ADVERTISEMENT

At game, could not post during game due to terrible Cell coverage and no Wi-Fi…..

Jimy jenga

Grateful Dawg
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2001
…I am sure there are plenty of you that were happy about that, but my observations:

1. Still a terrible at game experience. The video replay person should be fired immediately. Music sound(not song selection, that is a different discussion) but sounded like an AM radio being pushed through a blown out JBL woofer.
- also, the payment machines were down at the drink/snack locations at our section 331, just terrible.

2. From my vantage point, couldn’t see the missed holding I have read about, will watch today, but the refs looked terrible. When will we get some breaks?

3. I thought the fans were a bit flat, but did rise up late second half.

4. I was wary of Bobo heading into season, but he proved me wrong and I think he has been pretty good. But this game, I thought there were some real weird play calls and some weird formations. I also thought we still lack some execution issues, but I did not see many wide open receivers today.

5. OL - ok, I know Mizzou has a decent DL and they are coached well, but I thought our OL played poorly overall. Am I missing something? I thought DE was always meeting defenders behind the line of scrimmage and having to fight hard to get back t LOS. We need to improve here down the stretch.

But..Just win baby!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News