ADVERTISEMENT

Lying about election fraud is expensive business.

I remember the collective take on here from the Trumpers the first time DJT trotted that buffoon out …. “ oh shit, Biden is screwed now -that’s his ass, Rudy is ON THE CASE and he’s a legal powerhouse !!!! “.

Rudy is bankrupt now. Decent chance he does a stretch.

First domino …

Reactions: nice marmot
I remember the collective take on here from the Trumpers the first time DJT trotted that buffoon out …. “ oh shit, Biden is screwed now -that’s his ass, Rudy is ON THE CASE and he’s a legal powerhouse !!!! “.

First domino …

I also remember the poster that had the picture of Hank Jr as his avatar saying “Sidney Powell is a great lawyer and a wonderful lady”.

Ha.

Rudy on the hook for $148m. Ouch.

Not a Rudy fan and don’t think anyone should be singled out without proof but $148 Million award is preposterous. I know nothing about the case but the two being awarded anything above their current salary times their estimated work life plus some reasonable amount for suffering would be reasonable. Does the court system not have any sanity either, guess not….

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
Not a Rudy fan and don’t think anyone should be singled out without proof but $148 Million award is preposterous. I know nothing about the case but the two being awarded anything above their current salary times their estimated work life plus some reasonable amount for suffering would be reasonable. Does the court system not have any sanity either, guess not….
Its all about these leftist radicals trying to bankrupt the Trump lawyers because that’s the only way to defeat Trump.

I tend to agree, but probably sending a message. But the anger you've seen here and in other places over election fraud claims (believed but false) put them in danger. At the very least it made going out in public very, very uncomfortable for them. And as we can see on this forum, there are many people that still believe false claims and probably still believe these two women did what was falsely claimed. The hate generated their way isn't much different than what happened to Richard Jewel.

Its all about these leftist radicals trying to bankrupt the Trump lawyers because that’s the only way to defeat Trump.
laugh-hide.gif

Reactions: nice marmot
The old saying goes....of you lie with dogs, you rise with fleas.
What a huge fall from grace for "America's Mayor". Sad
I was a big fan at one time. Hoped he'd be the Republican nominee in 2008. Very sad. From some of the other revelations coming out about his private life seems he was never the man we believed him to be.

I was a big fan at one time. Hoped he'd be the Republican nominee in 2008. Very sad. From some of the other revelations coming out about his private life seems he was never the man we believed him to be.
He really was the right man at the right time after 9/11.
His leadership was great at that time when none of us knew what would happen next.
He is not the only one associated with Trump that has crashed and burned, and probably won't be the last.
Still a sad ending.

Wjj hi I hbos
Which is why they'll JNOV or appeal and it'll either be drastically reduced or they'll settle for a far lesser sum. Rudy isn't paying a dime.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
woman-screaming-noooo-ikjg23exqo1zynuh.gif

I am sure trump and Rudy will always be pissed they couldn’t be the first to do it. Ole Rudy just figured he was following in Jimmy Carter’s footsteps. He just didn’t realize he was tempting fate with a vindictive, irrational , hissyfied bunch.

Last edited:

First domino …

Oh Boy. oh Boy, somebody who was right has been ruined. Fap, fap fap.

I tend to agree, but probably sending a message. But the anger you've seen here and in other places over election fraud claims (believed but false) put them in danger. At the very least it made going out in public very, very uncomfortable for them. And as we can see on this forum, there are many people that still believe false claims and probably still believe these two women did what was falsely claimed. The hate generated their way isn't much different than what happened to Richard Jewel.
Exactly like what happened to Richard Jewell ….except it was politicians fueling the mob not the news media. They had to vacate their homes based off advice from the FBI…..unbelievable. Just like Richard; making those who spread those lies is the path to preventing this from recurring.

Last edited:
That guy in Connecticut had $1.8 billion judgement against him. Democrats have weaponized the courts.

One does not simply release the kraken.

In all seriousness though what a complete joke of a lawsuit. Election workers suffered reptutational damages of 16 million? GTFO of here.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
One does not simply release the kraken.

In all seriousness though what a complete joke of a lawsuit. Election workers suffered reptutational damages of 16 million? GTFO of here.
I’m not a lawyer, but it seems the best way to avoid an outrageously large defamation judgement is to avoid telling outrageous lies, publicly and repeatedly, for months or years on end.

Would have worked for Alex Jones ($1.5b), Fox News ($780m) and Rudy ($148m).

I’m not a lawyer, but it seems the best way to avoid an outrageously large defamation judgement is to avoid telling outrageous lies, publicly and repeatedly, for months or years on end.

Would have worked for Alex Jones ($1.5b), Fox News ($780m) and Rudy ($148m).
Sadly, there are millions that still believe the big lie.
They will continue to as long as Trump continues to spew it.

He really was the right man at the right time after 9/11.
His leadership was great at that time when none of us knew what would happen next.
He is not the only one associated with Trump that has crashed and burned, and probably won't be the last.
Still a sad ending.
What he did after 9/11 is overrated. He went around condemning terrorism saying NY would come back and not back down and was someone to rally around. It was the right thing to do but it was classic crisis playbook.

Rudy won't ever pay a penny & will win on appeal.
He probably won't pay a penny, but I bet u a 100 bucks he will lose his appeal.
It's amazing to me how some have no problem with people ruining other people's lives by spreading lies.
The voicemails that were played at the trial were sickening.

Last edited:
The most shocking thing to me is how gullible people are in general. Some people will completely buy in to anything they want to believe based on nothing more than a social media post. Giuliani and Sidney Powell would say one thing in front of cameras and social media to get everyone riled up then show up in court with absolutely nothing. The overwhelming majority paid no attention to what they actually said in court or the complete absence of proof. It was beyond laughable. It was the equivalent of Beavis and Butthead being your lawyers.

Guiliani is incompetent beyond anything I've ever seen. His dumbass thought he could show a few cropped clips of a 24 hour video to make his case. He knew the entire video existed. What he called suitcases were sealed ballots boxes which could be seen everywhere. Even worse, after the Republican Secretary of State in coordination with the GBI investigated and called bullshit on the entire thing people still believe it happened.

The most shocking thing to me is how gullible people are in general. Some people will completely buy in to anything they want to believe based on nothing more than a social media post. Giuliani and Sidney Powell would say one thing in front of cameras and social media to get everyone riled up then show up in court with absolutely nothing. The overwhelming majority paid no attention to what they actually said in court or the complete absence of proof. It was beyond laughable. It was the equivalent of Beavis and Butthead being your lawyers.

Guiliani is incompetent beyond anything I've ever seen. His dumbass thought he could show a few cropped clips of a 24 hour video to make his case. He knew the entire video existed. What he called suitcases were sealed ballots boxes which could be seen everywhere. Even worse, after the Republican Secretary of State in coordination with the GBI investigated and called bullshit on the entire thing people still believe it happened.
While I agree about Guiliani’s incompetence and think Powell is not far behind, when discussing gullibility one shouldn’t gloss over the gullibility of those who believe every utterance, dictate, and proclamation of our government and courts. Anyone who believes our government has earned their trust is a special sort of gullible, imo. Likewise with our courts, which get things wrong regularly and many, many times are simply too fearful of government to do the right thing.

There are a number of posters on this board who do just that, seemingly incapable of processing data without the government or The View or newspapers telling them what to think on issues such as vaccines, election fraud, and immigration among others.

That's why I have called it a cult since 1/6.
It does not matter all all about the facts, it only matters what Trump says.
Never seen a politician in my life that some people literally worship.
Countless flags, bumper stickers, clothing, super hero figures, you name it.....all for a crooked, arrogant, Yankee politician.

While I agree about Guiliani’s incompetence and think Powell is not far behind, when discussing gullibility one shouldn’t gloss over the gullibility of those who believe every utterance, dictate, and proclamation of our government and courts. Anyone who believes our government has earned their trust is a special sort of gullible, imo. Likewise with our courts, which get things wrong regularly and many, many times are simply too fearful of government to do the right thing.

There are a number of posters on this board who do just that, seemingly incapable of processing data without the government or The View or newspapers telling them what to think on issues such as vaccines, election fraud, and immigration among others.
So who in your opinion is telling us "the truth"?

Reactions: LawDawg6

Somewhere in the middle but certainly neither side is above massaging the facts for political gain. Do you really believe an election that featured ballots mailed out to the address of every registered voter was the most secure in our history? Do you believe a mailed ballot returned to an unmanned drop box is more likely to have violated chain of custody requirements than a ballot issued to a citizen that presented ID at a precinct and was observed moving to the voting booth and returning their printed ballot to election precinct workers? There was a lot of BS spewed by both sides.

You have to read everything you can get your hands on and make your own judgements. For instance, I’ll bet I have seen dozens of European and Asian vaccine studies you’ve never heard of because your media will not report them. And your government most certainly will not.

Somewhere in the middle but certainly neither side is above massaging the facts for political gain. Do you really believe an election that featured ballots mailed out to the address of every registered voter was the most secure in our history? Do you believe a mailed ballot returned to an unmanned drop box is more likely to have violated chain of custody requirements than a ballot issued to a citizen that presented ID at a precinct and was observed moving to the voting booth and returning their printed ballot to election precinct workers? There was a lot of BS spewed by both sides.
My guess is that he and others actually DO believe the election was the most secure in history because that’s what has been told to them repeatedly by their media and government. And their government backs up the claim by prosecuting those daring to question it.. So, they fall dutifully in line.

I guess on the election, I believe what all the people who would be in a position to know say.
The conclusion by these people, many of them Rep said there was not any wide spread fraud that would have changed the outcome in any state.
If these people, including people in Trumps own cabinet came to that conclusion, who else should I listen to? Certainly not Trump. He said if he lost it would be stolen even before any votes were cast.
As far as believing anything the government says, I am old enough to remember things our government said during the Vietnam War days, so I definitely know what spin they can do.

My guess is that he and others actually DO believe the election was the most secure in history because that’s what has been told to them repeatedly by their media and government. And their government backs up the claim by prosecuting those daring to question it.. So, they lap fall dutifully in line.
Or maybe that's what all the people that would actually know says.
Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative.
Almost 4 years later and still no smoking gun.
Have you ever once thought Trump was and is lying?

Reactions: LawDawg6
I guess on the election, I believe what all the people who would be in a position to know say.
The conclusion by these people, many of them Rep said there was not any wide spread fraud that would have changed the outcome in any state.
If these people, including people in Trumps own cabinet came to that conclusion, who else should I listen to? Certainly not Trump. He said if he lost it would be stolen even before any votes were cast.
As far as believing anything the government says, I am old enough to remember things our government said during the Vietnam War days, so I definitely know what spin they can do.
Listen to your reason rather than what you are being told.

Or maybe that's what all the people that would actually know says.
Sorry that doesn't fit your narrative.
Almost 4 years later and still no smoking gun.
Have you ever once thought Trump was and is lying?
I am not a Trump guy but will vote for him against whatever anti-American moron the Democrats run. Yes, he lies a lot, as do all the democrats.

You have to read everything you can get your hands on and make your own judgements. For instance, I’ll bet I have seen dozens of European and Asian vaccine studies you’ve never heard of because your media will not report them. And your government most certainly will not.

I am not a Trump guy but will vote for him against whatever anti-American moron the Democrats run. Yes, he lies a lot, as do all the democrats.
That's your right.
I was hoping Haley or Christie would challenge him, but it doesn't look like it.
As far as being anti-American, there is no worse than Trump IMO.
So we will agree to disagree on that one.

That's why I said gullible in general. Both sides do it. Im not easily influenced on any matter but Im also not claiming I'm always 100 percent right all the the time.

Whether it's commentators, politicians, lawyers, most will have their own slant. On most issues it's not terribly difficult to spot complete bullshit but some just blindly believe anything as long as its inline with what they want to hear. That's really the crowd I'm referring to.

As far as Guiliani and Powell very few who wanted to believe them paid any attention to what they presented under oath in front of a judge. The court documents and testimony were easily accessible. The guarantee of proof was nowhere in sight. There is a reason Guiliani no longer has a license to practice law. The ruling was published showing in great detail every aspect of the malpractice committed. It really makes you wonder how anyone could be that stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT