ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE On Elyiss Williams…

LanceMcCurley

Letterman and National Champion
Staff
Aug 14, 2023
Athens, Ga.
I just met with Georgia tight end commit Elyiss Williams in-person at his school. And he said he is “110 percent locked in” with the Dawgs. He didn’t want to talk about any other school than UGA. Williams is focusing on helping build this class. The first two names he mentioned were David Sanders and Elijah Griffin. He also wants to recruit Westlake WR Travis Smith to join him in this class. He said the communication “faded” with Florida State a few months ago. Williams loves Todd Hartley and wants to play for him. Hartley will visit Kingsland soon. Williams said his official visit with Georgia is May 31-June 2, the first weekend OVs are allowed. He will arrive a day early on May 30 and work out with a few other guys. Williams currently doesn’t have any other OVs set.

(Personally, I was told he was a lock by a source close with Williams, and Williams confirmed that with me today. Miami and Florida State won’t stop until the dotted line is signed, but I think he ends up sticking with the Dawgs and enrolls early.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News