ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Mornin UJ & Dawg friends. Enjoying this weather but remember........

we still must have "blackberry winter". But spring is looking good. Have a great day.

mornin' Top Row. Tough weekend for most Dawg teams.

It happens some time. Swimming Dawgs and tennis Dawgs can usually make things better. Every Dawgs needs to Hunker Down at 12:40 PM Friday. The Teddy Tourney kicks off. Will check nugget in a bit.

good morning Judge. LOL. Yea. Offering the "Combination

of friviality and educational aids" is what the chat does. Every day we learn something that is sure to improve life skills. One day day the new Livery Stable could also sell some of JohnnyBee's new anvil and hammer made griddles. Market as the most sturdy griddle made world wide.

good morning Brewster. You're right. One more is coming.

I bet the last week in March it will be cold one last time. Hope so at least. Have a great week.

No time for Livery. Planning to get rich selling hamburger smashers

And those little hooks for hanging plants.
Don't know yet what I will do with all the cash. Buy hash.
(That was a Tenacious D reference, fwiw)

good morning UJD ,better late than never................

I'ma stay UP
X1Od8H5.jpg

Good morning, Uncle ...

Nice to be in the show. Don't think we'll be there long, but getting back to it is a nice first step, especially with all the injuries this year. If our admin had let us sign Charles Mitchell and we hadn't had all the injuries, then we'd be a 6 SEED and I'd be thinking Sweet 16, at least. We may slowly be getting there. Admin needs to work with Fox this year on helping him find a late post to come in for next year. They really screwed him last year with Mitchell, who wanted to come but had to go to Tech because they would take his records and we would not. That is definitely a reason why I am trying to cut Fox some slack. The University sure doesn't help him much.

Grilled Steaks on Cast Iron Skillet yesterday.

To celebrate National Steak and BJ day.
It is a great holiday.

mornin' _Keef_. Very good post. I also think that to

somehow beat Michigan State would go a long way getting the Dawgs some credibility with recruits too. I also believe (long shot) if they could get that Jaylan somebody for even a one and done would get recruits to start looking at the Dawgs as well. That's the next step, competitive recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT