ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta axe…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
after today & just now watching him address the nation…….do you feel safer/better with Biden finishing his term or KAMALA finishing it???

after today & just now watching him address the nation…….do you feel safer/better with Biden finishing his term or KAMALA finishing it???
That was one of the biggest trainwrecks I have ever witnessed. Basically threatened a reporter. He answered questions for the first time ever, and he got clobbered. Totally threw his staff under the bus and admitted he was guilty of having docs when he wasn’t supposed to. Along with admitting he shared classified info with his ghost writer. lol. It was entertaining at least.

I was so hoping he would try to fight a reporter.

That was one of the biggest trainwrecks I have ever witnessed. Basically threatened a reporter. He answered questions for the first time ever, and he got clobbered. Totally threw his staff under the bus and admitted he was guilty of having docs when he wasn’t supposed to. Along with admitting he shared classified info with his ghost writer. lol. It was entertaining at least.

I was so hoping he would try to fight a reporter.
Well….at least he is still full of piss & vinegar.

angry-old-man-get-off-my-lawn-atxk9ydtk3m04wdu.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT