ADVERTISEMENT

Few thoughts from last night..

theboyracer45

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2011
Just some thoughts from the stadium last night..

- The fans answered the challenge from Kirby and the players. ELITE atmosphere all night.
- Our offense is an absolute machine. With Brock and Ladd both healthy I think we have the best skill position talent in the country
- Beck’s TD throw to Ladd was an NFL throw. Scouts will be drooling watching that one. Idk if we can keep him next year at this rate
- Brock might not be human. Not even sure what to say anymore about him except enjoy it
- Milton is making a lot of fans look silly for trashing him earlier in the year. Runs hard AF too
- Our OL completely controlled the game and we were rotating 7 deep too. Next year’s OL will be a strength of the team (imagine saying that a few months ago)
- Bullard’s INT was one of the most impressive plays I’ve seen live at Sanford. He read it the whole way and baited Dart into the throw and made an unbelievably athletic play. What an incredible eval by our staff on him
- I hate losing JDJ but CJ Allen is probably an athletic upgrade. Big time young Roquan vibes there..
- Lassiter might be the best, and most under appreciated, Corner of the Kirby era. Absolute stud
- Our defense changed once Kirby/Schumann let the guys loose and started rushing the passer. Our DL started getting great penetration and we had rushers coming from everywhere. Will be key when we play Bama
- I know it was garbage time but Andrew Paul jumped out to me. He is going to be REALLY good next year. Excited about him
- Lastly, we are still the best team in the country when motivated and focused. And I am not sure it is even that close. Three-peat remains ON!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News