ADVERTISEMENT

Good thing crime is down

More cars have been stolen from Hartsfield Jackson in the first four months of 2024 than the entire 2023 year. Over 100!

At least crime is down. Thank you FBI!

Let me see if can predict the typical dem response;

"First your fact proves nothing, because every major airport attracts crime. Second, a recent study found that no violent crimes have been committed in Podunk, Arkansas, since Jan 1. So that is indisputable evidence, that crime is decreasing nationally."

Did I do that right?

More cars have been stolen from Hartsfield Jackson in the first four months of 2024 than the entire 2023 year. Over 100!

At least crime is down. Thank you FBI!
So the FBI is responsible for protecting cars parked at Atlanta airport? That's what this implies.

So the FBI is responsible for protecting cars parked at Atlanta airport? That's what this implies.
No, not at all, but I can understand why you would say that.

A liberal will vary off the point to attack a word or sarcastic comment to stay off the truth of point. Because when truth is presented, it doesn’t fit the liberal narrative. Your point isn’t discussion. Your point is to create defensive responses unrelated to the point made. Your response also shows you have little to no knowledge of this thread or why it was made. It also shows how sarcasm is lost in the course of political conversation because most sarcasm attacks the very foundations of the narrative lie and liberals can’t allow that.

I will reply to you as I would a young student.

Fact: car thefts are up at HJ airport
Fact: car thefts in four months have surpassed all of 2023
Fact: We were advised that crime is trending down by referencing an FBI statement. To somehow show how safe we are in our cities.
Sarcasm Alert: I applied sarcasm on the FBI statement. And did not include a cool colored graph.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT