ADVERTISEMENT

Glad they caught the shooter alive

OldDawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
I really expected him to do the "suicide by cop" routine or suicide.

This trial is going to be long and contentious. But at least there will be a trial and we will see what comes out in regards to motives.

BoB

He looks like an older version of the Conn kid. Asbergers/border line autism more than likely. I have a first cousin who takes pics the exact same way. A look like he doesn't have soul inside his body.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm

This trial is going to be long and contentious. But at least there will be a trial and we will see what comes out in regards to motives.

BoB

I did too but I think it's apparent what his motives were. Just don't understand how people can hate so much. I believe there are crazy people that do crazy things, like the Aurora shooter killing 18. It was pretty obvious he was mentally ill. But some of these people are just filled with hate and become pure evil. Just my 2 cents.

BoB
who cares what his motives were, he is a scumbag POS and he murdered 9 people. Too bad they didn't kill his sorry ass. Why in the world would you want your tax dollars spent on his defense when you know he is guilty? Not to mention the years of prison and the cost to us. Really...

What some of us (actually more and more of us) struggle to understand is that if someone disagree's with your opinion or your style or your choices, that does NOT mean that he/she hates you. More and more of us believe that if I do not totally embrace and promote everything you do and say as well as how you do it and say it, that I am a hater. That terminal self-serving thought process does not yield anything but an impossible target or challenge or goal for the rest of us. We all need to lighten up. Some of us never will, and some of us are just social aberrations to be avoided completely, medicated heavily per state directives, incarcerated or dealt with extreme prejudice otherwise.

who cares what his motives were, he is a scumbag POS and he murdered 9 people. Too bad they didn't kill his sorry ass. Why in the world would you want your tax dollars spent on his defense when you know he is guilty? Not to mention the years of prison and the cost to us. Really...

I think it matters what the environmental factors were that led him to his specific hatred. Being mentally ill wouldn't implant a hatred of blacks anymore than it would implant a hatred of whites or any other group. There must be some external influence, be it family, a web site, friends or other source/sources.

This freak was always planning to kill. He was picked up @ the mall by security and handed over to cops because he was asking wierd and incriminating questions like how many people worked there and what time did they leave to go home. When cops got him he acted nervous but said he was only asking because his parents were after him to get a job. Then he came back and started up again casing and asking. Was banned from the mall area. He was gonna kill, black, white Asian.

BoB
There's no reason to justify killing 9 innocent people. Don't wanna hear an excuse (motive). Wished he'd been returned to South Carolina in a body bag and given the same chance he gave those 9 people in church. NONE.

BoB

I disagree. The only thing that will come out of this trial is a huge tax bill from the court and prison system. Turds like this guy are better off in a shallow grave - the trial is a waste of resources.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
I disagree. The only thing that will come out of this trial is a huge tax bill from the court and prison system. Turds like this guy are better off in a shallow grave - the trial is a waste of resources.
Yup. I don't need to find out the "why". Just kill him already. Media gonna play this to the hilt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT