ADVERTISEMENT

Feel tomorrow night is gonna be a rough night for major cities across the US.

We are being attacked by outsiders. Seriously, bring back the rubber bullets and long! Long prison sentences.

I think we’ll learn a lot about the Atlanta DA. They are here for a reason.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
We are being attacked by outsiders. Seriously, bring back the rubber bullets and long! Long prison sentences.

I think we’ll learn a lot about the Atlanta DA. They are here for a reason.
Arrest 100 or more at each protest that gets out of control , hit them with multiple felonies and set their bond really high and these professional agitators will become smaller and smaller. Those folks arrested in Atlanta last week should be in jail for 2-3 years. Tough sentences will be a deterrent.

Arrest 100 or more at each protest that gets out of control , hit them with multiple felonies and set their bond really high and these professional agitators will become smaller and smaller. Those folks arrested in Atlanta last week should be in jail for 2-3 years. Tough sentences will be a deterrent.
agree

They tend to almost exclusively do their "protesting" in jurisdictions run by Marxist DAs.

I've read that the protests are expected to be "primarily peaceful". They just need to get their new Nikes and related items for the spring.

Reactions: aadco
A few well placed bullets could solve quite a few problems. I wonder when these peaceful protesters will branch out into the countryside? Nah, even those dumb basterds are smarter than that, good night everybody.

Machine Gun Ronnie” wouldn’t put up with this shat:

220px-Ronnie_Thompson_4.jpg

Where have they all gone:

WOOD!

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT