ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s ABC polling was really bad….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Don’t have a link but heard on radio the latest ABC Polling was a disaster for Biden. Cognitive ability, trustworthiness, and overall approval in the tank. Moreover had him behind Trump on head to head polling. Could it be a false flag operation to get Trump as nominee, sure but I tend to think it’s true and could lead to Democrats dumping Biden. How, easy, just drop some snippets that he either new more than he is telling about Hunter or show some paper trail. I tend to think this could occur. We’ll know by end of the summer for sure.

Reactions: phoenixdawg
Don’t have a link but heard on radio the latest ABC Polling was a disaster for Biden. Cognitive ability, trustworthiness, and overall approval in the tank. Moreover had him behind Trump on head to head polling. Could it be a false flag operation to get Trump as nominee, sure but I tend to think it’s true and could lead to Democrats dumping Biden. How, easy, just drop some snippets that he either new more than he is telling about Hunter or show some paper trail. I tend to think this could occur. We’ll know by end of the summer for sure.
All I know is that he better go ahead and pardon Hunter now while he still recognizes him.

Polls are political tools and I don’t need a poll to tell me how ineffective Biden is.

Funny how the citizens run to the networks to tell us what is going on. It’s all pretty obvious for anyone paying attention.

To get rights to push gender fluidity, climate fear agenda and divide our country racially by building victimhood status. We label and create special groups that stop freedom of speech. We will destroy our country, especially on the international level, for the sake of self desired indulgence and assume we will all be provided for.

Polls……..

Polls are political tools and I don’t need a poll to tell me how ineffective Biden is.

Funny how the citizens run to the networks to tell us what is going on. It’s all pretty obvious for anyone paying attention.

To get rights to push gender fluidity, climate fear agenda and divide our country racially by building victimhood status. We label and create special groups that stop freedom of speech. We will destroy our country, especially on the international level, for the sake of self desired indulgence and assume we will all be provided for.

Polls……..
Not disagreeing with your monologue, point of my posting was this poll might lead to democrats dumping Biden. As a rule, him winning reelection is more important than your 3rd paragraph for their party.

Not disagreeing with your monologue, point of my posting was this poll might lead to democrats dumping Biden. As a rule, him winning reelection is more important than your 3rd paragraph for their party.
Samething was said when Obama rain for a second term and we know how that ended.

I mentioned it in my post down the thread here.

34 percent approval rating. For Biden.

54 percent of the country feels like trump should be found guilty of something or will be found guilty.

Despite that poll, trump is now leading in polling in a head to head with Biden. As is desantis.

Which begs the question. Just how bad is Biden? They are not going to replace him. This was discussed ad nauseum. Maybe Kamala will be, but that is tricky. No one wants to be that person. They are a sacrificial lamb for the party most likely.

Finally bad policy is starting to kick the democrats in the teeth.

The numbers were held for George’s show on abc Sunday morning. Donna brazille was in full on panic mode

Last edited:

54 percent of the country feels like trump should be found guilty of something or will be found guilty.

Despite that poll, trump is now leading in polling in a head to head with Biden. As is desantis.

Which begs the question. Just how bad is Biden? They are not going to replace him. This was discussed ad nauseum. Maybe Kamala will be, but that is tricky. No one wants to be that person. They are a sacrificial lamb for the party most likely.

Finally policy is starting to kick the democrats in the teeth.
Maybe.

November 2024 is a long way off.

And power of incumbency is real.

What if we have a sharp and quick Recession later this year through spring of 2024, and then the Fed starts cutting rates, stock market takes off, Biden proposes various spending and stimulus that the republicans block, and another half dozen states pass an abortion bill like Florida’s?

That’s a backdrop for a Biden win.

I am not going to vote for him, but am not going to write him off either.

Finally policy is starting to kick the democrats in the teeth.
I think even Biden supporters did not want him to to run again.
There is no way around the age issue. Even though trump is old as well, he appears to be more in control of his facilities.
I still think that trump being the rep nominee, is the ONLY chance biden has a chance of winning, and even that appears to be slipping.
Power is a strong aphrodisiac, and most don't want to give it up.

Last edited:
I think even Biden supporters did not want him to to run again.
There is no way around the age issue. Even though trump is old as well, he appears to be more in control of his facilities.
I still think that trump being the rep nominee, is the ONLY chance biden has a chance of winning, and even that appears to be slipping.
Power is a strong aphrodisiac, and most don't want to give it up.
With him, they say history doesn’t support any good results for a replacement candidate. No one wants to be that person. That is why Biden has announced he is running. Unless he gets worse or has a huge medical issue, I think he will be the candidate unfortunately. The left has propped him up now for three years. Media has softballed him and treated him with kid gloves. Same way they did with the guy who beat Dr oz. They aren’t above it.

I don’t see trump stepping away. He will be more defiant to any notion stating otherwise. So the party either turns and elects someone else, or he will be the candidate. You better believe if he wins, Jan 6th will look like a picnic with monks in comparison to what will happen.

With him, they say history doesn’t support any good results for a replacement candidate. No one wants to be that person. That is why Biden has announced he is running. Unless he gets worse or has a huge medical issue, I think he will be the candidate unfortunately. The left has propped him up now for three years. Media has softballed him and treated him with kid gloves. Same way they did with the guy who beat Dr oz. They aren’t above it.

I don’t see trump stepping away. He will be more defiant to any notion stating otherwise. So the party either turns and elects someone else, or he will be the candidate. You better believe if he wins, Jan 6th will look like a picnic with monks in comparison to what will happen.
A wild card is the Hunter Biden stuff and clear link to other family members profiting from it is at this point irrefutably at least directionally correct. Garland doing his best to make it go away but if a smoking gun comes out that even the media can’t ignore directly implicating Joe, all bets are off.

Samething was said when Obama rain for a second term and we know how that ended.
No, Obama never polled at 34% likeability or 32% folks believe he was cognizant. He would have been in the 90% there and at least in the mid 40’s with likeability at his low point.

Reactions: phoenixdawg

Finally bad policy is starting to kick the democrats in the teeth.

The numbers were held for George’s show on abc Sunday morning. Donna brazille was in full on panic mode
Your last paragraph is why I think something could occur to dump him. I saw the clip.

Reactions: zingerdawg
Trump should not be the nominee under any circumstances imo, too polarizing. Biden is a hack anyone that runs against him, except Trump will win.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Trump should not be the nominee under any circumstances imo, too polarizing. Biden is a hack anyone that runs against him, except Trump will win.
Agreed.....it's the ONLY chance biden has.....and even then, he may still loose.
I know trump is the only rep I will never vote for.

Maybe.

What if we have a sharp and quick Recession later this year through spring of 2024, and then the Fed starts cutting rates, stock market takes off, Biden proposes various spending and stimulus that the republicans block, and another half dozen states pass an abortion bill like Florida’s?

Oh I am not writing him off either. At all rich. For sure. There is still a huge movement of young people who are becoming more and more brainwashed. The good news with this is their first big paycheck is always a wake up call. Taxes are an eye opener. That is the only equalizer. Saw that in my own household.

I hear you with the economy. But a much better chance that we have no money left to give, than a quick fix. People are sick of the grocery store pricing. Gas pricing. Inflation effecting everything. Etc. Blaming other countries and people only works for so long. Now it is a dem problem because of how long it has gone on. They are the face people see at the grocery store and the pump. Policy has come home to roost. Took longer than I thought.

Last edited:
Oh I am not writing him off either. At all rich. For sure. There is still a huge movement of young people who are becoming more and more brainwashed. The good news with this is their first big paycheck is always a wake up call. Taxes are an eye opener. That is the only equalizer. Saw that in my own household.

I hear you with the economy. But a much better chance that we have no money left to give, than a quick fix. People are sick of the grocery store pricing. Gas pricing. Inflation effecting everything. Etc. Blaming other countries and people only works for so long. Now it is a dem problme because of how long it has gone on. They are the face people see at the grocery store and the pump. Policy has come home to roost. Took longer than I thought.
government regulations are driving prices. these regs are nothing but disguised taxes.

I hear you with the economy. But a much better chance that we have no money left to give, than a quick fix. People are sick of the grocery store pricing. Gas pricing. Inflation effecting everything. Etc. Blaming other countries and people only works for so long. Now it is a dem problem because of how long it has gone on. They are the face people see at the grocery store and the pump. Policy has come home to roost. Took longer than I thought.
The government is not like you and me, it always has more money to give!

Maybe.

Think you are dreaming about Biden.

A wild card is the Hunter Biden stuff and clear link to other family members profiting from it is at this point irrefutably at least directionally correct. Garland doing his best to make it go away but if a smoking gun comes out that even the media can’t ignore directly implicating Joe, all bets are off.
And it aint going away!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
And it aint going away!
Maybe. The media wants it to go away. The DOJ wants it to go away. So there has to be a smoking gun so credible and irrefutable that neither the media nor the DOJ can let it go away. The whistleblower showed up and so far at least that doesn’t appear to be it.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT