ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

good morning Fetvuldawg. It's starting to look like the

Masters will go down to the wire again. Should be exciting. Have a great day.

mornin' Top Row. That men's tennis team has been

consistently very good for a long time. Congrats again to them. Have a great day.

Imo, You, along with

Keef and Pug could ably produce guest host nuggets on occasion.

This post was edited on 4/12 9:22 AM by teddy_bulldawg

Not me. I never heard of any of these bands. If I took over it wood just be...

Electric Wizard videos every nite.

I've forgotten everything prior to last Tuesday or so.
KEEF or UJD are the music trivia experts on CHATs.

UJD could prolly do a year on obscure bands from Middle Georgia from 1964-1971.

Good morning, Uncle ...

Glad Georgia won yesterday. That's all I've got this morning.

Well, I am reading that Hillary is starting her "listening" tour tomorrow after she announces today. I love how they spin that. She is so bad that they don't want her talking. Her poll numbers are hurt every time she speaks. She's nothing but an idea for these crazy leftists. She can't even spout off their leftist crap properly. She's just a syndicate jackboot thug and she'll probably be elected, but that's because America is a lost country, not because she has any worth or merit as a human being.

good morning JohnnyBee. I learned a long time ago

about college daughters in apartments. Buying something big and heavy for the apartment in your hometown rather than Athens or Chapel Hill makes perfect sense. Who needs the hassle of buying it in the town where the apartment is and probably getting free delivery.
You're right. 49 came through like a champ. I thought he could do it, but you just never know until the bell rings. When it goes live with no green jerseys, full tilt, then you find out. Great showing by 49. May even get his own gig one day. And it was an SEC chat board too.
Glad none of the commie chatters showed up.

Bar S hot dogs with Castleberry chili, and slaw and mustard and hot sauce .

JBD, you must be living right. That will get it done 7 days a week, breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. I woulda chopped some onions real fine, too, but Hell, that might have ruined perfection.

Buns with the slit at the top! GATA!

If we got a petition together, maybe Barack wood do it one morning

Maybe after we win the MNC, we could get CMR to ask Him during that White House visit.

This is where I would step in,

Sell said chairs on Craigslist and send wife to Chapel Hill for weekend to go to Garage Sales.

mornin' EufaulaDawg. I hope the SEC Network will

show a replay of the G Day game. Would love to see it. Have a great day.

Once it's made, I put salt & pepper on the slaw. Lots of black pepper

And these were the big thick dogs that won't hardly fit in the buns.
And they were stuffed with Jalapenos & Cheese. From Walmart, where America shops.

Steamed em in a skillet with water until the water was all gone, and then kept rollin em around in the dry pan until they just started to brown, and the japs & cheese barely bubbling out looked like an old man with genital warts.

I had 2 of those for "lunch" and 2 more for "snack" in the afternoon.

Did you take a nap in car when you got there?

How long did you wait for rest of your crew?

Agreed on NUGGETS - CAPz rule getting failed on it, though ...

but CAPz is a shadow of its former glory. Things always run their course. Most of the old HEADs are gone now, anyway.

mornin' _Keef_. I remember her "listening" tours. She

didn't "listen" to chit. She did all the talking. One interesting thing she does is just like Barry. They both talk in glittering generalities. Never says anything concrete. All she needs now is her own "Hope and Change" or "healing the mountains and lowering the oceans" or is it "raising the oceans" ? Just needs a simple phrase that sparkles.

Man, that is one awesome post - it won't be beat today ...

might take till Tuesday or Wednesday for that one to be eclipsed.

LOL - you're right, she won't be able to keep her mouth shut ..

although that would probably be the smart play. Luckily, she won't "listen" to her advisers. They know the less out of that mouth the better. She works much better as an "idea" they can manufacture for these leftist fools.

Talk on, Hill.

Not me either - I get into ruts and stuck in genres for too long *

s

good morning UJD...........................

s89Bwny.jpg

mornin' Professor. You're right. I stopped going to the

Sunday round of the Maters after 1975. It went down to the last holes with Nicklaus, Miller and Weiskoff. We were still in the parking lot at 8:30 PM. Been watching it on Sunday at home now. The Masters does a fantastic job with the broadcast. YHAGO2.

Hey....

who is that last girl in your sig? Not HAM girl the other blonde with the bouncing JUGGS?

Great. Maybe He could lecture us. Some thing like" There

were times when the 4:52ers acted arrogantly".

Doc Holiday! Middle Georgia's finest around 1978 - '79 .....

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Doc Holiday was originally called Roundhouse. When Rob

left and joined Stillwater they changed somewhat. Also there was US Kids, Prisoners of Time, and a band that a guy had who later became Warren Zevon's guitar player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT