Bout time…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
Last edited:
state's Rights;
shoot that F'er Down!
this is beyond weird!?
Really don’t know how it made it this far anyway. You’d think they woulda shot that SOB down before it entered the US or North America.

Thinks this is just a test for China to see how far they could go……and thinks we flunked, SOMEBODY was asleep at the wheel.

If it is shot down, doubt we find anything….

stole this from the MB but interesting idea
Putting my tin foil hat on, this could have been a test of China’s human assets inside our military and government. The goal being to find out if those human assets were high enough and powerful enough to keep the US from shooting down a Chinese spy craft while it crossed the entirety of the continental US. The answer now appears to be yes.

stole this from the MB but interesting idea
Putting my tin foil hat on, this could have been a test of China’s human assets inside our military and government. The goal being to find out if those human assets were high enough and powerful enough to keep the US from shooting down a Chinese spy craft while it crossed the entirety of the continental US. The answer now appears to be yes.
All kind of possibilities…..who knows at this point for sure.

All I know is that I would have felt a much better if it was shot down as soon as it entered our air space.

Thinks Trump was right, China is our #1 enemy. I just ain’t ready to speak/learn mandarin just yet.

Thinks that the only thing they will understand is strength.

Reactions: blackpug6
All kind of possibilities…..who knows at this point for sure.

All I know is that I would have felt a much better if it was shot down as soon as it entered our air space.

Thinks Trump was right, China is our #1 enemy. I just ain’t ready to speak/learn mandarin just yet.

Thinks that the only thing they will understand is strength.
That wasn't Trump's idea. China has been our #1 enemy for 30+ years. Many are now just waking up to it. And there aren't small Chinese restaurants in rural nothing towns across America just to make money off bumpkins.

China has easily the largest and most elaborate spy network on earth. Why invent and innovate when you can just steal it

That wasn't Trump's idea. China has been our #1 enemy for 30+ years. Many are now just waking up to it. And there aren't small Chinese restaurants in rural nothing towns across America just to make money off bumpkins.

China has easily the largest and most elaborate spy network on earth. Why invent and innovate when you can just steal it
I know…..I know. I was just making reference to him, making a point.

Reactions: Pine_Tree1
Would it be an “international incident” if it was shot down as soon as it entered our air space??
it was a joke. thinking of Bush era middle east per WMD

but seems like, whether they did or not, cooler heads believe knew what they were doing.

Why create an international incident over a trial balloon? (oh... wait... that's foreign affairs for dummies...)
Man who do you think leads this country the Chinese. I know we don’t have wise leadership but it seems if they were in our air space we would have a right to shoot it down and damn what they say. Of course you libs probably think we should ask their promission to shoot it down.

Reactions: woofn
Man who do you think leads this country the Chinese. I know we don’t have wise leadership but it seems if they were in our air space we would have a right to shoot it down and damn what they say. Of course you libs probably think we should ask their promission to shoot it down.
just because you can doesn't mean you should. our military seems to have observed that in this case, but of course they are all whacko liberals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT