ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Woof......

Baseball completes sweep of Vols.

Softball swept Hawgs.

Tennis men blanked Cocks.

Golf Dawgs rallied to finish 2nd at Linger Longer Tourney at lake Oconee. Lee McCoy won the individual title. His 14-under tally is the third-lowest final
score in school history (trailing only an 18-under by Chris Kirk and
15-unders by Ryan Hybl and T.J. Mitchell). He opened the tournament with
a 7-under 65, which is the third-lowest loop in Georgia annals. McCoy's
season average now stands at 69.60. McCoy led the Bulldogs' charge as they wound up
at 19-under 845, five shots shy of Texas' 840. Georgia now has three
victories and Sunday's runner-up finish on its 2014-15 resume.

Golf men still ranked 35 as per Golf Stat.

Last nights nugget kinda seedy.

Good Morning Uncle J

Damn Rock has already imbedded itself underground.
Gotta get a man over here with a 4wd and a chain just to get it on solid ground so I can start pushing.

mornin' Top Row. Thanks for the update. Great stuff.

Yesterday was a very good day for Dawgs. Hope the men's golf continues their improvement over the last couple of weeks. These guys were highly regarded players when they arrived. Hopefully they just all had a bad run at the same time. Have a good one.

mornin' teddy. My rock isn't that bad, but it is wet and

mossy. Got a good bit of pushing to do this week starting about 9:00. Hunker Down, teddy.

mornin UJ & Dawg friends. Need to see some sun today...........

Thankful for some spring rain though. But needs to dry out a bit to plant those gardens that produce those wonderful summer vegetables. Have a good day.

Mornin Unc, The Man don't care that I've got the HADE cold from hell....

he just ROLLS out a bigger ROCK....he hate me

good morning Brewster. Glad we are getting the rain we

needed. Been missing it here. Hope you have a great week.

mornin' Fetchin. The Man will especially do it then. He

will double down when somebody is sick or infirmed. That's why he's The Man. Good luck.

Good morning, Uncle!

Wife got home, and got back to scooping cat boxes.

Barack used US taxpayer funds to try and elect Netanyahu's opponent. No one will do a damn thing.
He could kill a baby on live TV, and nobody would do anything.

Former Illinois Gov George Ryan gets out of prison today after 5 years, and moves to a halfway house.
Congratulations, George! Good job! Almost rehabilitated.

Fact of the Day: 4 of the last 7 Illinois Governors went to prison.
Illinois is the primordial ooze from which Barack crawled. Makes sense.

TV told me this morning that there is "very little difference between Scott Walker and Jeb Bush" so PUBs might as well go with Bush, since he can "win." Media working hard to get rid of Walker.
Worried there ain't no Ronald Reagan riding in to save the country this time.

Good morning.

Morning UJD & Dawgs Everywhere ...

... old age strikes again, forgot to check in this a.m. when I got up. Heading over to Macon today to see a little of the Cherry Blossom offerings.

Good Morning UJD....Mornin' Dawgs

Didn't watch much roundball but did see the Shockers beat Kansas....kinda fun seeing the low lifes beat the blue bloods. I'm sure Kansas fans turn their noses up at Wichita...refuse to play them in the regular season

Our small group is going to see the Four Blood Moons movie tonight...only showing 1 night across the country...not sure why but hopefully it will be good,

This post was edited on 3/23 8:31 AM by Warner Robins Dawg

good morning JohnnyBee. Thanks for the recap of all the

goodness coming from Our Emperor. Gives me the warm fuzzy feeling I need to start the week and "hit the ground running". Another tidbit: The little Kardashian girls also occupying the White House are on Big Chelle's paid staff as "consultants" when they jump in their own personal Air Force One to get about in. That little nugget is beyond belief, even for Them.

"the primordial ooze from which Barack crawled".......lol. I need to borrow that from time to time. Excellent.

good morning Daddy. Going to try to get up there later

in the week with the grandchildren. Be careful driving in the rain. Have a great trip.

mornin' WRDawg. Wichita State seems to always do

well in the Dance. They have a very good hoops history. Lot of great teams have come from there. I didn't have a bracket but would have picked that upset. It was waiting to happen. Almost sure they still have one of those great Atlanta players. Might be gone by now.

Good morning UJD! Was down in your area Saturday night eating at some place

I call Pepto de Bismol. Italian place in Macon off Riverside. Anyway I hope you have a great day. GO DAWGS!

good morning Fetvuldawg. That must be Carrabba's.

Haven't been up there in a couple of years. Very good place. Hope you have a great week.

That's right. They used to have a guy from Macon a

few years ago too. They are kind of like Memphis and Cincinnati. Don't ever count any of those guys out in March.

No, it was some fancy name. I wish it had been Carabbas because

this place wasn't all that great to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT