ADVERTISEMENT

Folks, if you blindly believe anything this government and media tell you about Covid and vaccines…….

deadduckdawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
N of shithole
you’re thick as a short plank. The whistleblower of the day, described as "A multi-decade, senior-level, current CIA officer“, testifying before Congress, alleges that members of a team who determined that Covid came from the Wuhan lab were offered “significant monetary incentive” to change their positions.

If you accept government/media narratives on anything related to the virus and vaccines you might be compromising your health based on false premises. Read contrary opinions and look at all the data coming out and being suppressed. Go beyond mainstream media and government scientists.

What if your doctor recommends getting vaxxed?
Doctors don't always agree on various healthcare issues. That's why following a single narrative for Covid-19 was silly and even more shocking how so many people have defaulted all thinking to authority.

The concept of getting 2nd and 3rd opinions used to be common. Now people take the first assessment and go with it no matter how treatment goes even if things don't seem right.

Peer pressure is a strange thing. No doctor wanted to be the one that stepped outside the lines or they could lose their business.

It's funny how almost everything Conservitates said about COVID from its Origin, Deaths caused by it, masks, and vaccines all have proven to be true. Even Fauci has stated that the Vax was not helpful and masks were all but useless. Its sad how easy the population fell in line and not only took part in but verbally abused those against it.

Claiming the FBI and Justice Dept are evil and not trusting health officials and our government is really pretty sick. MAGA republicans need to get a life and watch real news not Fox distorted tv.
Well, when a health official tells you a cloth or paper mask is going to protect you from a virus and you know for a fact thru yrs of training and experience it's complete bullshit...

Peer pressure is a strange thing. No doctor wanted to be the one that stepped outside the lines or they could lose their business.

It's funny how almost everything Conservitates said about COVID from its Origin, Deaths caused by it, masks, and vaccines all have proven to be true. Even Fauci has stated that the Vax was not helpful and masks were all but useless. Its sad how easy the population fell in line and not only took part in but verbally abused those against it.
Fauci can be a bit more honest now that he got his millions. And good post, btw.

Claiming the FBI and Justice Dept are evil and not trusting health officials and our government is really pretty sick. MAGA republicans need to get a life and watch real news not Fox distorted tv.
I have Democratic voting relatives who have refused the vaccine because they don't trust it.

It's not smart to politicize a virus, especially one that attacked the world. Do you really think the majority of people in other counties viewed Covid through the USA's political lense?

I think it would be very enlightening for you to tell us what is “real news.”
F01radi.jpg

Last edited:
So last night I was watching the news, and Dr. William Shaffner, professor of preventive medicine and infectious disease at Vanderbilt University Medical School was discussing the benefits of the new booster shot, and how it compares to an annual flu shot in that it has been tailored to the variant now out there.

So I guess it all comes down to who I should listen to regarding prevention of an infectious disease, Dr. Shaffner or deadduckdawg. No offense DDD, I think I'm going with Dr. Shaffner here.

So last night I was watching the news, and Dr. William Shaffner, professor of preventive medicine and infectious disease at Vanderbilt University Medical School was discussing the benefits of the new booster shot, and how it compares to an annual flu shot in that it has been tailored to the variant now out there.

So I guess it all comes down to who I should listen to regarding prevention of an infectious disease, Dr. Shaffner or deadduckdawg. No offense DDD, I think I'm going with Dr. Shaffner here.
Suit yourself. I hope it works out for you. Not sure I would trust my health to the Star Trek guy?
F01radi.jpg

Reactions: cherrydawg
Don't believe anyone but a random UGA fan on a football message board. That is where the truth will set you free........
LOL, I was wondering the same thing
I was not giving anybody healthcare advice, just recommending you consider information provided by other than the government and the liberal media.

What if your doctor recommends getting vaxxed?
Mine did, told him no thanks. He asked why and I explained the low risk of death at my age and health and that I’d take those odds all day long rather than inject a vaccine that was rushed into the public.
He didn’t like it but most Dr’s think they are intellectually superior because of their education. For some decisions I prefer to use just good common sense that some Dr’s have seemed to forget.

Seems to me the powers that be in DC and the left wing press are doing everything they can to detract from Biden's complete failure in every aspect of his presidency from the day he walked or stumbled into the Oval Office. Yes, we all know Biden is only the puppet, but he is the top guy.. for now.... They want government control over everything in our lives.....

Seems to me the powers that be in DC and the left wing press are doing everything they can to detract from Biden's complete failure in every aspect of his presidency from the day he walked or stumbled into the Oval Office. Yes, we all know Biden is only the puppet, but he is the top guy.. for now.... They want government control over everything in our lives.....
Yes, they certainly are insistent that everyone get their ”vaccination” booster. I guess it’s because they care for us so deeply.

My doctor, who's also a good friend and who has recently retired, damn near died from Covid. He caught it in November 2020, before the vaccine was available, had to be hospitalized and was really sick for a month. So when he told me to get the vax, and how he wished he'd been able to get vaxxed in Nov 2020, I took his advice.

You go on trusting ‘em. They’ve been shown to be totally honest and error proof to this point. Besides they always know what’s best for you.

Yes, they certainly are insistent that everyone get their ”vaccination” booster. I guess it’s because they care for us so deeply.
Means he/she is trying to stay employed.
Yep, stay in line. Don’t question authority. Otherwise they will take away your livelihood, limit where and when you can travel or even leave your own home. BTW they’re also saving Democracy.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Fauci can be a bit more honest now that he got his millions. And good post, btw.
Admitted today that myocardidist can indeed be caused by the vaccine. I’m sure he knew almost from day one but had to sell the “safe and effective“ narrative to folks scared and easily misled.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Absolutely! I mean the guvmint NEVER EVER LIES. I mean they didn't lie about the Gulf of Tonkin incident in order to get us to go to war in Vietnam, did they?/sarc

Source for your limited view of government is no less than the US Naval Institute...

https://www.usni.org/magazines/naval-history-magazine/2008/february/truth-about-tonkin

"I'm strongly in favor of a universal recommendation," panel member and professor at Harvard Medical School Dr. Camille Kotton said. "Let's do away with COVID-19 as best we can by prevention of disease through vaccines."

Already spreading the big lie again. Just when the majority of people finally agreed that Covid shots don't prevent infection, they recycle the prevention lie.

Aren't the new shots specifically targeting XBB.1.5 which has been circulating since last winter? You don't think you've already been exposed to that variant by now? There are at least 3 newer variants of concern that are circulating.

This is why the shots won't accomplish what the claims are as they'll always trail. I mean treating it like the flu shot is the most reasonable thing one can do. Flu shots are optional without any stigma attached for not taking them. Flu shots would also not stop the flu even if everyone got one since they don't target all active variants.

Enough of the nonsense. People can get jabbed all they want for their own personal benefit, but don't pretend it's doing something for society.

My question on this would be is Dr. Shaffner's department receiving any monies from the Federal Government, the CDC, the FDA, etc. Many of these research departments are and thus are compromised in their recommendations.

It is fact that the entire country and world was lied to about what these shots would do/accomplish. I just have no confidence anymore on anything that the Federal Government tells me about healthcare. I'm sorry but I just don't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT