ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Few tidbits on Saturday visitors

JedMay

Pillar of the DawgVent
Staff
May 24, 2021

Rogers said his visit to Athens went well. He enjoyed spending some time with Josh Crawford together in person. Rogers said those two have been in touch for about a month.

"I see he's a good coach and he knows what he's doing with the RBs," Rogers said. "I noticed that he's a big family guy and I like that about him."

During Georgia's scrimmage, four things stood out to Rogers - a dominant offensive line, great quarterback play, good receivers, and a "nice" offensive scheme that he felt he could fit well into.

The Rivals250 defensive back out of Buford kept things simple - "It was an excellent, to be honest."

Copeland is a three-star defensive back out of Valdosta who is beginning to pick up some interest.

"I finally got with my guy Coach T-Rob," Copeland said. "I love everything about UGA. It was my first visit and I was impressed."

Copeland and Robinson have a long-standing relationship. Copeland said Robinson has been recruiting him since he was a freshman.

Georgia hasn't offered yet. But the Bulldogs will be stopping by to see him this spring. A UGA offer would be very significant in this recruitment.

Several weekend visitors also walked away with Georgia offers:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News