ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari, as usual, a douchebag...gives no credit to other team**

He said Notre Dame played really well, and " controlled the whole thing"

I can't blame him for talking about his team overcoming that and having a will to win.
I think he's the best coach in America. Consistently has the youngest team in the final levels of the tournament each year....and still wins.

And the KY player said Notre Dame is a great team...."one of the best we ever played."
Said if you want to play the best of the Elite 8, that was the team to play.

Wiscy, 'zaga and maybe even Mich State might have something to say about...

that. F' Duke. I'll pull against Duke if they play Kentucky. I don't think Louisville can beat Kentucky. Not enough white boys.

This post was edited on 3/28 11:20 PM by _Keef_

He outcoached Notre Dame's guy big time at the end ...

He earned his check tonight. Izzo, Coach K and a few others are better bench coaches, but not by any large margins, and he blows them all away in recruiting and understanding the psychologies of his players. He knows how to push the right buttons.

Didnt miss a fg from 10 minutes on...

But can't say that's not coaching either. Numerous teams have had them on the ropes but damn if they don't win. Still hate that f'er though...whines more to his players than any coach I've ever seen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, we had a chance for Bray when we hired years ago? Dude certainly doesn't look SEC but neither does Cal or Billy.

Coach Cal, Coach K, Izzo, Pitino probably still with them ..

all still the best in the business. Your boy, Roy, had a decent run here at the end, but that might have been the elite players. I think he's fading. F' Boeheim. Cheating pompous jerk.

Looking for a good game tomorrow between Izzo and Pitino. Afraid Coach K is gonna take my Radi money tomorrow. If he doesn't, Coach Cal will probably take it next week when after beating Wiscy. I won't watch the Finals if it's Kentucky/Duke. I honestly just won't care. I hate both of them.

C'mon. Give it awhile...

....let the spirited horses run prior to U voice of reason.

dead.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/28 11:47 PM by JimBfishN

Good point - always good to get hot at right time - Jimmy's and Joe's might

be a cliche but it's grounded in reality. Yes, we could have had Mike Brey. I know we took Harrick over him and he might have interviewed again before Felton, but I'm a little cloudy on it. I don't remember that decade very well if I'm being honest.

I'm kind of surprised that Roy is tied with Dean for 2nd most Tourney wins

Roy is from Asheville, so he has no mystique around here like Dean had.
He grew up in a trailer down the road. We love him, but people whisper they wish he would win more.

Dude has 65 tournament wins. Think about that. Damn.

Rather have Harrick pre- Jeremy Schapp. Obviously not Felton. F Schapp*

Meh. its just basketball. It ain't like GA lost to SC, FLA, and Tech

And gave up 400 yards rushing twice, and gave up 88 points in just 8 quarters....a Mark Richt record.

It ain't like that.

Guessing here and too lazy to google...but larger tourney clouds that...

Dean was still only person that could hold Jordan under 20

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT