ADVERTISEMENT

Florida morons

Chubbinallday

National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2021
First off. I hope the gators who secretly read our boards see this. Please. Post a screenshot for me in the Swamp forum.

Florida has become the biggest joke. Their fans have become so utterly pathetic it’s a joke. As they sit over there today talking about how the accident is just going to derail Georgias football program. Ga has dropped the ball and their statements the other day were out of line ? Really ? Meth is running rampant in Gville. This train is not stoping. They are so desperate with hope that something will set us back. Meanwhile these losers are just that. Absolute losers. 6-7 and lost to Oklahoma state. Lost to Vandy. Have a QB who’s being drafted possibly in the top 10 yet their crap ass coach couldn’t develop him. They couldn’t develop basically anyone this season. They are so biased that they will not even admit he’s terrible. His play calling is atrocious. Their DC absolutely sucks. Everyone knows it. Stevie wonder can see it. Even at our worst we were never the losers that they have now become and will continue to be. All they have is HOPE and really they don’t even have that. Deep down they know it.

Their new coach was suppose to be a recruiter. He isn’t elite at that either. They one day blame it on NIL only to find out they absolutely were trying to spend money ala Rashada. Nothing but excuses one after the other. They have the audacity to call us cheaters. Dropping bags. News flash you idiots, everyone drops bags everyone cheats. Do you really think those two Nattys you won with that slime ball Meyer weren’t bought and paid for ? Players killing people. Players on drugs. Players not even going to practice. Losers. Delusional losers.

Let me say it. I hate you Fing losers. I hope you all suck at everything esp football. You make me sick. I hope you lose every single game. I hope it gets so bad you despise watching football. So pathetic your board has to talk about softball and baseball. LOL

Let me say this. You will never get back to what you once were. Soon enough your 2008 natty will become the same 41 year drought Ga went thru possibly even longer. We are going to make fun of you 10x worse than you made fun of us. I’m going to relish and enjoy you being losers and remind all of you Florida losers of that fact.

It’s just a glorious time to be a Dawg 5x more glorious than it was for gator fans under the Tebow era. Our coach is what 46? Just hitting his prime. You can’t stand it. We know it. The more you bitch the more glorious it is for us.

Just remember Gators you thought this past year was bad. It’s only getting worse. Next season is gonna be painful and agonizing. I’m going to drink your tears with pure enjoyment. I might even spit some of it back in your faces if I get the opportunity.

We currently own you. We are going to continue to own you for a very long long time. I suggest you get use to that fact.

Go Dawgs

If you hate the gators give me a F yeah !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News