not going down a political debate here at all. But it's seems very strange to me that 4 "objects" were shot down and there was even a report about contact being made with the one over Lake Michigan. Interesting to say the least.

Reactions: FivePtsDawg
About these "objects" being shot down over the weekend? I'm not going down a political debate here at all. But it's seems very strange to me that 4 "objects" were shot down and there was even a report about contact being made with the one over Lake Michigan. Interesting to say the least.
Independence Day Hello GIF

I've read that we had 'filters' set on our air defense systems to cancel out 'noise.' It's understandable as there's a lot of stuff in the sky to track.
We have adjusted our systems to detect these type of items - so we're catching more.

Reactions: lnholland1
The pessimist in me thinks that this is China testing us. They are sending different shaped objects to test our radar capabilities. They also want to see our response times in different areas.

All of this is data gathering. There's a lot to learn even if these balloons don't have sensors.

Guys, I’m not convinced that if it is aliens, that we’re doomed. Even if they have the technology to traverse the galaxy. What if it’s a civilization that’s peaceful and didn’t put any of its resources into advanced weaponry? Just a complete pacifist hippy society. Here for 100% humanitarian reasons like a galactic Peace Corps.

They come here expecting us to be similar, but instead we blow them out of the damn sky while chanting, “USA! USA!” And they go back through whatever wormhole they came through after being humiliated by our Joint Strike Fighters, Stealth Bombers, and Nukes.

Before they go, we steal their “traverse the galaxy” tech and go conquer their home world.

Hell yes.

• Haha
Reactions: Whosyodawgy
The pessimist in me thinks that this is China testing us. They are sending different shaped objects to test our radar capabilities. They also want to see our response times in different areas.

All of this is data gathering. There's a lot to learn even if these balloons don't have sensors.
This is honestly the only logical take.

Reactions: LRA Dawg
distraction at minimum, have to distract from the FDA just putting the covid shot on the list for 6 month olds, the truth of the Nordsteam pipeline, the Chernobyl like event in Ohio, the big banks warning about bail ins, the fact that the DOD ran the entire covid 19 virus creation through the response and designed the vaccine and on and on its goes. So many things coming to a head right now so the coverup has to be bigger.

distraction at minimum, have to distract from the FDA just putting the covid shot on the list for 6 month olds, the truth of the Nordsteam pipeline, the Chernobyl like event in Ohio, the big banks warning about bail ins, the fact that the DOD ran the entire covid 19 virus creation through the response and designed the vaccine and on and on its goes. So many things coming to a head right now so the coverup has to be bigger.
The American public is as easily distracted by made up propaganda/fictions as a puppy is distracted by a squirrel.

now add a mass shooting at MSU. next is the push to take away our guns.

Conspiracy Side of My Brain - definitely a distraction from the story around the Nordstream 2, what's going on in East Palestine with our own US Chernobyl, the possible release of the Epstein Client list, etc.

Rationale Side of My Brain - the Washington Post reported that after the Chinese Spy Balloon that the defense department recalibrated their radar to look for smaller, slower moving objects (as opposed to missiles and planes). Make that switch and voila...seeing a lot more things in the sky that shouldn't be there.

Currently the Rationale side of brain is leading the Conspiracy side about 55-45 on the matter.

and we have a great leader lol
he will protect us
naw he is too worried about what restrooms people should use

It is amazing that Biden is the figurehead for the biggest ship of fools ever strung together; deadbeats and queers and trannys etc. who are completely worthless anytime but a total liability especially in wartime. And yet this absolute imbecile is the most aggressive war hawk to be president in 100 years.
This Nordstream caper is WW3 level. Does anyone doubt that the Russians will retaliate when they have maneuvered into position for the absolute worst shitshow ever. These derailments (2 chemical trains in 2 weeks) could be them.
It is going to get worse.

Reactions: UGADONEDEAL
we (The Patriots) are working with the Russians. Putin has exposed the bio labs that the criminal syndicate in charge of our country put in place back in 2014. Graham and McCain also had a hand in putting the actor in charge of there. Putin has been killing Nazis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT