ADVERTISEMENT

Are there still people on here denying the dangers of the mRNA shots?

Or do you only still try to put down the messengers of these horrible facts? If you still deny, why?

I teach my high schoolers how to find reliable health information online. You would fail that part of my class.

Or do you only still try to put down the messengers of these horrible facts? If you still deny, why?

Here is more...

I don't really care at this point whether someone chooses to get a booster or not. There is plenty of information available for people to make their own decisions.

Having said that, the vaccine absolutely did reduce the death rate for those people who got covid, regardless of what the substack scientists have to say on the topic.

and
I don't really care at this point whether someone chooses to get a booster or not. There is plenty of information available for people to make their own decisions.

Having said that, the vaccine absolutely did reduce the death rate for those people who got covid, regardless of what the substack scientists have to say on the topic.

increased death rate for mysterious causes

No, the science says each variant gets weaker. The vax didn't do that. That's a lie, but you can take boosters forever and believe that all you want.

Reactions: Skeeb62

Got 2 jabs…..still kicking like a chicken, or at least I think I am.

Didn’t grow horns, turn green or anything.

If I “get died”……will come back & post “my bad”.

Got 2 jabs…..still kicking like a chicken, or at least I think I am.

Didn’t grow horns, turn green or anything.

If I “get died”……will come back & post “my bad”.
Please just don't get any "boosters" that Bill Gates and the DOD are promoting. If you don't know about the DOD and Hunter Biden accelerating research on bat coronoviruses in Ukraine, you need no dig deeper. It isn't conspiracy theory when there are receipts. @RoyDawgMercer , can you find the links?

Just reporting I’m not sure what some thought the vaccine would do but I’m feeling fine a few days later.

Just curious, the Mathew Aldred who wrote this article, is he the Matthew Aldred the dentist, Mathew Aldred the strength and conditioning coach, Mathew Aldred the actor, Mathew Aldred the soccer player for West Florida University (go Argos), or Mathew Aldred the anesthesiologist?

Reactions: nice marmot
Just curious, the Mathew Aldred who wrote this article, is he the Matthew Aldred the dentist, Mathew Aldred the strength and conditioning coach, Mathew Aldred the actor, Mathew Aldred the soccer player for West Florida University (go Argos), or Mathew Aldred the anesthesiologist?
Interesting... I feel you are about to go all Taylor Lorenz here, but continue...

It is always interesting when the fascists try to discredit the wrongthink, so I want to see your thoughts on Mathew Aldred.

Well, once again, a reliable source known for being a voice of reason in all of this. ;-)

6w7w82.jpg

So is this what were going to do now, attribute without evidence every death to COVID.
Well, when all-cause deaths are up 40% on those under 40 since Spring of 2021, you have to ask what changed. Too many under 40 deaths due to natural causes. That is BS, and you know that, so quit whistling past your graveyard and face the truth. Covid jabs have killed many people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
Some before their time.
Believe it or not, some were already dying before their time. Lost several of my high school classmates in their 20s and 30s. I know it's hard to believe, but that was happening before 2020.

Reactions: shonuff253
Believe it or not, some were already dying before their time. Lost several of my high school classmates in their 20s and 30s. I know it's hard to believe, but that was happening before 2020.
I don’t have a strong definite feeling either way. My fear is that any real data analysis on potential negative side effects will either not be done ( fear of an all out assault on their reasearch and fear of pulling funding) or be done and not acted upon. FDA and medical associations have gone totally political and base some of their science on what social media might say. For record I did get initial shots and got Covid shortly thereafter. Did Covid shot minimize my COVID, no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: RoyDawgMercer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT