ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
please stop letting marmot and others post such blatantly false and/or misleading information without pointing it out. There are those that read this crap and are swayed. The so called independents don't have a clue and believe the pretty words of the leftist no matter how untrue or twisted or how much spin is imparted. This is the last time I am coming to point out their misinfo so its up to you.

please stop letting marmot and others post such blatantly false and/or misleading information without pointing it out. There are those that read this crap and are swayed. The so called independents don't have a clue and believe the pretty words of the leftist no matter how untrue or twisted or how much spin is imparted. This is the last time I am coming to point out their misinfo so its up to you.
I litrally linked to the Atlanta Federal Reserve's tracker dude

If they took false information posts off of this site, we'd probably have an OP from 2004 show up on the first page. Believe it or not, it used to be football and grilling on here 24/7.

• Love
Reactions: nice marmot
You still believe Trump is a Russian assist. Please no classes on not believing in fairytales.

The so called independents don't have a clue and believe the pretty words of the leftist no matter how untrue or twisted or how much spin is imparted.

You really socked me In the gut with this sentence. Lol.

If they took false information posts off of this site, we'd probably have an OP from 2004 show up on the first page. Believe it or not, it used to be football and grilling on here 24/7.
Then the communist took over the Democratic Party and it’s been bad every sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT