ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Dayum! UFOs shot down over Meatchicken....

I hope we aren’t starting an intergalactic war with aliens

Reactions: Chopdawg75
My wife’s theory is that the Chinese are experimenting with the air currents over North America to deploy toxins at some point in the future. She’s not buying my alien conspiracies yet.
She is smart, they're testing our radar capabilities and reaction/response time. UFO sub-reddits are hysterically fun to read at this time though.

I could have told them that the reaction/response time of a dementia patient is not good.
The patient you're referring to hasn't crossed anyone's mind, NORAD is going bonkers now after the balloon debacle last week.

people think that an emp would cause chaos....it would result in 200 plus millions deaths and a year without power and likely and invasion of fight to the death after, it would be the end of the west. Why do you think all these "recalls" on food are happening? All this food isgoing under ground. Something big and bad is coming. Get right with God, pray for mercy.

people think that an emp would cause chaos....it would result in 200 plus millions deaths and a year without power and likely and invasion of fight to the death after, it would be the end of the west. Why do you think all these "recalls" on food are happening? All this food isgoing under ground. Something big and bad is coming. Get right with God, pray for mercy.
I don't know the full extent of am emp but society would collapse in the USA unless order and power is restored fast, neighbors turning against neighbors, disease, starvation, shutdown of the medical system, etc

A lot of folks think they'll just hunt and fish for food if an emp goes off or society collapses. When societies collapse, one of their first things to be eradicated is the wildlife.

A lot of people who rely on domesticated meat products will start looking at deer, elk, geese, etc and those resources will be gone very fast. And without refrigeration, meat will spoil very fast requiring the hunting of even more game. (An elk can last a family of 3 for a year with a proper freezer, may only be viable for a week without refrigeration) Places like national forests and BLM land will be overrun with hunters...that's if the computer chips in their vehicles aren't destroyed by an emp.

Private land boundaries won't be respected and people will be killing other people to defend their property.

Fishing ponds, lakes, and streams will be hunting grounds for thugs and robbers. Anyone who fishes will at risk of being mugged for any valuables or resources they have to include anything they caught that day

Last edited:
I don't know the full extent of am emp but society would collapse in the USA unless order and power is restored fast, neighbors turning against neighbors, disease, starvation, shutdown of the medical system, etc
As I suggested last weekend, this isn't a test of our military or leaders. This is a test of what the American people will accept. The people have always been the last line of defense.

It seems no matter how questionable an action, we have a significant number of citizens who accept it and move on as long as access to the lifestyle they know is maintained in the immediate. The problem with that mentality is when that lifestyle is finally taken by force it'll be too late to put up a meaningful defense.

I don't know what the magic number is for a green light, but this is absolutely a test.

As I suggested last weekend, this isn't a test of our military or leaders. This is a test of what the American people will accept. The people have always been the last line of defense.

It seems no matter how questionable an action, we have a significant number of citizens who accept it and move on as long as access to the lifestyle they know is maintained in the immediate. The problem with that mentality is when that lifestyle is finally taken by force it'll be too late to put up a meaningful defense.

I don't know what the magic number is for a green light, but this is absolutely a test.
Going to frightening if people start realizing they could die from a small cuts again like they did hundreds of years ago or child birth without the aid of a full nursing/delivery staff and electronic monitors

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
That's not a bad solution for China. Drop an emp or two over the course of two years in the USA and Canada. Once the dust settles, many survivors will happily accept sweat shop wages or even basic security and food allottments to extract American resources to help Chinese on their homeland

The AIM-9X is no match for alien weapons so I'm gonna go with a NO...........not an alien warship.

I'd prefer it to be aliens because if it is China............we aren't going to do a fugking thing to them.

Those commies unleached a virus 4 years ago that has killed 6.85 million worldwide and nobody has held them responsible for that.

I’m really at the point where maybe we do a preemptive strike and just let the world know mean business

A lot of folks think they'll just hunt and fish for food if an emp goes off or society collapses. When societies collapse, one of their first things to be eradicated is the wildlife.

A lot of people who rely on domesticated meat products will start looking at deer, elk, geese, etc and those resources will be gone very fast. And without refrigeration, meat will spoil very fast requiring the hunting of even more game. (An elk can last a family of 3 for a year with a proper freezer, may only be viable for a week without refrigeration) Places like national forests and BLM land will be overrun with hunters...that's if the computer chips in their vehicles aren't destroyed by an emp.

Private land boundaries won't be respected and people will be killing other people to defend their property.

Fishing ponds, lakes, and streams will be hunting grounds for thugs and robbers. Anyone who fishes will at risk of being mugged for any valuables or resources they have to include anything they caughtyou that day
Another thing about an EMP is that you had best try to bring your family (and friends) into one location, strength in numbers. You wont be able to sleep when you want, you will have to do it in shifts because you will have to have someone on the lookout to defend the home from thieves and murderers. Most homes dont have more than 3 days worth of food, so once you get 3 days into an EMP blackout you are pretty much going to be living the Purge.

The AIM-9X is no match for alien weapons so I'm gonna go with a NO...........not an alien warship.

I'd prefer it to be aliens because if it is China............we aren't going to do a fugking thing to them.

Those commies unleached a virus 4 years ago that has killed 6.85 million worldwide and nobody has held them responsible for that.
Covid was developed and run by the DOD, the US gov brought this to the world in conjunction with the globalists, then they ran the response and they also developed the vaccine that has killed and maimed millions and they slapped the labels of Moderna (who had never done a thing in the Pharma world before covid) Pfizer etc on it. China was used to release it. I get the hate for China because they are a cancer to the world, but our gov is becoming equally bad in destroying the world.

Covid was developed and run by the DOD, the US gov brought this to the world in conjunction with the globalists, then they ran the response and they also developed the vaccine that has killed and maimed millions and they slapped the labels of Moderna (who had never done a thing in the Pharma world before covid) Pfizer etc on it. China was used to release it. I get the hate for China because they are a cancer to the world, but our gov is becoming equally bad in destroying the world.
+1
I actually think our government has been equally bad for longer than China’s (minus the ethic cleansing). But on the other hand, China hasn’t been funding serial regime changes and revolutions in other countries like our agencies have for the last 75 years either.

+1
I actually think our government has been equally bad for longer than China’s (minus the ethic cleansing). But on the other hand, China hasn’t been funding serial regime changes and revolutions in other countries like our agencies have for the last 75 years either.
Yep was going to say that but decided to hold off so glad you said it. If you believe the power of HAARP and what it can do then you open a whole other box of the evil that our gov has unleashed and is unleashing onto the world right now.

Yep was going to say that but decided to hold off so glad you said it. If you believe the power of HAARP and what it can do then you open a whole other box of the evil that our gov has unleashed and is unleashing onto the world right now.
These are some scary times for freedom loving Americans! Most have been lulled into a false sense of security. NEVER DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE FOR YIUR LIFE. Live by that and you will prepare for the future.

These are some scary times for freedom loving Americans! Most have been lulled into a false sense of security. NEVER DEPEND ON GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE FOR YIUR LIFE. Live by that and you will prepare for the future.
amen

Sometimes it's the things that are not covered by the MSM and the government that are the real thing we should be worried about most.

Like that train that derailed two weeks ago on the PA/OH border on Feb that released a ton of carcinogenic chemicals into the air, soil, water. News channels locally only covered it for a few days and all were told it will be fine.

I guess fish are dying off in local waterways and other bad stuff now

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonadog
Sometimes it's the things that are not covered by the MSM and the government that are the real thing we should be worried about most.

Like that train that derailed two weeks ago on the PA/OH border on Feb that released a ton of carcinogenic chemicals into the air, soil, water. News channels locally only covered it for a few days and all were told it will be fine
yep and even more weird is this:

Reactions: Pine_Tree1
Are we shooting down our own equipment, possibly defective or aged out, to create the impression that decisive action is being taken?

BIL is retired Air Force and knows a good bit about surveillance. He told me the other day that China couldn't open a hangar door and launch such a balloon without the U.S. knowing much less fly one around the world and over our nuke sites. He didn't offer any opinion on what he thought was going on but he was quite sure China didn't/isn't sneaking aircraft thru our air space undetected.

BIL is retired Air Force and knows a good bit about surveillance. He told me the other day that China couldn't open a hangar door and launch such a balloon without the U.S. knowing much less fly one around the world and over our nuke sites. He didn't offer any opinion on what he thought was going on but he was quite sure China didn't/isn't sneaking aircraft thru our air space undetected.

China has the most robust spy system on earth. All Chinese nationals are expected/encouraged to be information collectors abroad regardless of the information field gathered. Just collect the info (steal it if you have to) and someone back in China will piece the puzzles together. all those Chinese restaurants in east bumble-f Montana, nail salons, massage parlors, Chinese students in colleges and hospitals and museums, etc.

China knows where every important asset, resource, and center of gravity of every aspect of our society is. And they have known for many years. they know where every minor asset is. they know where all the meaningless sh*t is and they report it all back to China anyways. The informants don't determine whats of value, that's for the puzzle completers in Beijing to figure out. just collect everything

Last edited:

China has the most robust spy system on earth. All Chinese nationals are expected/encouraged to be information collectors abroad regardless of the information field gathered. Just collect the info (steal it if you have to) and someone back in China will piece the puzzles together. all those Chinese restaurants in east bumble-f Montana, nail salons, massage parlors, Chinese students in colleges and hospitals and museums, etc.

China knows where every important asset, resource, and center of gravity of every aspect of our society is. And they have known for many years. they know where every minor asset is. they know where all the meaningless sh*t is and they report it all back to China anyways. The informants don't determine whats of value, that's for the puzzle completers in Beijing to figure out. just collect everything
Sure, they know our capabilities and we know theirs. That is why I'm not worried about a full out military attack but I would include small or surreptitious acts of sabotage and propaganda campaigns within the realm of possibilties. I don't consider to be a friend of the west.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT