ADVERTISEMENT

If you were given a 9-3 season for the dawgs this year would you take it or say

fock you we can do better ?

9-3 is the best I see us doing from where I sit. We have an awful lot of talent, but always seem to choke 2x's a year. Maybe we have the staff in place now that doesn't vapor lock during the big game.

9-3 will be a disappointment for most Dawgs fans and probably me. If you look at the schedule it's highly likely. I think the games that are most important in this order, Florida(revenge factor), SC(same thing), Vols(we can't let them gain us), Missouri. All the sports talk guys are saying if we don't win the SEC East this year it's like the 2008 team with Stafford. This team is really stacked IMO.

9-3 will be a disappointment for most Dawgs fans and probably me. If you look at the schedule it's highly likely. I think the games that are most important in this order, Florida(revenge factor), SC(same thing), Vols(we can't let them gain us), Missouri. All the sports talk guys are saying if we don't win the SEC East this year it's like the 2008 team with Stafford. This team is really stacked IMO.

With all the resources B-M is putting into coaching staff hires, salaries, resources, etc., 9-3 would be a disappointment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT