ADVERTISEMENT

Helen, I have a simple question for you. I'm sure you'll do just fine

DeafDawg.

National Champion
May 15, 2015
Your president claimed that they didn't want to use the 4 American hostages as a bargaining chip in this magical deal that Lurch put together. Said it would set a bad precedent. Of course he used more words like "uh" and "ummm" so I'm sure that sounds more eloquent to you vs. my succinct statement. So the question is this you focktard: Is taking a hard line against the mullahs vs say the precedent that he set with that POS Bowe Bergdahl? If so, please explain the difference.

Your president claimed that they didn't want to use the 4 American hostages as a bargaining chip in this magical deal that Lurch put together. Said it would set a bad precedent. Of course he used more words like "uh" and "ummm" so I'm sure that sounds more eloquent to you vs. my succinct statement. So the question is this you focktard: Is taking a hard line against the mullahs vs say the precedent that he set with that POS Bowe Bergdahl? If so, please explain the difference.
That is the same thing I thought when he answered that question with arrogance and contempt. You have already gone down that road you jackass, coward, POS, and the weakest leader in the history of all nations.

didn't he trade 4 bad guys from Gitmo for a US soldier accused of desertion? So how is that diff? Hasn't the precedent already been set?

Reactions: im4thedawgs

You're an obsessive little turd, I'll give you that much.
I'm sure you're one of those chased off the board awhile back, but they were equally demented so I can't narrow it down past 3 or 4 racist losers.

Oh, I have no intention of treating you like a serious conversationalist, and especially where it involves The POTUS. I don't have to read your post to know it's just angry blather.

I'm sure you're one of those chased off the board awhile back, but they were equally demented so I can't narrow it down past 3 or 4 racist losers.

Oh, I have no intention of treating you like a serious conversationalist, and especially where it involves The POTUS. I don't have to read your post to know it's just angry blather.
Excellent work girlfriend. Excellent.

didn't he trade 4 bad guys from Gitmo for a US soldier accused of desertion? So how is that diff? Hasn't the precedent already been set?

That was a bad move by MY POTUS, I never have figured out why that decision was made. As M stated, this is nothing remotely like that case.

We won't know for some time how the treaty with Iran plays out.
I'm sure it's better than where we were prior to negotiations though.
What hardliners miss is how diverse Iranians are. There are many, perhaps even a majority, who want a close relationship with the West.
Also it's not like we won't have options if the treaty is broken or when it expires.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
I especially liked how you answered the question. Oh, wait....
Get a new handle and come back as your mother and try that angle.

I'm not going to take you seriously drooley, you don't deserve my respect.
Act human for a while and I might reconsider.

That was a bad move by MY POTUS, I never have figured out why that decision was made. As M stated, this is nothing remotely like that case.

What hardliners miss is how diverse Iranians are. There are many, perhaps even a majority, who want a close relationship with the West.
Also it's not like we won't have options if the treaty is broken or when it expires.

We can surmise from the past negotiations that iran received everything they were after, and the US was on the losing side.
It's really not that hard to understand, we don't know the full story but know we are eating shit sandwiches as they dine on the meal of winners.

Wow - it's true. The best part of you really DID run down your mother's leg. You're a miserable twat, there's nothing more to be said about you.

What options are going to matter after an attack? After rules are broken it's too late. Do you go out and say well after that guy shoots me in the face then I'm going to try and stop him. Not me Jack

We can surmise from the past negotiations that iran received everything they were after, and the US was on the losing side.
It's really not that hard to understand, we don't know the full story but know we are eating shit sandwiches as they dine on the meal of winners.

The entire text of the agreement is available online. I've just been too busy throwing crap back and forth with Drooley to read it yet.
I think you're being too negative though. There were more negotiators than Kerry, (who is no fool IMO) working this and I'm sure they didn't just role over.

What options are going to matter after an attack? After rules are broken it's too late. Do you go out and say well after that guy shoots me in the face then I'm going to try and stop him. Not me Jack

If Iran had the bomb right now they wouldn't use it. They have not displayed suicidal tendencies.
That said, We should be, and we are making every reasonable effort to keep them from getting one.
We were partners with Israel in bombing their facility some years back.
We implanted software in centrifuges that destroyed hundreds of their centrifuges, computers, software, etc as well.
That sabotage set them back several years.

Ask yourself what alternatives we have.
Going to war has to be a last resort, it would be far tougher than anything we've attempted and winning would still leave us far worse off than before attacking.
I don't get how people can discount the price we've paid for intervention in that region and the results to date.

The entire text of the agreement is available online. I've just been too busy throwing crap back and forth with Drooley to read it yet.
I think you're being too negative though. There were more negotiators than Kerry, (who is no fool IMO) working this and I'm sure they didn't just role over.
No fool? HAHAHAHA......I actually voted FOR the 87 million before I voted against it. They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. Shall I go on? He's a bombastic, treasonous, pompous ass, who married money, TWICE. As for intelligence, his GPA was lower than the guy he ran against in 2004.

No fool? HAHAHAHA......I actually voted FOR the 87 million before I voted against it. They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. Shall I go on? He's a bombastic, treasonous, pompous ass, who married money, TWICE. As for intelligence, his GPA was lower than the guy he ran against in 2004.

He told the truth. I know a former special forces ass in the grass type who served 2 tours at the height of the war. He'd start talking when he drank. He was tormented by what he saw and did.
If you think those things didn't occur, you're just plain wrong.
Are you suggesting he would not get concessions for personal reasons ?
It almost seems you want us to fail out of hate for the people in the executive branch now.

He told the truth. I know a former special forces ass in the grass type who served 2 tours at the height of the war. He'd start talking when he drank. He was tormented by what he saw and did.
It almost seems you want us to fail out of hate for the people in the executive branch now.
Kerry told the truth? that's like saying Rosie passed on desert because shes trying to keep her girlish figure

Kerry told the truth? that's like saying Rosie passed on desert because shes trying to keep her girlish figure

He told truths I'm familiar with.
If you want us to fail, why pretend otherwise, and how patriotic is that ?
Rosie likes girls, did you know that ?

I play golf once a week with a Marine tunnel rat who served two tours, and got two Purple Hearts and a Presidential Citation for his trouble. He calls your Special Forces Ass in the Grass FOS. Said that Kerry was a pussy, and the only squabbles they ever got in with the locals was over the price of hooch. Blow it out your ass.

He told truths I'm familiar with.
If you want us to fail, why pretend otherwise, and how patriotic is that ?
Rosie likes girls, did you know that ?

I do not want us to fail, that is why I do not like this deal. They have not shown one time where they negotiated a deal where we come out better than we started. This deal also gives Putin more power and ability to sell plutonium to iran.

I play golf once a week with a Marine tunnel rat who served two tours, and got two Purple Hearts and a Presidential Citation for his trouble. He calls your Special Forces Ass in the Grass FOS. Said that Kerry was a pussy, and the only squabbles they ever got in with the locals was over the price of hooch. Blow it out your ass.

Bull shit.

I do not want us to fail, that is why I do not like this deal. They have not shown one time where they negotiated a deal where we come out better than we started. This deal also gives Putin more power and ability to sell plutonium to iran.

Is there mention of Russia selling plutonium to Iran in the agreement ? I will read it you know.
I'm sorry but the tone from some people makes me think they want The POTUS to fail at almost any cost.
Before the house cleaning there were posters bragging that Putin got the better of Obama. They absolutely celebrated as if he was the enemy and Putin was their hero for standing up to him.

Is there mention of Russia selling plutonium to Iran in the agreement ? I will read it you know.
I'm sorry but the tone from some people makes me think they want The POTUS to fail at almost any cost.
Before the house cleaning there were posters bragging that Putin got the better of Obama. They absolutely celebrated as if he was the enemy and Putin was their hero for standing up to him.

Want him to fail? You serious, he is a failure.

And there it is. How disappointed will you be if this agreement is a huge success and Obama is considered a good president by historians ?
Oh damn. Now you're really in the shit. Using big words like "if". Sounds real confident. Your mother says hello BTW.

Oh damn. Now you're really in the shit. Using big words like "if". Sounds real confident. Your mother says hello BTW.

Drooley, I was starting to worry you'd tripped on your tongue and knocked the pea out of your head.

Of course there is no mention of Putin selling plutonium, it will come as an opportunity for Putin to make some money and bolster irans capability to make nuclear weapons. You have to foresee what might occur by using logic. As for wanting obama to fail, yes I would like for his anti-American policies to fail because they are no help to the US. Every thing he has touched has turned to shit for the average US citizen. If you are an Illegal immigrant you are given money, housing and healthcare, on he backs of hard working US citizens that get no such benefits. They should, as we all do earn what we get, no free government programs to encourage freeloaders to our over taxed system. I had a great healthcare policy before the ACA, but now I pay much more for an inferior product and I just have to treat it as if I have no healthcare, due to the 10K deductable each for me and my wife. I was not able to keep my policy that I was happy with (imagine that). It was all by design and the really bad stuff for ACA has not kicked in yet. I am for The US to be great and for EVERYONE that wants to participate LEGALLY in the system to have that opportunity to achieve and do great things. The American dream has been squashed by obamas intentional policies. So YES I want his junk to fail.

Your president claimed that they didn't want to use the 4 American hostages as a bargaining chip in this magical deal that Lurch put together.

Lurch didn't secure a release of the American hostages because the US was negotiating from a weak position. Which is painfully obvious after reviewing some of the horseshat in this treaty. The hardline approach and the sanctions were working or Iran never would have been at the table.

Our dear leaders have short memories, or maybe just the Democrat leaders. It only seems like yesterday...

During the early Clinton years, hard-liners and so-called conservative hawks advocated a pre-emptive strike to halt North Korea's nuclear weapons development before it could field an atomic bomb. Instead of taking the hard line, President Clinton elected to rely on former President Jimmy Carter and decided to appease the Marxist-Stalinist dictatorship.

Carter met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang and returned to America waving a piece of paper and declaring peace in our time. Kim, according to Carter, had agreed to stop his nuclear weapons development.

The Clinton appeasement program for North Korea included hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, food, oil and even a nuclear reactor. However, the agreement was flawed and lacked even the most informal means of verification.

Iran gets to keep 5000 centrifuges. N. Korea only needed 3000 to create their first nuclear bomb. And by 2020, North Korea will have approximately 80 Nuclear Bombs.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Lurch didn't secure a release of the American hostages because the US was negotiating from a weak position. Which is painfully obvious after reviewing some of the horseshat in this treaty. The hardline approach and the sanctions were working or Iran never would have been at the table.

Our dear leaders have short memories, or maybe just the Democrat leaders. It only seems like yesterday...

During the early Clinton years, hard-liners and so-called conservative hawks advocated a pre-emptive strike to halt North Korea's nuclear weapons development before it could field an atomic bomb. Instead of taking the hard line, President Clinton elected to rely on former President Jimmy Carter and decided to appease the Marxist-Stalinist dictatorship.

Carter met with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il in Pyongyang and returned to America waving a piece of paper and declaring peace in our time. Kim, according to Carter, had agreed to stop his nuclear weapons development.

The Clinton appeasement program for North Korea included hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, food, oil and even a nuclear reactor. However, the agreement was flawed and lacked even the most informal means of verification.

Iran gets to keep 5000 centrifuges. N. Korea only needed 3000 to create their first nuclear bomb. And by 2020, North Korea will have approximately 80 Nuclear Bombs.

Stupid is as stupid does.
dont you neocons ever get tired of predicting the end of the world?

I want to believe this "deal" is the best of several bad to very bad options available to us. It surely seems conciliatory more than contractual on the surface. But, as you suggest, only time will tell (as it usually does). And I also agree that the Iranian people (not the religious idiots, who head that theocracy) genuinely do want a productive and peaceful relationship with the "West." Arguments to follow with more "negotiating" to get Congress to buy in to this very preliminary effort to reach those Iranians, who we hope will also buy in to future and more productive agreements down the line. Time will tell...........

Reactions: HeulenHund2
Of course there is no mention of Putin selling plutonium, it will come as an opportunity for Putin to make some money and bolster irans capability to make nuclear weapons. You have to foresee what might occur by using logic. As for wanting obama to fail, yes I would like for his anti-American policies to fail because they are no help to the US. Every thing he has touched has turned to shit for the average US citizen. If you are an Illegal immigrant you are given money, housing and healthcare, on he backs of hard working US citizens that get no such benefits. They should, as we all do earn what we get, no free government programs to encourage freeloaders to our over taxed system. I had a great healthcare policy before the ACA, but now I pay much more for an inferior product and I just have to treat it as if I have no healthcare, due to the 10K deductable each for me and my wife. I was not able to keep my policy that I was happy with (imagine that). It was all by design and the really bad stuff for ACA has not kicked in yet. I am for The US to be great and for EVERYONE that wants to participate LEGALLY in the system to have that opportunity to achieve and do great things. The American dream has been squashed by obamas intentional policies. So YES I want his junk to fail.

There you have the gist of it, he wants this agreement to fail. Everything else is trumped by hate for Obama.

I want to believe this "deal" is the best of several bad to very bad options available to us. It surely seems conciliatory more than contractual on the surface. But, as you suggest, only time will tell (as it usually does). And I also agree that the Iranian people (not the religious idiots, who head that theocracy) genuinely do want a productive and peaceful relationship with the "West." Arguments to follow with more "negotiating" to get Congress to buy in to this very preliminary effort to reach those Iranians, who we hope will also buy in to future and more productive agreements down the line. Time will tell...........

Excellent post and very refreshing to see logic and desire for a good outcome and not negativity rooted in hate.

And there it is. How disappointed will you be if this agreement is a huge success and Obama is considered a good president by historians ?

Seriously just laughed so hard I about shat all over this hotel bedroom. We all know there he won't be considered a good president by anyone outside the nervous hospital. Oh sorry and you. When you rank below carter you kinda miss that page in history as good president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT