ADVERTISEMENT

Helen, I have a simple question for you. I'm sure you'll do just fine

Seriously just laughed so hard I about shat all over this hotel bedroom. We all know there he won't be considered a good president by anyone outside the nervous hospital. Oh sorry and you. When you rank below carter you kinda miss that page in history as good president.
I'm beginning to think he's posting from the hospital wifi.

He told truths I'm familiar with.
If you want us to fail, why pretend otherwise, and how patriotic is that ?
Rosie likes girls, did you know that ?
Rosie likes girls. Well that was so 1980's of course I knew that, but doesn't affect my life in any way.
I wish she liked large amounts of pure heroin all at once.

You're an obsessive little turd, I'll give you that much.
I'm sure you're one of those chased off the board awhile back, but they were equally demented so I can't narrow it down past 3 or 4 racist losers.

Oh, I have no intention of treating you like a serious conversationalist, and especially where it involves The POTUS. I don't have to read your post to know it's just angry blather.

Again...This is comical. This clown simply can't defend his goofy ideas. Just attack, no substance from once again the smartest guy on the board (Notice how all these leftist Riotech, etc claim to be the smartest guys in the room)

Reactions: UgaTom
Your president claimed that they didn't want to use the 4 American hostages as a bargaining chip in this magical deal that Lurch put together. Said it would set a bad precedent. Of course he used more words like "uh" and "ummm" so I'm sure that sounds more eloquent to you vs. my succinct statement. So the question is this you focktard: Is taking a hard line against the mullahs vs say the precedent that he set with that POS Bowe Bergdahl? If so, please explain the difference.
You shouldn't mess with Helen. He has over 1 like for every 2 posts on the national board. He's well respected everywhere he goes. Just ask him.

You know you're right, its not like the left screws things up all the time...I mean we were all worked up when Clinton said his deal with North Korea would stop them from getting nukes....How many time can we possible be wrong?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...orea-will-dismantle-its-nuke-program-n1981099

You ppl truly are just fcked up. For nuts like you history starts today....EVERYDAY!

Rolo, it obviously doesn't matter how many facts you present to these liberal loons. All they can do is try and shout you down, but not with facts, logic, or any coherent argument. They're intellectually dishonest and rely on their girlie emotions to guide them through their daily lives, waking up in a different world every day.

Even the Israeli opposition leader, Isaac Herzog, is condemning this deal with Iran:
The deal just finalized in Vienna, he said, “will unleash a lion from the cage, it will have a direct influence over the balance of power in our region, it’s going to affect our borders, and it will affect the safety of my children.”

Iran, he said, is an “empire of evil and hate that spreads terror across the region,” adding that, under the terms of the deal, Iran “will become a nuclear-threshold state in a decade or so.” Iran will take its post-sanctions windfall, he said, and use the funds to supply more rockets to Hezbollah in Lebanon, more ammunition to Hamas in Gaza, and “generally increase the worst type of activities that they’ve been doing.”
http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...israel-isaac-herzog-iran-nuclear-deal/398705/

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Seriously just laughed so hard I about shat all over this hotel bedroom. We all know there he won't be considered a good president by anyone outside the nervous hospital. Oh sorry and you. When you rank below carter you kinda miss that page in history as good president.

Awe, a historian who knows nothing about history.
Obama's legacy will be determined by his big moves.
As much as you pray My Country suffers terribly from Obama Care, the Iran Nuke-treaty and anything else you could pen on him, it's not at all clear those things will fail.
Stay strong though. Hide in a bunker and pray for MY country to fail, it's what you want.

You shouldn't mess with Helen. He has over 1 like for every 2 posts on the national board. He's well respected everywhere he goes. Just ask him.

If you ever tire of being a hate filled, ignorant blowhard, there are real books that MY government will loan you for nothing, they might help turn you into a real person.

As much as you pray My Country suffers terribly from Obama Care, the Iran Nuke-treaty and anything else you could pen on him, it's not at all clear those things will fail.
Stay strong though. Hide in a bunker and pray for MY country to fail, it's what you want.
If I would've known you knew my thoughts and would post them for me I would have stopped earlier. Now just kick your own ass.

Reactions: ClyoDawg
If you ever tire of being a hate filled, ignorant blowhard, there are real books that MY government will loan you for nothing, they might help turn you into a real person.
You should actually try to read one of those books. Then you might not make a ridiculous statement like Southern secession was 100% because of slavery. Then try to quit just throwing around epithets and make a cogent argument.

No one wants our country to fail, you fool. But damb, can't you look back at fairly RECENT history and see this deal is destined to fail?

You should actually try to read one of those books. Then you might not make a ridiculous statement like Southern secession was 100% because of slavery. Then try to quit just throwing around epithets and make a cogent argument.

Southern secession was 100% about the fear of Lincoln weakening and perhaps ending slavery.
The secondary issues were all products of the slave industry and meant little to nothing on their own.
These truths were made perfectly clear by those who led their states into the war.

Rolo, it obviously doesn't matter how many facts you present to these liberal loons. All they can do is try and shout you down, but not with facts, logic, or any coherent argument. They're intellectually dishonest and rely on their girlie emotions to guide them through their daily lives, waking up in a different world every day.

Even the Israeli opposition leader, Isaac Herzog, is condemning this deal with Iran:
The deal just finalized in Vienna, he said, “will unleash a lion from the cage, it will have a direct influence over the balance of power in our region, it’s going to affect our borders, and it will affect the safety of my children.”

Iran, he said, is an “empire of evil and hate that spreads terror across the region,” adding that, under the terms of the deal, Iran “will become a nuclear-threshold state in a decade or so.” Iran will take its post-sanctions windfall, he said, and use the funds to supply more rockets to Hezbollah in Lebanon, more ammunition to Hamas in Gaza, and “generally increase the worst type of activities that they’ve been doing.”

This is not an ideal treaty for Israel. They likely think we should flatten Iran.
Our interest are not completely the same as Israel's interest.
The Neo-Cons under Cheney had a plan to convert The Mid-East into a benign Democratic region. The same people drumming for war with Iran are the geniuses who pulled the strings on the wrecking ball that blew the region into chaos.
There are limited options, that is just the reality of it. I'll be damned if I want this country led down the garden path to more deaths, more destruction and more chaos that will inevitably lead to the next generation of hate for America.
Iran is not North Korea. Everybody knew dealing with the midget totalitarian was dicey at best. Even so, Bush's posturing ended quickly in NK building an atomic weapon.
Of the options available to us the deal we got might have been better than the alternatives.
Iran is full of diversity on the street level, many citizens crave closer ties to The West. We won't know how good or bad this treaty is till it plays out. Even then we know there was a likelihood they would have gotten a bomb without an agreement.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...israel-isaac-herzog-iran-nuclear-deal/398705/

"Howling Dog," "Howling Wolf." Blues fan or just enamored with Germanic orign? Creative handle either way.

No one wants our country to fail, you fool. But damb, can't you look back at fairly RECENT history and see this deal is destined to fail?

No, you fool.
Ok, now to substance. We had limited options in dealing with Iran. Europe and Russia were going to end their sanctions against Iran, with or without this deal.
Iran is nor North Korea, it has a very diverse, well educated populous and many crave closer relations with The West. NK is led by the most autocratic dictator on the planet. He is also volatile, it was always going to be dicey with him.
Still, when Bush postured and called out The Lil Pricktator he completely tossed away all restraints and they had their bomb in 2 short years.
Israel would gladly have us go to war with Iran, that might be in their interest, but it's not in ours'.

Southern secession was 100% about the fear of Lincoln weakening and perhaps ending slavery.
The secondary issues were all products of the slave industry and meant little to nothing on their own.
These truths were made perfectly clear by those who led their states into the war.
There was no reason to secede just because Lincoln had been elected. If the decision to secede had not all but been made, there was no reason for the Southern states not to wait and see what actually happened. They might have had a better Constitutional case to secede had they waited and Lincoln had done something by executive action regarding slavery. The timing was calculated just as the timing of the Emancipation Proclamation was.

No, you fool.
Ok, now to substance. We had limited options in dealing with Iran. Europe and Russia were going to end their sanctions against Iran, with or without this deal.
Iran is nor North Korea, it has a very diverse, well educated populous and many crave closer relations with The West. NK is led by the most autocratic dictator on the planet. He is also volatile, it was always going to be dicey with him.
Still, when Bush postured and called out The Lil Pricktator he completely tossed away all restraints and they had their bomb in 2 short years.
Israel would gladly have us go to war with Iran, that might be in their interest, but it's not in ours'.

Agree that Iran and North Korea are not remotely similar, not from the U.S.'s international perspective. What concerns me more is how submissive N.Korea's neighbors are. Iran's neighbors could and would turn on them in a heartbeat. Our real challenges on the global stage has been and continues to be Russia and China. Romney did nail that one.

There was no reason to secede just because Lincoln had been elected. If the decision to secede had not all but been made, there was no reason for the Southern states not to wait and see what actually happened. They might have had a better Constitutional case to secede had they waited and Lincoln had done something by executive action regarding slavery. The timing was calculated just as the timing of the Emancipation Proclamation was.

I agree, SC was foolish not to let events play out. The ''Fire Eaters'' were stoking the fires for war though and SC was by far the most radical Southern State.
The South Carolinians were spoiling for war, and they made it happen.

Agree that Iran and North Korea are not remotely similar, not from the U.S.'s international perspective. What concerns me more is how submissive N.Korea's neighbors are. Iran's neighbors could and would turn on them in a heartbeat. Our real challenges on the global stage has been and continues to be Russia and China. Romney did nail that one.

I think NK having the bomb is much more perilous for this country than if Iran gets it.
I hope we can avoid their building them, but no course short of a massive invasion would completely secure that outcome.
Iran is many times bigger than Iraq, a land war there would be extremely difficult and costly with an outcome quite possibly worse than where we are now.
Besides, I have no urge to kill hundreds of thousands of Iranians, do you ?

No, you fool.

Iran is not N.Korea. But the treaty with Iran is eerily similar to what we had in place with N.Korea. Blame whomever you want, but a nuclear bomb isn't developed in a short 2 years. It takes years to develop the infrastructure and technology. But you already knew that being the smartest guy on the board, right?

Iran is not N.Korea. But the treaty with Iran is eerily similar to what we had in place with N.Korea. Blame whomever you want, but a nuclear bomb isn't developed in a short 2 years. It takes years to develop the infrastructure and technology. But you already knew that being the smartest guy on the board, right?

Yes I did, and maybe I am.
That said, Bush's approach was at least as bad as Clinton's and in my opinion much worse.
It might feel good to posture, but most of the world doesn't scare so easily. That is a lesson we should have down cold by now.

The rest of the world doesn't scare so easily because they know we won't use nuclear weapons. We are still guilt ridden over our use against civilian populations in Japan 70 years ago. They are almost as equally unconcerned with our "might," because they know we have a national conscience and sense of fair play, despite much publicized pockets of extreme screamers and dreamers foisted upon us hourly as entertainment value by our "truth seeking" media.

Reactions: CountryClubDawg
The rest of the world doesn't scare so easily because they know we won't use nuclear weapons. We are still guilt ridden over our use against civilian populations in Japan 70 years ago. They are almost as equally unconcerned with our "might," because they know we have a national conscience and sense of fair play, despite much publicized pockets of extreme screamers and dreamers foisted upon us hourly as entertainment value by our "truth seeking" media.

We don't use nuclear weapons because we've been blessed with relatively sane leaders and a good social construct.
Are You for using nukes ?

I don't know, the language was ambivalent. Was he saying we need to play our cards better, or is he ready to microwave the region ?

Thought it was clear that we "won't" use the nukes, because of our national conscience and sense of fair play. Some of us try to morally equate "torture" techniques to nuclear attack. Comically silly moral equivalence finds the lame column in every political discussion ever. And I think it is also very clear that we don't want those, who would eagerly use them, to have them. Not sure we can control who has them anymore without using them. I do not condone use of nuclear weapons (you'd think we would have an improved "final option" weapon 7 decades later), but there really doesn't seem to be any deterrence to every "entitled" organization/country having their own designer nukes just because they want them. The idea that if everyone has one, no one would use them is possibly the most naive thought ever conjured by mankind. But, that is where we are headed it seems.

Thought it was clear that we "won't" use the nukes, because of our national conscience and sense of fair play. Some of us try to morally equate "torture" techniques to nuclear attack. Comically silly moral equivalence finds the lame column in every political discussion ever. And I think it is also very clear that we don't want those, who would eagerly use them, to have them. Not sure we can control who has them anymore without using them. I do not condone use of nuclear weapons (you'd think we would have an improved "final option" weapon 7 decades later), but there really doesn't seem to be any deterrence to every "entitled" organization/country having their own designer nukes just because they want them. The idea that if everyone has one, no one would use them is possibly the most naive thought ever conjured by mankind. But, that is where we are headed it seems.

Nobody wants everybody to have them, but everybody wants them.
Personally I'd vote to completely do away with them, but clearly we're stuck with the beast.

I don't have an opinion on the deal yet but certainly know what Israel Is always going to say about Iran. The only reason they haven't attacked Iran already (again) is because of U.S. Diplomatic pressure. If you are interested in reading a bit about Israel and its formation (and the reasons they are always at war/being attacked) a good book on this is "the gun and the olive branch". Gives a good historical perspective and not as biased as other books, one warning it's 500 pages of small type and very, very dense

Reactions: HeulenHund2

Yes, your government does like giving stuff away for nothing. Consequently, that's a huge part of why the dollar is practically worthless, our credit rating sucks, and we are on the verge of a financial collapse.
What book can I get from this current regime? The Communist Manifesto?

Yes, your government does like giving stuff away for nothing. Consequently, that's a huge part of why the dollar is practically worthless, our credit rating sucks, and we are on the verge of a financial collapse.
What book can I get from this current regime? The Communist Manifesto?

So you want to close public libraries now, that's the community spirit that's killing this country.

I don't have an opinion on the deal yet but certainly know what Israel Is always going to say about Iran. The only reason they haven't attacked Iran already (again) is because of U.S. Diplomatic pressure. If you are interested in reading a bit about Israel and its formation (and the reasons they are always at war/being attacked) a good book on this is "the gun and the olive branch". Gives a good historical perspective and not as biased as other books, one warning it's 500 pages of small type and very, very dense

I've got 45 years of education on Israel. I also know they treat Palestinians worse than South Africa treated natives during Apartheid.
I'm for supporting Israel to a point, but if you trust their motives or take their word at face value you know less than you think you do.

Reactions: Riotch
I've got 45 years of education on Israel. I also know they treat Palestinians worse than South Africa treated natives during Apartheid.
I'm for supporting Israel to a point, but if you trust their motives or take their word at face value you know less than you think you do.

Edit, I just read an interview of David Hirst. He clearly sees and is willing to speak truth that most in The West turn a blind eye to.
I expect since you recommended his book you're more enlightened and willing to see both sides as well.
I'll send off for Mr Hirst book and start on it as soon as it's delivered.
Thanks.

Reactions: Riotch
Is there mention of Russia selling plutonium to Iran in the agreement ? I will read it you know.
I'm sorry but the tone from some people makes me think they want The POTUS to fail at almost any cost.
Before the house cleaning there were posters bragging that Putin got the better of Obama. They absolutely celebrated as if he was the enemy and Putin was their hero for standing up to him.
Yes....I want him to fail miserably. ....because his goals are bad for America.

I'll end with....you're STILL a homo....a pickle smooching moron. Get the banana out of your pooie.

Yes....I want him to fail miserably. ....because his goals are bad for America.

I'll end with....you're STILL a homo....a pickle smooching moron. Get the banana out of your pooie.

You're a traitor to MY country. Ironically you'd be shot or imprisoned in any country that lived by principles you believe in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT