ADVERTISEMENT

Lying about election fraud is expensive business.

Sandy Hook was not a false flag operation and frankly, anyone cold hearted enough to suggest otherwise can go straight to hell.

Damn ghouls.
While I agree on Sandy Hook, the fact that you actually take a shot at anyone calling them a ghoul when YOU and your party live and breath for the opportunity to murder an innocent baby sticking needles in there brains, vacuuming them out of the womb is both sickening and disgusting and proves beyond all doubt dims do not care about anything other than power and telling other people how bad they are for not being as sick as them.

Tongue in cheek, just like when he asked for Russia’s help before the 2016 election. Which he then received.

We saw what he did to try and stay in power after he lost the election. That’s straight out of the authoritarian handbook and no prior president has done anything close to that.

You should be honest with yourself and at least acknowledge what you are voting for if you vote for Trump again.
You are becoming a caricature.... yes tongue in cheek like asking russia for help, he left the office the day he was supposed to, nows lets do the same thing on what you and the other libs here are voting for.... you will lose.

It is incredible that someone that believes themselves to be so intelligent and informed can be so wrong ALL THE DANG TIME. You keep repeating the same disgusting lies all the time. Any truthful person knows the stuff you claim is NOT TRUE. IT was tongue in cheek and please please give us your wisdom on just how russia won the election for trump in 2016. Are dims so stupid someone on facebook can tell them what to do? Thats the only thing I can come up with... if you insist the russians won the election for trump in 16 then you just believe dim voters are stupid.

Zinger - We can't keep having an intelligent discussion if you don't see the parallels between being a dictator and the steps he took in stopping the final counting of electoral votes (you know the democratic, peaceful way we elect leadership). This has nothing to do with what he said tongue in cheek. Look at his actions. Who else does he idolize? Dictators in Russia, China and North Korea.
LOL you are right yall can't have an intelligent discussion but its not on zinger. You are delusional.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Don’t make light of an insurrection coup attempt where thousands of lives were lost. Senators were hacked to bits by machete wielding maniacs bent on mayhem, power hungry and bloodthirsty. Poor AOC peed herself a mere three blocks from the murderous rampage.

By the way, when did Dictator Trump finally relinquish the White House? Oh yeah, it was 8AM January 20th. Wasn’t that the day he was supposed to leave?
AOC and Polozi should be nominated for an Academy Award for the show they put on during that time.

Let's see, Trump's other recent quotes:

Immigrants are "polluting the blood of our country."

A pledge to “root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within theY

A pledge to “root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.”

When it talks like a fascist, walks like a fascist, then it is a fascist...so no, I'm not going to downplay his remarks. The man is dehumanizing certain groups to normalize attacking other human beings.
You don't really want to get into a whose the biggest raciest between biden and trump do you.... See will, this is what I have been saying about you the whole time. You can't even keep str8 the things your guy says and does and act like trump is the devil. YOUR GUY IS WORSE IN ALL AREAS LOL you are hilarious but in a sad way.

• Haha
Reactions: Chopdawg75

A pledge to “root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.”

When it talks like a fascist, walks like a fascist, then it is a fascist...so no, I'm not going to downplay his remarks. The man is dehumanizing certain groups to normalize attacking other human beings.
Here you go will.... I'll give it to you in video form because I am unsure about your reading comprehension/

Also, have you seen a vid like this produced on trump? 47 years worth there mr will

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Thats not just wrong, its absurdly wrong. Again, if you want to vote for Trump, knock yourself out. But don't act confused about who you will put back in office.

Trump asked for Russia help hacking emails and got it. Not even Trump is suggesting this didn't happen.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.[142]"

The July 2018 federal indictment of Russian GRU agents said that the first, and unsuccessful, attempt by Russian hackers to infiltrate the computer servers inside Clinton's offices took place on the same day (July 27, 2016) Trump made his "Russia if you're listening" appeal.[149]

The GRU, hacking into email accounts owned by volunteers and employees of the Clinton presidential campaign, including that of campaign chairman John Podesta, and also hacking into "the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)". As a result, the GRU obtained hundreds of thousands of hacked documents, and the GRU proceeded by arranging releases of damaging hacked material via the WikiLeaks organization and also GRU's personas "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0".[79][80][81]

These are the email that Stone requested be released the same day as the p**sygrab tape. These are accepted facts.

There is far more than I have time to document. Marina Butina and funneled Russian money through the NRA, Russian efforts to hack state voting infrastructure in at least three states, and very significant efforts via social media to inflame conservatives and suppress the black vote.

This all happened, it has zero to do with crossfire hurricane, and Trump welcomed it.

So again, if the choice is Biden and Trump and you prefer Trump, that's your choice. Just ask yourself why Putin, an avowed enemy of the values that we are supposed to hold dear in our country, will be happy when you cast your vote that way.
Republicans will never accept that Russia helped Trump in the 2016 election despite the overwhelming evidence. And it’s for the simple reason that Republicans came out before the report was released and said Russia didn’t help - and it stuck. Didn’t matter they made it up. By the time the report came out it was deeply ingrained that Russia was a lie.

It’s the same reason Hunter isn’t going to testify behind closed doors. Republicans will just use his statements for their means and won’t matter what comes out later whether it was true or not.

Reactions: willdup
Republicans will never accept that Russia helped Trump in the 2016 election despite the overwhelming evidence. And it’s for the simple reason that Republicans came out before the report was released and said Russia didn’t help - and it stuck. Didn’t matter they made it up. By the time the report came out it was deeply ingrained that Russia was a lie.

It’s the same reason Hunter isn’t going to testify behind closed doors. Republicans will just use his statements for their means and won’t matter what comes out later whether it was true or not.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, right. Russia helped. That's why Mueller came up with nothing.

This poster has no self-awareness at all.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, right. Russia helped. That's why Mueller came up with nothing.

This poster has no self-awareness at all.
Mueller indicted 12 Russian GRU officers for hacking and leaking Dem emails.

Just because you didn’t read any of the reports on Russian interference doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It did and not even Trump is denying it.

Mueller indicted 12 Russian GRU officers for hacking and leaking Dem emails.

Just because you didn’t read any of the reports on Russian interference doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. It did and not even Trump is denying it.
That not what you guys were saying. I realize this thread started about something else but it's morphed into Trump (as does everything seemingly). It's not about Russians who never appeared in court or even before Mueller. You can't remove an American from a ballot because of something alleged against foreign actors.

Even for you, this is a pathetic argument. You're usually far better at this. Drinking eggnog early?

Wjj hi I hbos
Which is why they'll JNOV or appeal and it'll either be drastically reduced or they'll settle for a far lesser sum. Rudy isn't paying a dime.
Care to re-evaluate that take?

I believe, if they were a great deal of Georgia voter fraud, we’d be looking at Big Stace as our governor. Hopefully, she’ll go the way of Cynthia McKinney.

I believe, if they were a great deal of Georgia voter fraud, we’d be looking at Big Stace as our governor. Hopefully, she’ll go the way of Cynthia McKinney.
Here is what is bizarre to me. If democrats rigged the election to win the presidency why did they lose the senate races required to have any power to govern? Seems to me if you're smart enough to commit massive voter fraud and steal an election you'd have to be as equally stupid to lose the senate races needed to have any power that were on the same ballot. I'm sure there is a conspiracy theory that explains this.

Here is what is bizarre to me. If democrats rigged the election to win the presidency why did they lose the senate races required to have any power to govern? Seems to me if you're smart enough to commit massive voter fraud and steal an election you'd have to be as equally stupid to lose the senate races needed to have any power that were on the same ballot. I'm sure there is a conspiracy theory that explains this.
That's the beauty of it. Dems only wanted to cheat to keep Trump out and did nothing for the Ga Governors race to throw off suspicion. Libs are playing 7D underwater chess don't you realize that!🥴

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT