ADVERTISEMENT

E. Jean Carroll rape case against Trump

orangeisgay

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2004
now I admittedly dont know a lot about this case but I have read a couple articles. I find it interesting the timing of the original accusation, also find it interesting how its coming to a head right now. Im not saying he didn't do it but its fishy, but if he did then F him. Trump said she wasn't his type, I might agree as I dont think she was ever that attractive but what do I know. Here's what I do know, Trump will have lawsuits lined the F up all the way till he either goes to jail (guilty or not) or wins the presidency.

Honestly I hate Trump and that’s no secret. However I don’t like reopening statutes of limitations. Beyond a certain point it’s difficult to deal with cases fairly. Witnesses forget, move away, or even die. Evidence is harder to collect. Bringing cases many years later because the environment is more victim friendly is troubling. I’m also not saying she’s lying but there are obvious potential motives.

It’s pretty well established his behavior with women has been questionable but he shouldn’t have to defend incidents from the 90s in court.

Honestly I hate Trump and that’s no secret. However I don’t like reopening statutes of limitations. Beyond a certain point it’s difficult to deal with cases fairly. Witnesses forget, move away, or even die. Evidence is harder to collect. Bringing cases many years later because the environment is more victim friendly is troubling. I’m also not saying she’s lying but there are obvious potential motives.

It’s pretty well established his behavior with women has been questionable but he shouldn’t have to defend incidents from the 90s in court.
agreed.

now I admittedly dont know a lot about this case but I have read a couple articles. I find it interesting the timing of the original accusation, also find it interesting how its coming to a head right now. Im not saying he didn't do it but its fishy, but if he did then F him. Trump said she wasn't his type, I might agree as I dont think she was ever that attractive but what do I know. Here's what I do know, Trump will have lawsuits lined the F up all the way till he either goes to jail (guilty or not) or wins the presidency.

That lady is batshit crazy, she wrote a book and claimed basically every man she ever met sexually assaulted her. She claims she was sexually assaulted by a six year old friend, her first boyfriend, a college professor, her first boss, Trump, Les Moonves, the list goes on.

That lady is batshit crazy, she wrote a book and claimed basically every man she ever met sexually assaulted her. She claims she was sexually assaulted by a six year old friend, her first boyfriend, a college professor, her first boss, Trump, Les Moonves, the list goes on.

Yup, she’s Anita Hill 3.0 (Christine Blasey Ford was 2.0)

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

shes either been really unlucky or FOS

You can get the papers on that one, she’s gone.Trump will have no problem there.

Reactions: aadco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT