ADVERTISEMENT

Bwahaha! FBI raided Orange Man's home

The House minority leader seems to differ with your reasonable and consistent approach.

As a reminder, Clinton NSA advisor Sandy Berger, was investigated for removing five documents from a secure reading room and ultimately pled to two years of probation and a $50k fine. He also ended up relinquishing his law license.

Of what we know about the situation with Trump yesterday, it involves a lot more than five documents.

Did they raid Sandy Berger or more importantly did they raid the witch that we know destroyed over 30 emails and acid washed hard drives and took hammers to phones that had been subpoenaed? Why do you consistently give the left a pass? Could it be you are a weee bit biased?

Reactions: Zonadog and Spe77
what if he was trying to sell secrets?

LOL, ok. I guess if he wanted to sell secrets, he could just tell the other party verbally. he could scribble little notes on postees, or take a sharpie and right his notes on his wrist for later, LOL. And who again are the conspiracy theorists?

Reactions: cherrydawg
Cool theory. It fits right in on the long list of accusations of Dem malfeasance made by Republicans that never seem to be proven true.

Ha, the desperation is showing. They don't even know he was the judge and provide the double qualification in the very first line.

"who is reportedly the most likely judge"

The National Pulse with some hard hitting, fact-based journalism there.

Edit: I can think of someone else who has been linked to Epstein...

200w.webp
giphy.gif
Now show us all the videos of brandon breaking the law. I still do not understand why anyone even bothers with you. You throw up all this nothing crap about pubs and dismiss stuff that we have PROOF OF on dims. SMH its maddening. The reason nothing has ever been done is because pubs are ball-less and up until this point would never do the things the dims will do as for as special councils etc. No special investigations. Plus the pubs have not paid for a dossier and had the fbi be their errand boy for them. Russia russia russia. It is simply amazing how you dims can just ignore ever truth about everything.

I agree with this , they are all snakes in their own way. I think its a prerequisite for being in DC. I dont think morals have much place there anymore.

Dont you admit though , this is a damn slippery slope?
It is a tremendously slippery slope and you have to believe both Garland and Wray are acutely aware of that, as is the judge who signed the warrant. This is a huge deal and DOJ will be rightly trashed if they don’t have some very damning evidence.

It is a tremendously slippery slope and you have to believe both Garland and Wray are acutely aware of that, as is the judge who signed the warrant. This is a huge deal and DOJ will be rightly trashed if they don’t have some very damning evidence.
What a tremendous challenge it will be for them to plant a few classified documents in with the photos and newspaper clippings. It’s the way it’s done when governments are weaponized against the citizens. The Democrats‘ weaponization of the IRS against the citizens should worry everybody, left and right.

People are ignorant. He declassified the documents b4 he left office. The Prez can declassify documents as he see fit.
Kash Patel, a former top Trump administration official, told Breitbart News on Wednesday that a report claiming classified materials were found at Mar-a-Lago is misleading and that the documents were actually already declassified by then-President Donald Trump, but the classification markings had not been updated.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel told Breitbart News in a phone interview.

“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel said. “I was there with President Trump when he said ‘We are declassifying this information.'”

“This story is just another disinformation campaign designed to break the public trust in a president that lived on transparency. It’s yet another way to attack Trump and say he took classified information when he did not,” he added.
There are certain types of classified documents, including those involving nuclear technology, that the president can not unilaterally declassify. Don’t know if that is relevant here but I wasn’t aware of that caveat regarding declassification.

I would definitely place my bets on Garland and Wray being correct over Kash Patel, but that’s just me.

Trumps justice department would not indict a former president, no way no how. DeSantis will be pushed heavily to indict, this certainly unites Republicans behind DeSantis: the most alpha of the electable republicans….
Justice departments are supposed to be independent of the executive branch. President appoints, congress confirms, and the president can fire if they see fit. However, the executive branch should not meddle in federal investigations. Any DOJ or FBI official, regardless of political affiliation, with any backbone and integrity will push back against this pressure. See election fraud (or lack there of).

Justice departments are supposed to be independent of the executive branch. President appoints, congress confirms, and the president can fire if they see fit. However, the executive branch should not meddle in federal investigations. Any DOJ or FBI official, regardless of political affiliation, with any backbone and integrity will push back against this pressure. See election fraud (or lack there of).
You’re going to be completely flabbergasted when you learn the DOJ and FBI are in fact IN the Executive Branch!

marge simpson GIF

You’re going to be completely flabbergasted when you learn the DOJ and FBI are in fact IN the Executive Branch!

marge simpson GIF
Is it true or not true that the DOJ should be independent and not have it's investigations influenced by White House.

Appointed by Trump in 2018. Only the best people!
he is a federal magistrate which are not nominated or appointed by the president.
“Unlike U.S. district judges, who are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate for lifetime tenure, magistrate judges are appointed by a majority vote of the federal district judges of a particular district and serve terms of eight years if full-time, or four years if part-time, and may be reappointed.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_magistrate_judge

If you have a link for your assertion, such as the links for which you consistently ask others, I will gladly stand corrected.

Maybe you vax sucking peasants will grab your .223 semis and rush to his aid! Our God has been blasphemed!!!!!!

Why am I saying this crap? Because most of you need fokkin shock therapy before you realize what is happening.

I watch closed caption fiction movies;

every one,
"a dog barks in the distance.
you hear someone's baby cry..."

I know how a dog thinks;
it's a simple way,
yet profound of smell and taste!
sight is altered to our way of life!

I fancy meself a poet,
right or wrong I Will sing My song...
a dog as a witty creature.?
I say Yes,
indubitably.

pug

Last edited:
he is a federal magistrate which are not nominated or appointed by the president.
“Unlike U.S. district judges, who are nominated by the President and confirmed by the United States Senate for lifetime tenure, magistrate judges are appointed by a majority vote of the federal district judges of a particular district and serve terms of eight years if full-time, or four years if part-time, and may be reappointed.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_magistrate_judge

If you have a link for your assertion, such as the links for which you consistently ask others, I will gladly stand corrected.
You are correct. That's what I get for not verifying information directly.

star-trek-i-stand-corrected.gif

"A U.S. magistrate judge is a judicial officer of the district court and is appointed by majority vote of the active district judges of the court to exercise jurisdiction over matters assigned by statute as well as those delegated by the district judges."

Where are all the geniuses who laughed when I first posted an article about who the judge was just because the article stated it as “being reported”. Then you pivot to it was a Trump appointed judge which was also wrong. Just acknowledge that this is not a good look for the Biden administration and democrats.

Last edited:
Where are all the geniuses who laughed when I first posted an article about The Who the judge was just because the article stated it as “being reported”. Then you pivot to it was a Trump appointed judge which was also wrong. Just acknowledge that this is not a good look for the Biden administration and democrats.
Not a good look at all. This is currently looking worse by the minute. And only making trump stronger.

Where are all the geniuses who laughed when I first posted an article about who the judge was just because the article stated it as “being reported”. Then you pivot to it was a Trump appointed judge which was also wrong. Just acknowledge that this is not a good look for the Biden administration and democrats.
Any association with Epstein is proof of a conspiracy? That’s funny.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

• Wow
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Now do Hunter Biden. Hillary Clinton. You Democrats want a one sided justice system. Democrats are above the law. That’s exactly what is going on
lol. None of those took classified documents when they left the White House. OH! WAIT! None were ever president either? I'll be damned; didn't know that.

Reactions: kckd
Not a good look at all. This is currently looking worse by the minute. And only making trump stronger.
How do you know it's not a good look? We don't know why they went looking. We don't know what they found. TBD.

If you are speaking strictly from a political point of view, that is also up for grabs, imho.

I await with interest the warrant that tells us more.

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Maybe you vax sucking peasants will grab your .223 semis and rush to his aid! Our God has been blasphemed!!!!!!

Why am I saying this crap? Because most of you need fokkin shock therapy before you realize what is happening.
For a guy who hates Putin, Biden is doing a great job emulating him

How do you know it's not a good look? We don't know why they went looking. We don't know what they found. TBD.

If you are speaking strictly from a political point of view, that is also up for grabs, imho.

I await with interest the warrant that tells us more.
There is no win from the left here. Unless he has little girls locked in his basement. No way they don’t look bad. And cause more pain for their partisan brethren.

There is no win from the left here. Unless he has little girls locked in his basement. No way they don’t look bad. And cause more pain for their partisan brethren.
I guess the question is "look bad" to whom?

Don't you wonder what was the probable cause?

Seems to me that what's been weaponized is the service of a lawful writ - the Former President is always most effective when he is at his most aggrieved.

I guess the question is "look bad" to whom?

Don't you wonder what was the probable cause?

Seems to me that what's been weaponized is the service of a lawful writ - the Former President is always most effective when he is at his most aggrieved.
Oh I am looking forward to seeing what comes out. What caused this unprecedented event. Where now the gloves will come off. And every politician will be in the cross hairs when the other side gains control. There is always an equal and opposite reaction. It better be really worth it. Because if not, we are going to start having politicians houses raided for fun.

Oh I am looking forward to seeing what comes out. What caused this unprecedented event. Where now the gloves will come off. And every politician will be in the cross hairs when the other side gains control. There is always an equal and opposite reaction. It better be really worth it. Because if not, we are going to start having politicians houses raided for fun.
what, to you, would be "worth it"?

I am not trying to be obnoxious here, I am generally interested. I think I have been pretty clear here that I don't think it was a small thing to raid the home of an ex-President.

what, to you, would be "worth it"?

I am not trying to be obnoxious here, I am generally interested. I think I have been pretty clear here that I don't think it was a small thing to raid the home of an ex-President.
It is opening Pandora’s box. Just saying. If you are going down this road it better be huge. And not one that you have to spin to be bigger than it is.

It is opening Pandora’s box. Just saying. If you are going down this road it better be huge. And not one that you have to spin to be bigger than it is.
What if it's as simple as: after a year+ of negotiations he wouldn't give documents back that NA, FBI, others deemed vital to national security? What if the actionable intelligence was merely that they were improperly stored, per the June meeting with federal agents? What if, now that they have the documents back, they don't charge him and are content to have the "problem" resolved, political ramifications be damned...

what would your reaction be in that scenario?

I think this is as likely as anything else.

You don't know what he has or has not destroyed. A judge gave them the warrant. You have to give good reason to get one.

But I will go ahead and tell you where you stand.

If they find he committed a crime, you're gonna say it was all a setup. He did nothing wrong. Hillary, Hillary, blah, blah, blah!

If they find nothing to prosecute him for, you're gonna say what a sham. They should be ashamed. Blah, blah, blah....

Read you like a book. Like a Dick, Jane, Spot book.
Carter Page wood disagree. The doj and fbi lied their ass off to get a warrant from a fisa judge. The swamp is corrupt as hell.

What if it's as simple as: after a year+ of negotiations he wouldn't give documents back that NA, FBI, others deemed vital to national security? What if the actionable intelligence was merely that they were improperly stored, per the June meeting with federal agents? What if, now that they have the documents back, they don't charge him and are content to have the "problem" resolved, political ramifications be damned...

No. Especially if what is being leaked is true. That the dispute is whether these docs are classified or not. When another way could have been used. Hope the dem leaders closets are squeaky clean. Woiod love to see pelosi investigated. They are all realizing now hunter should be in prison. If what trump did was on par with how bad it should be for this raid to happen, throw them book at him. I will take shots with you.

Last edited:
Any association with Epstein is proof of a conspiracy? That’s funny.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
Ok. Let’s unpack this. He was a Democrat when he made that quote. Back in 2002. He hadn’t turned yet and was still sick. Haha. He hadn’t taken the red pill yet. The red pill guy turned him in and banned him from his club. Those are both facts brother. He was a sick liberal. Donated to Jesse Jackson’s campaign and was Oprah’s bestie. It wasn’t till he said Obama was doing a horrible job, that he turned into a racist pub. Also a fact. Love the revisionist history.

Last edited:

How did you feel about killary keeping actionable intelligence on personal servers and phones etc? Asking for someone that would like to see a dim be honest for a change.

Reactions: zingerdawg
How did you feel about killary keeping actionable intelligence on personal servers and phones etc? Asking for someone that would like to see a dim be honest for a change.
Oh, cheerydawg, you really are my favorite poster. I cannot deny it.

1) How I felt about that is moot - because it kept Hillary from becoming president - but I thought it pretty careless of her.

2) Additionally, let's recall that this was more than thoroughly investigated by the State Department.

Let's jump to the conclusion shall we as revealed to us by that raging libtard Chuck Grassley:

No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations. Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information. Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.

3) Since then, of course, Jared et al. have admitted also using private communications systems for official business, and, of course, we know that Trump administration officials used private communications in their pressure campaign upon Ukraine.

So, you know... you didn't answer my question at all, but I am happy to answer yours.

1) How I felt about that is moot - because it kept Hillary from becoming president - but I thought it pretty careless of her.

2) Additionally, let's recall that this was more than thoroughly investigated by the State Department.

Let's jump to the conclusion shall we as revealed to us by that raging libtard Chuck Grassley:

No Persuasive Evidence of Systemic Misuse Relative to the Deliberate Introduction of Classified Information to Unclassified Systems
While there were some instances of classified information being inappropriately introduced into an unclassified system in furtherance of expedience, by and large, 'the individuals interviewed were aware of security policies and did their best to implement them in their operations. Correspondence with the Secretary is inherently sensitive, and is therefore open for broad interpretation as to classification, particularly with respect to Foreign Government Information. Instances of classified information being deliberately transmitted via unclassified email were the rare exception and resulted in adjudicated security violations. There was no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.

3) Since then, of course, Jared et al. have admitted also using private communications systems for official business, and, of course, we know that Trump administration officials used private communications in their pressure campaign upon Ukraine.

So, you know... you didn't answer my question at all, but I am happy to answer yours.
He's a hoot. I hear he works PT for Alex.

And there are hundreds of others.

I cannot help that the pubs did not have the gonads to go after her. That is the problem. Dims pull this crap like they have with Trump and the pubs just bend over and take it. You libs can all deny the double standard all you want. The truth is to do so either makes you an idiot or a liar. You can laugh you can avoid the exact question which your answer did, you can all continue your stupid circle jerk celebrating the destruction of America. I hope and pray voters rid the country of the dim party for years to come, if not, I hope and pray you all reap what you have sown to the maximum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT