ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s say you get a email from HR or your child school stating

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Covid vaccine is mandatory for your employment or your child to attend schools . What will you do ?

Covid vaccine is mandatory for your employment or your child to attend schools . What will you do ?

just gonna say no.....ain’t worried, just will live off the guberment....that’s the plan anyway, might as well get it over with.

After everyone gets reliant on it, they gonna want to insert a chip inside your head next.

Gonna say no to that too, fock it. Will just pack up & move to Canada....has saved well. will hunt bear...wild game & fish. find a second wife that doesn’t shave underneath her armpits.

DJT did such a great job with the vaccine that his supporters don’t want to take it
Here's how long it normally takes to develop and deliver a vaccine. But you go ahead and criticize Trump's Operation WarpSpeed. It would take Biden a year to name it.

In addition to what insurance paid, I ponied up close to $300 for the two-stage shingles shots.

Had heard too many stories about the shingles .

you got took, or maybe
nothing to take lightly once it takes hold, again.
...speaking of virus'.

Last edited:
I'd have to decline. My wife and I want to have another child and there are no studies that I've seen about any side effects it would have on a fetus.

some of the coronabros in the media already saying you should prove you got the vaccine before you get a stimulus check

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT