ADVERTISEMENT

My how things have changed

Barry Soetoro. Just roll that over a couple times.

You know what Donald Trumps’s name was when he was in school?

Yep. Donald Trump.
Doesn’t anyone find it odd that we still don’t know who his buddies were in college? He talked about doing drugs with his radical friends but none have ever shown up. Seems like some people would have come out to tell us how smart he was or how he stole their girlfriend or something. But, nope they are nowhere to be found.

I don’t understand the bombshell here. Doesn’t every state with mail in voting require signature matching, including Georgia?

Doesn’t anyone find it odd that we still don’t know who his buddies were in college? He talked about doing drugs with his radical friends but none have ever shown up. Seems like some people would have come out to tell us how smart he was or how he stole their girlfriend or something. But, nope they are nowhere to be found.
His college friends are well known and were involved and vocal during both of his presidential campaigns. Sorry you missed it but that doesn't make your conspiracy theory viable.

His college friends are well known and were involved and vocal during both of his presidential campaigns. Sorry you missed it but that doesn't make your conspiracy theory viable.

i remember several people that came out and said they were in his alleged class ...they didn't know him or know of him ! Demorat lawyers had his files locked !

The rejection rate on absentee ballots due to signature mismatches stayed consistent from 2018, according to the Republican SoS Brad Raffensperger. It took all of two seconds to research that.

I don’t remember Republicans having any issue with this process in 2018.

Reactions: khonelson
The rejection rate on absentee ballots due to signature mismatches stayed consistent from 2018, according to the Republican SoS Brad Raffensperger. It took all of two seconds to research that.

I don’t remember Republicans having any issue with this process in 2018.
Couple of points:

1. When I walk up to vote my ID is checked and I sign a document that can be checked against my voter registration. My opinion this is near 99.8% accurate and verifiable.
2. In Georgia, mail in vote signatures requesting ballot were supposedly compared against signature on ballot, nothing more. No ID verification nor verification back to original voter registration. Signature verification is difficult, and I have no faith in any typical voter worker doing real authentication, I don’t think I would do good at this either.

Thus there were no doubt some voter fraud, the question is how much? Almost impossible to know and verify. The Secretary of State is right in that the votes counted are accurate. He also knows he should have closed the loop on item # 2. You will see this pass legislation in 21 Ga General assembly where license verification or some type secondary verification step must take place to verify a mail in vote.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
Should be easy for you to link a few of those. I’ll wait.

That will be $9,000 for my 5 minutes of Google expertise.

Reactions: celticdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT