ADVERTISEMENT

How About A Pea On A Rebel Soldier's Grave Day?

Good Lord, y'all are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have ever encountered. You would think the world was coming to an end just because a little piece of white privilege is about to be eliminated. Grow up and move on! It is 2015.

images
White privilege?? Nice red herring. Nothing will change. Any thinking American knows that the flag does not discriminate or oppress. People do that stuff.

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
Good Lord, y'all are the biggest bunch of crybabies I have ever encountered. You would think the world was coming to an end just because a little piece of white privilege is about to be eliminated. Grow up and move on! It is 2015.

images
Our entire culture leads the world in whining. No doubt about that. But, we have to assume that eliminating "a little piece of white privilege" from public view is not going to be the end of the demands for eliminating any and all things that give us pause. Add to this elimination phase that NONE of us truly believe that removing the symbols will effectively remove the root cause of the discomfort. Not a chance. But, we can all move "forward" having accomplished very, very little toward improving our overall societal ills.

Mayor A.C. Wharton is a complete focking idiot. Yes, Forrest was in the KKK, but he was also a democrat. So is he going to kick all the dems out of the city as well? I assume that he will go on record in support of the Repub nomination for President? And who gives a sh!t about Memphis anyway? That place is nothing but Detroit Light. Just another attention whore trying to get his name on TV.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011

images
You're an absolute moron. Look at the bigger picture. Our nation wants to ban anything and everything that might possibly cause offense to someone. Where does it stop? If you think the Yankees didn't have and embrace slavery during the Civil War, you're kidding yourself. Hell, the U.S. Flag represented a nation of inequality and bigotry for over 200 years! Let's ban all things African because after all, it was AFRICANS that sold out their own into slavery. Might as well ban white folks from owning boats, since that's how slaves got to the Americas. Let's not stop there - let's ban folks from moving west of the Mississippi. I'm sure that brings back bad memories for our American Indian population. Who else? Oh, how about banning the U.S. Air Force. I'm sure it's offensive for our Japanese and German residents, given our Air Force (Army Air Force back then) bombed them back to the 1800's. I'm sure I could go on, but the bottom line is we have become a nation of bitch-ass pussies. Who needs sticks and stones when words are now more than capable of kicking our collective dicks in the dirt?

You're an absolute moron. Look at the bigger picture. Our nation wants to ban anything and everything that might possibly cause offense to someone. Where does it stop? If you think the Yankees didn't have and embrace slavery during the Civil War, you're kidding yourself. Hell, the U.S. Flag represented a nation of inequality and bigotry for over 200 years! Let's ban all things African because after all, it was AFRICANS that sold out their own into slavery. Might as well ban white folks from owning boats, since that's how slaves got to the Americas. Let's not stop there - let's ban folks from moving west of the Mississippi. I'm sure that brings back bad memories for our American Indian population. Who else? Oh, how about banning the U.S. Air Force. I'm sure it's offensive for our Japanese and German residents, given our Air Force (Army Air Force back then) bombed them back to the 1800's. I'm sure I could go on, but the bottom line is we have become a nation of bitch-ass pussies. Who needs sticks and stones when words are now more than capable of kicking our collective dicks in the dirt?

Serious question - why does this bother you? The folks who want to see the flag taken off government buildings and public property make a well-reasoned case for the flag's removal. Why should the confederate flag be allowed to fly on government buildings?

Serious question - why does this bother you? The folks who want to see the flag taken off government buildings and public property make a well-reasoned case for the flag's removal. Why should the confederate flag be allowed to fly on government buildings?
If it was racist, why did so many blacks fight for it?

If it was racist, why did so many blacks fight for it?

OK smart guy, care to back that up? If African-Americans fought for the confederacy, then their names should be on an official unit roster or payroll records at the archives of the confederacy. It's very easy to locate the unit records of United States Colored Troops and their pay records. If what you say is true, show us the documentation. Not some lame explanation that Black men "helped" the men who claimed to own them.

HINT - I already know the answer to this question.

Serious answer - it's the ramifications of these knee-jerk reactions. We are in a ban EVERYTHING mode. If it hurts precious snowflake's feelings, we ban it. In the particular case of the Confederate battle flag, it ridiculous because it had faded into a non-issue until the asshat shooter in Charleston decided to falsely claim it as his own. What's more is how absurd the non-reaction to the desecration of Confederate memorials and graves - apparently that's ok. Hell, the U.S. Flag represents a significantly longer history of oppression, bigotry and enslavement than any Confederate symbol - but again, we can't let the facts get in the way of the truth.

images
Whitepug, why are you a racist? Nice use of your racist "white privilege" term

OK smart guy, care to back that up? If African-Americans fought for the confederacy, then their names should be on an official unit roster or payroll records at the archives of the confederacy. It's very easy to locate the unit records of United States Colored Troops and their pay records. If what you say is true, show us the documentation. Not some lame explanation that Black men "helped" the men who claimed to own them.

HINT - I already know the answer to this question.

LOL you walked into that one. Largest confederat monument in Arlington is that of a Black Confederate soldier. Some estimates that there were upwards of 90k fighting for the South. Every here of Hadleys raiders? Bet you haven't a clue. Professor my ass LOL

black confederates

Reactions: StoneColdKillerDawg

images

removing historical symbols, statues. and Etc. sounds too familiar since that is what isis is doing in Libya,iraq and Syria ! white privilege , what do you want it to be , black privilege ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT