ADVERTISEMENT

Police sic’n Dogs on 14 year olds?

CocoDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 16, 2021

Just no respect for the people in that community.
Good. Maybe they will commit fewer crimes. Play big boy games win big boy prizes

Good. Maybe they will commit fewer crimes. Play big boy games win big boy prizes
How do you know if the kid committed a crime? And the kid is probably going to win a BIG OLE lawsuit!

Y’all (since you agree with this practice) are going to make people like Ben Crump super rich. Insurance premiums for some of these cities are going through the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Just playing the odds.

PS Ben Crump is a grifter
Well playing the odds have cost cities a lot of money.

Ben Crump is a civil rights attorney, so he’s earning his income in the court room.

Lastly, I thought all you had to do was comply with police and you wouldn’t have to worry about your well-being? Once again that theory has gone completely out of the window.

Well playing the odds have cost cities a lot of money.

Ben Crump is a civil rights attorney, so he’s earning his income in the court room.

Lastly, I thought all you had to do was comply with police and you wouldn’t have to worry about your well-being? Once again that theory has gone completely out of the window.
HoarseAnxiousBluetonguelizard-size_restricted.gif

Really? Ben Crump is licensed to practice law in Kentucky.

I didn't say he wasn't successful at separating victims from their money, he makes money. But he a ambulance chasing, slip and fall lawyer. My point was he doesn't make his money arguing in a court room as you suggested. He makes money by attaching himself to victims like a remora and preening for the TV cameras.

must be a slow day in lib land
something small to get their minds off the BS that is going on in DC lol
what a joke
now will the mom come out and say he was a great kid and his future is so bright?

• Love
I didn't say he wasn't successful at separating victims from their money, he makes money. But he a ambulance chasing, slip and fall lawyer. My point was he doesn't make his money arguing in a court room as you suggested. He makes money by attaching himself to victims like a remora and preening for the TV cameras.
He is a damn vulture.

Crump is a disgrace, who will burn in hell one day.

Reactions: aadco
How do you know if the kid committed a crime? And the kid is probably going to win a BIG OLE lawsuit!

Y’all (since you agree with this practice) are going to make people like Ben Crump super rich. Insurance premiums for some of these cities are going through the roof!
How do you know he didn’t.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Did the officer just randomly sic his dog on the kid?

Than F that POS. I have more respect for a cop with and itchy trigger finger than for a lawyer of that sort.

I would not believe an f'in word "YAHOO" news says., that might be the most redicoulous and slanted news source out there, they might as well be the Democratic party's voice..unbelievable the shi+ that place puts out..show video of the kid "laying" down...and just what dd he do to cause such a huge police presense? My God theres like 10-15 in the photo
im sure he is innonent and did nothing wrong....lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT