ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question, who is running the country IYO?

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
For me, it’s Obama. He still lives in DC and reported that cars are in and out of his home daily. Joe might think he’s pulling the strings but BO has enough of his people still on staff and in high level positions that I’m not sure Joe would even know he’s not in charge. That plus BO has been really quiet over the last 2 1/2 years, not bringing any unnecessary publicity or scrutiny.

For me, it’s Obama. He still lives in DC and reported that cars are in and out of his home daily. Joe might think he’s pulling the strings but BO has enough of his people still on staff and in high level positions that I’m not sure Joe would even know he’s not in charge. That plus BO has been really quiet over the last 2 1/2 years, not bringing any unnecessary publicity or scrutiny.
All the people who have paid the bastard who’s supposed to be running it.

Anyone with any common sense can see that. All of Obama’s advicers are Biden’s.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
BlackRock, JP Morgan and the NYT are running the country.

While no doubt a large part of JB’s actions are dictated by strings held by the clear head of the Democratic Party, that’s not what scares me. At least those folks are sane, albeit misguided imo.

What should scare everyone is the fact that this senile, crooked, short tempered old man technically is in charge and when / if he does act on instinct, his squad has to follow his orders. His weakness, stupidity, and lack of ability is a huge liability.

While no doubt a large part of JB’s actions are dictated by strings held by the clear head of the Democratic Party, that’s not what scares me. At least those folks are sane, albeit misguided imo.

What should scare everyone is the fact that this senile, crooked, short tempered old man technically is in charge and when / if he does act on instinct, his squad has to follow his orders. His weakness, stupidity, and lack of ability is a huge liability.
He is not the one trying to destroy our country he is just a figurehead. Obama and I agree the swamp are running this country.

Many big wig names but only players or pawns - of the WEF. That is where the agenda is coming from.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
The fever swamp of the chat never fails to amuse.

Reactions: shonuff253
Barry doesn’t have time to run the country now that he’s out of the closet and dating heavily.

Strong-arming people to find 11,000 more votes is the real banana republic bs.
From the Washington Post, March 16, 2021

"On Jan. 9, The Post reported that then-President Donald Trump, in a call with Georgia’s lead elections investigator, Frances Watson, had instructed her to “find the fraud.” He mentioned that she could become a “national hero,” reported the newspaper.

In both cases, the quotes were wrong, as The Post has acknowledged in a correction to the story. “Trump did not tell the investigator to ‘find the fraud’ or say she would be ‘a national hero’ if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find ‘dishonesty’ there. He also told her that she had ‘the most important job in the country right now,’” reads the correction, in part."
"Trump wasn’t quite the plain-spoken rogue depicted in The Post’s story. We know this because the Wall Street Journal’s Cameron McWhirter last week published a recording of Trump’s six-minute call with Watson.

On the recording, there was no “find the fraud.” But there was this: “If you can get to Fulton, you are going to find things that are going to be unbelievable — the dishonesty,” said Trump.

There was no “national hero.” But there was this: “When the right answer comes out, you’ll be praised. … People will say, ‘Great.’ Because that’s what it’s about — that ability to check and to make it right,” Trump told Watson."

"In an interview with WSB, Watson said she was “shocked” by Trump’s call but did not feel pressured by his outreach."

“Well, Mr. President, I appreciate your comments,” she said. “And I can assure you that our team and the GBI, that we’re only interested in the truth and finding, you know, finding the information that’s based on the facts.

She added: “I know that you’re a very, very busy, very important man. And I’m very honored that you called. Quite, quite frankly, I’m shocked that you, that you would take time to do that. But I am very appreciative.”

It should also be noted that Brad Raffensperger's office attempted to delete the original recordings ahead of FOIA requests. Corrections were published by the Washington Post, New York Times and CNN after the audio recordings were recovered from deleted files.

From the Washington Post, March 16, 2021

"On Jan. 9, The Post reported that then-President Donald Trump, in a call with Georgia’s lead elections investigator, Frances Watson, had instructed her to “find the fraud.” He mentioned that she could become a “national hero,” reported the newspaper.

In both cases, the quotes were wrong, as The Post has acknowledged in a correction to the story. “Trump did not tell the investigator to ‘find the fraud’ or say she would be ‘a national hero’ if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find ‘dishonesty’ there. He also told her that she had ‘the most important job in the country right now,’” reads the correction, in part."
"Trump wasn’t quite the plain-spoken rogue depicted in The Post’s story. We know this because the Wall Street Journal’s Cameron McWhirter last week published a recording of Trump’s six-minute call with Watson.

On the recording, there was no “find the fraud.” But there was this: “If you can get to Fulton, you are going to find things that are going to be unbelievable — the dishonesty,” said Trump.

There was no “national hero.” But there was this: “When the right answer comes out, you’ll be praised. … People will say, ‘Great.’ Because that’s what it’s about — that ability to check and to make it right,” Trump told Watson."

"In an interview with WSB, Watson said she was “shocked” by Trump’s call but did not feel pressured by his outreach."

“Well, Mr. President, I appreciate your comments,” she said. “And I can assure you that our team and the GBI, that we’re only interested in the truth and finding, you know, finding the information that’s based on the facts.

She added: “I know that you’re a very, very busy, very important man. And I’m very honored that you called. Quite, quite frankly, I’m shocked that you, that you would take time to do that. But I am very appreciative.”

It should also be noted that Brad Raffensperger's office attempted to delete the original recordings ahead of FOIA requests. Corrections were published by the Washington Post, New York Times and CNN after the audio recordings were recovered from deleted files.
Raffensberger should be run out of Georgia. He is scum.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
It his he joked about being able to run the country from his basement. He probably has others who advice but they are basically groomers and communists just like him.

Also I will add that the big corporations have probably more power than the politicians. However, most people think google was really a brainchild of the alphabet agency.

If you remember the whole prism PowerPoint that was released by Edward Snowden you might think we just hijacked the silicone valley company’s.

It’s funny though how Dems have remained to hateful toward conservatives they are Brainwashed and even the good ones will allow the grooming for “the greater good”.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT