ADVERTISEMENT

Are there still people on here denying the dangers of the mRNA shots?

I don’t have a strong definite feeling either way. My fear is that any real data analysis on potential negative side effects will either not be done ( fear of an all out assault on their reasearch and fear of pulling funding) or be done and not acted upon. FDA and medical associations have gone totally political and base some of their science on what social media might say. For record I did get initial shots and got Covid shortly thereafter. Did Covid shot minimize my COVID, no idea.
Not worried, got both of them. I believe I read where about 70% of the US got both shots and around 80% got at least one.

If it is fatal, gonna be a whole lot of people gone……that will probably solve a lot of problems for the 20 to 30% that are left.

But I do appreciate those that tell me I am gonna “get died” from it. They only do it because they care.

Anyone with 2 brain cells, like she/her that you linked, could look at the Europe's soccer league's on field collapses, and deaths, that are many times greater than the previous decades, and know what Dr. Ladapo has found about the "vaccine" damage to young men's hearts is right on.

Last edited:
Anyone with 2 brain cells, like she/her that you linked, could look at the Europe's soccer league's on field collapses, and deaths, that are many times greater than the previous decades, and know what Dr. Ladapo has found about the "vaccine" damage to young men's hearts is right on.

WaPo? Have you not seen reports of the massive amounts of money WaPo, and other msm including Fox, received from Big Pharm to promote their scam?

Like this:
Pfizer exec under oath had to admit their early messaging were lies. European Parliament member, Rob Roos asked

“Was the Pfizer COVID vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market? Did we know about stopping immunization before it entered the market?”
Pfizer’s Janine Small, president of international developed markets, said in response:

“No … You know, we had to … really move at the speed of science to know what is taking place in the market.”

WaPo? Have you not seen reports of the massive amounts of money WaPo, and other msm including Fox, received from Big Pharm to promote their scam?

Like this:
Pfizer exec under oath had to admit their early messaging were lies. European Parliament member, Rob Roos asked

Pfizer’s Janine Small, president of international developed markets, said in response:

Like this:

Reactions: willdup

Like this:

Like this:

Like this:

Please provide link to any "reports" that Big Pharma paid massive amounts of money to the Washington Post to influence its reporting on the vaccine .... not saying there aren't any, just cannot find one.

Please provide link to any "reports" that Big Pharma paid massive amounts of money to the Washington Post to influence its reporting on the vaccine .... not saying there aren't any, just cannot find one.
Advertising

Please link the studies and details of why they say no proof that these deaths, that started after these players were required to get the vax, were not due to the vax. Did they do autopsies to disclaim this? What happened in 2021 that changed these players body systems so that suddenly they start collapsing on the field?

A new study conducted by scientists from Harvard and Johns Hopkins, currently in pre-print, reveals that the COVID-19 vaccines were up to 98 times worse than the virus itself.

https://www.theflstandard.com/vacci...rd-study-shows-jab-more-dangerous-than-covid/

Advertising

Please link the studies and details of why they say no proof that these deaths, that started after these players were required to get the vax, were not due to the vax. Did they do autopsies to disclaim this? What happened in 2021 that changed these players body systems so that suddenly they start collapsing on the field?

A new study conducted by scientists from Harvard and Johns Hopkins, currently in pre-print, reveals that the COVID-19 vaccines were up to 98 times worse than the virus itself.

https://www.theflstandard.com/vacci...rd-study-shows-jab-more-dangerous-than-covid/
That would be compelling if it wasn’t a giant lie. No such study, no such results - it’s a fantastic lie though.

Advertising

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT