ADVERTISEMENT

Political party interference of free speech to sway an election

More info coming today and beyond. Pretty much confirms why Musk became public enemy #1 when he announced his intention to buy Twitter. They feared disclosure.
James Woods is going to be suing the DNC and Biden regime. Could turn into a class action as well. Going to get very interesting and I hope they get a bigger judgment than the one against the tobacco companies.

James Woods is going to be suing the DNC and Biden regime. Could turn into a class action as well. Going to get very interesting and I hope they get a bigger judgment than the one against the tobacco companies.
Here is the lede:

"While normal humans who denied Republicans their red wave were enjoying an epic sports weekend, an insular community of MAGA activists and online contrarians led by the world’s richest man (for now) were getting riled up about a cache of leaked emails revealing that the former actor James Woods and Chinese troll accounts were not allowed to post ill-gotten photos of Hunter Biden’s hog on a private company’s microblogging platform 25 months ago.

Now if you are one of the normals—someone who would never think about posting another person’s penis on your social media account; has no desire to see politicians’ kids’ penises when scrolling social media; doesn’t understand why there are other people out there who care one way or another about the moderation policies surrounding stolen penis photos; or can’t even figure out what it is that I’m talking about—then this might seem like a gratuitous matter for an article. Sadly, it is not..."

Here is the lede:

"While normal humans who denied Republicans their red wave were enjoying an epic sports weekend, an insular community of MAGA activists and online contrarians led by the world’s richest man (for now) were getting riled up about a cache of leaked emails revealing that the former actor James Woods and Chinese troll accounts were not allowed to post ill-gotten photos of Hunter Biden’s hog on a private company’s microblogging platform 25 months ago.

Now if you are one of the normals—someone who would never think about posting another person’s penis on your social media account; has no desire to see politicians’ kids’ penises when scrolling social media; doesn’t understand why there are other people out there who care one way or another about the moderation policies surrounding stolen penis photos; or can’t even figure out what it is that I’m talking about—then this might seem like a gratuitous matter for an article. Sadly, it is not..."
Nice try at deflection, but not what any of this is about.

What about this on his campaign who were government employees? What about all of the Covid censorship after he was president. This did not end when Biden took office.

There is a ton of exposure here for them.
How so? Did the Biden administration threaten sanctions or any other punitive action? Or did they make requests, just as the Trump administration made requests in 2020, many of which were subsequently honored by Twitter?

Help me understand what exactly the exposure is.

How so? Did the Biden administration threaten sanctions or any other punitive action? Or did they make requests, just as the Trump administration made requests in 2020, many of which were subsequently honored by Twitter?

Maybe if you actually read you would note that it was stated that both parties made requests. Whataboutisms don't work.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Wow, what a great source to counter and disprove.
What did he get wrong? I read Taibbi’s entire thread. The requests referenced in in his thread were for the removal of the dick-picks, which were a violation the Twitter’s TOS. What else is wrong? Address the argument, not the person.

Also, I’m aware that both parties made requests. That’s why I referenced that fact, given it is highly relevant to the discussion of bias.

Last edited:

More info coming today and beyond. Pretty much confirms why Musk became public enemy #1 when he announced his intention to buy Twitter. They feared disclosure.
I find this to be a very well-reasoned and unbiased review of what Taibbi’s thread did and did not provide in the way of actual evidence.

Reactions: shonuff253
I find this to be a very well-reasoned and unbiased review of what Taibbi’s thread did and did not provide in the way of actual evidence.

excellent. fair. If there is something more than this nothing, bring it on.

I will say, as a footnote, I don't think this is great for what remains of Taibbi's reputation among his peers. Sucks to have been a phenomenon.

Reactions: willdup
What did he get wrong? I read Taibbi’s entire thread. The requests referenced in in his thread were for the removal of the dick-picks, which were a violation the Twitter’s TOS. What else is wrong? Address the argument, not the person.

Also, I’m aware that both parties made requests. That’s why I referenced that fact, given it is highly relevant to the discussion of bias.
You don't find it interesting that Twitter employees had such stressful conversations over something as simple as dick pics? That's a liberal narrative being pushed to deflect from the actual issue and that's one specific party going all out to lie, cheat, and steal.

You don't find it interesting that Twitter employees had such stressful conversations over something as simple as dick pics? That's a liberal narrative being pushed to deflect from the actual issue and that's one specific party going all out to lie, cheat, and steal.
They want everyone to believe that if the DNC and Biden hadn’t told them there were Dick pics on Twitter they would have never known and they would still be there.

We should be thanking them.

Trump requests may have been honored but I will wager money it was a tiny fraction of the percentage honored buy their Democrat handlers. Just enough for plausible deniability.

In addition, what they were censoring for the Dems was factual they knew it and did nothing to confirm or disprove any of it. In addition, they censored opinion and banned people damaging their reputation. There are probable damages by many people. That’s their exposure.

Trump requests may have been honored but I will wager money it was a tiny fraction of the percentage honored buy their Democrat handlers. Just enough for plausible deniability.

In addition, what they were censoring for the Dems was factual they knew it and did nothing to confirm or disprove any of it. In addition, they censored opinion and banned people damaging their reputation. There are probable damages by many people. That’s their exposure.
Yep, the thread clearly states that requests were made by both parties, but Democratic request were way more and honored more due to internal support.

If that's all it was then really not the end of the world but the big deal is that Twitter participated in the real Big Lie. The same Big Lie where several intelligence officials signed off on Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation.

Lie lie lie. That's what a faction has done across multiple platforms and even industries.

Will and marmot were alll in on the real Big Lie. Just as I have said repeatedly they believe every lie their party and the propaganda media push. It’s really very sad to see folks that believe themselves smarter than everyone else be so easily fooled and mis led. They both believe Biden is as pure as a newly aborted baby. When in fact he is way worse than Trump. Biden is in effect on the CCP payroll. But I guess that’s ok since dims want a full govt take over of every facet of our lives.

excellent. fair. If there is something more than this nothing, bring it on.

I will say, as a footnote, I don't think this is great for what remains of Taibbi's reputation among his peers. Sucks to have been a phenomenon.
Taibbi is reporting on internal communications among Twitter executives and some staff.

Former Twitter executive Yoel Roth also had some interesting things to say about the matter in declarations on the record before the Federal Elections Commission in December of 2021. Mark Zuckerberg said in August of this year that he received the same briefings from FBI Foreign Influence Task Force Chief Laura Dehmlow and understood the Hunter Biden laptop story to be the story the FBI warned about. Zuckerberg also noted that Facebook (Meta) and Twitter received the same regular briefings.

Also noteworthy that Roth told some fibs to the FEC about contact with the Biden team, as documented in the released internal communications.

From Roth's Declarations to the FEC:

Since 2018, I have had regular meetings with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and industry peers regarding election security.

During these weekly meetings, the federal law enforcement agencies communicated that they expected "hack-and-leak operations" by state actors might occur in the period shortly before the 2020 presidential election, likely in October. I was told in these meetings that the intelligence community expected that individuals associated with political campaigns would be subject to hacking attacks and that material obtained through those hacking attacks would likely be disseminated over social media platforms, including Twitter. These expectations of hack-and-leak operations were discussed throughout 2020. I also learned in these meetings that there were rumors that a hack-and-leak operation would involve Hunter Biden.

On October 14, 2020, I learned from media coverage that the New York Post had posted articles to its website that morning containing emails and other personal materials purportedly found on a hard drive that allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden.

The Site Integrity Team preliminarily determined that the information in the articles could have been obtained through hacking, based on, among other things, the type of material, the sourcing described in the articles, and the information security community's initial reactions.

Read more here.

no one knows.

someone wipe his chin.
You know to think you are so smart and witty you sure don’t know much and your wit is nothing but punk arrogance spewing out of your mouth like explosive diarrhea.

Now here it is little one. The real big lie is that hunters lap top was just Russian disinformation and your boy Brandon had nothing to do with the crimes (and don’t insult those of us with intelligence by claiming there is no proof of hunter and Biden being involved in influence peddling) only idiots, fools, or liars believe or make the statement that it’s not true. If we weren’t well on our way to being a communist dictatorship with the satanic dim party and propaganda media as cohorts, slow minded people wouldn’t be fooled into believing things like that. We wouldn’t have the worst president ( maybe tied with carter, but at least carter wasn’t a sexual abuser and pedophile) in our history and ACP party members like you and will would not be able to twist and spin your way through these stories.

Now someone give this boy some scope, he has a breath issue.

You know to think you are so smart and witty you sure don’t know much and your wit is nothing but punk arrogance spewing out of your mouth like explosive diarrhea.

Now here it is little one. The real big lie is that hunters lap top was just Russian disinformation and your boy Brandon had nothing to do with the crimes (and don’t insult those of us with intelligence by claiming there is no proof of hunter and Biden being involved in influence peddling) only idiots, fools, or liars believe or make the statement that it’s not true. If we weren’t well on our way to being a communist dictatorship with the satanic dim party and propaganda media as cohorts, slow minded people wouldn’t be fooled into believing things like that. We wouldn’t have the worst president ( maybe tied with carter, but at least carter wasn’t a sexual abuser and pedophile) in our history and ACP party members like you and will would not be able to twist and spin your way through these stories.

Now someone give this boy some scope, he has a breath issue.
Given how against dictatorships you claim to be, I assume to strongly disagree with DJTs calls to suspend the constitution.

Yeah, it’s the evil Dems who are the threat to the Republic.

Last edited:
Taibbi is reporting on internal communications among Twitter executives and some staff.

Former Twitter executive Yoel Roth also had some interesting things to say about the matter in declarations on the record before the Federal Elections Commission in December of 2021. Mark Zuckerberg said in August of this year that he received the same briefings from FBI Foreign Influence Task Force Chief Laura Dehmlow and understood the Hunter Biden laptop story to be the story the FBI warned about. Zuckerberg also noted that Facebook (Meta) and Twitter received the same regular briefings.

Also noteworthy that Roth told some fibs to the FEC about contact with the Biden team, as documented in the released internal communications.

From Roth's Declarations to the FEC:

Since 2018, I have had regular meetings with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, and industry peers regarding election security.

During these weekly meetings, the federal law enforcement agencies communicated that they expected "hack-and-leak operations" by state actors might occur in the period shortly before the 2020 presidential election, likely in October. I was told in these meetings that the intelligence community expected that individuals associated with political campaigns would be subject to hacking attacks and that material obtained through those hacking attacks would likely be disseminated over social media platforms, including Twitter. These expectations of hack-and-leak operations were discussed throughout 2020. I also learned in these meetings that there were rumors that a hack-and-leak operation would involve Hunter Biden.

On October 14, 2020, I learned from media coverage that the New York Post had posted articles to its website that morning containing emails and other personal materials purportedly found on a hard drive that allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden.

The Site Integrity Team preliminarily determined that the information in the articles could have been obtained through hacking, based on, among other things, the type of material, the sourcing described in the articles, and the information security community's initial reactions.

Read more here.
Katie Hobbs was also making requests to Twitter.

Reactions: Zonadog
You do understand that Bill Kristol and other left wing mouthpieces are not the arbiters of truth and make a living misrepresenting people they don't like, right?
Zona - Kristol shared Trump’s own post on Truth Social. It’s his words. How is that being mischaracterized?

I also shared a post above where a Republican is asked if he would support someone who called for the Constitution to be suspended and that person didn’t even try and suggest that the post wasn’t a genuine post from Trump. Nobody has questioned its origin.

So you can denigrate left wing mouthpieces all you want, but it doesn’t explain away a current candidate for President, the same one who tried to hold power after losing the election, now calling for the “termination” of the Constitution. Anyone who continues to attempt the intellectual gymnastic needed to try and defend DJT should think long and he’s about why they value one extremely flawed man over the foundations of our constitutional republic.

Zona - Kristol shared Trump’s own post on Truth Social. It’s his words. How is that being mischaracterized?

I also shared a post above where a Republican is asked if he would support someone who called for the Constitution to be suspended and that person didn’t even try and suggest that the post wasn’t a genuine post from Trump. Nobody has questioned its origin.

So you can denigrate left wing mouthpieces all you want, but it doesn’t explain away a current candidate for President, the same one who tried to hold power after losing the election, now calling for the “termination” of the Constitution. Anyone who continues to attempt the intellectual gymnastic needed to try and defend DJT should think long and he’s about why they value one extremely flawed man over the foundations of our constitutional republic.
Because Kristoll drew a conclusion that was not stated in the post. That's how it is mischaracterized. Criminal and treasonous acts have long called for the suspension of certain rights under the law.

I didn't "denigrate" anyone. Kristoll and his ilk have their opinions and desires. They routinely state them. Where did I say they couldn't? But Kristoll drawing a conclusion outside the scope of the material is not a fact. It is healthy to maintain awareness of the difference.

Last edited:
Given how against dictatorships you claim to be, I assume to strongly disagree with DJTs calls to suspend the constitution.

Why would any Republican go on these Sunday left wing whacky news shows. They are as whacky as Trump, only more slick and beholden to the liberal agenda. The Rep should have said I’ll support the Republican candidate and ensure the constitution is protected, and then layed into the whacky liberal agenda.

You do understand that Bill Kristol and other left wing mouthpieces are not the arbiters of truth and make a living misrepresenting people they don't like, right?
When did Bill K. declare his candidacy for Prez? You know, the job where you swear to preserve protect and defend the Constitution?

Reactions: shonuff253
Because Kristoll drew a conclusion that was not stated in the post. That's how it is mischaracterized. Criminal and treasonous acts have long called for the suspension of certain rights under the law.

I didn't "denigrate" anyone. Kristoll and his ilk have their opinions and desires. They routinely state them. Where did I say they couldn't? But Kristoll drawing a conclusion outside the scope of the material is not a fact. It is healthy to maintain awareness of the difference.
No one in our history that I can recall has ever called for the suspension of the Constitution because they lost their own election. There is a reason Trump generally communicated greater admiration for the world’s strong men then the democratically elected leaders of our long time allies. He wants what they have.

His post is deranged, but it once again shows us exactly who he is. Two years later and he is still talking about a do-over, or just installing him back in the White House. Just as he called for Kari Lake to be installed as governor despite losing that race.

No one in our history that I can recall has ever called for the suspension of the Constitution because they lost their own election. There is a reason Trump generally communicated greater admiration for the world’s strong men then the democratically elected leaders of our long time allies. He wants what they have.

His post is deranged, but it once again shows us exactly who he is. Two years later and he is still talking about a do-over, or just installing him back in the White House. Just as he called for Kari Lake to be installed as governor despite losing that race.
If someone used fraud or violations of constitutional rights to change the outcome of an election, what should happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
If someone used fraud or violations of constitutional rights to change the outcome of an election, what should happen?
It's simple. Find fraud, prove fraud in court, including that the fraud altered the outcome of the election, then decide the appropriate remedy. There is no need to suspend the Constitution in any scenario.

Trump's problem has been finding and proving even a single case of fraud, much less the fraud involving tens of thousands of votes in multiple states needed to swing the election.

It's simple. Find fraud, prove fraud in court, including that the fraud altered the outcome of the election, then decide the appropriate remedy. There is no need to suspend the Constitution in any scenario.

Trump's problem has been finding and proving even a single case of fraud, much less the fraud involving tens of thousands of votes in multiple states needed to swing the election.

I could type all night about why that is, and why successfully blocking discovery is not an affirmation of the election process. My issue there is why a government can conceal evidence and prevent proper investigation of their work. I can't think of another area of law where you have to prove your case before you are allowed access to the evidence.

As far as the part about fraud and the Constitution, I don't care for the way that part is worded. Should have stuck with "Fraud vitiates everything" or that there is no provision of the Constitution that protects fraud.

Why yes in fact I am against what trump said. But he is not the first. In fact, dims have often called for doing away with parts of the constitution and the bill of rights. I’m only on my phone because I am in the Middle East traveling (internet spotty) or I would even look it up for you. I can’t open twitter but doesn’t matter. Just as my post above said. YOU are one of the most gullible when it comes to believing the spin of the propaganda media, in fact it’s like you’re one of them. YOU also totally ignore any and all the crap of the dim party and pick out one or 2 stupid things a pub says are does. You see, unlike you, I see and understand the big picture and realize that there are in fact exactly ZERO perfect pols or political parties.

It is absolutely and perfectly clear that the dim party LIES with impunity and is aided and abetted by a corrupt media, doj, fbi and other security agencies. Where is your angst about hunters lap top and the agency heads that helped provide cover for Brandon to get him elected. Fact is you DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE REPUBLIC THE COUNTRY OR ANY MISDEEDS BY A POLITICIAN OR POLITICAL PARTY unles it is a pub. The dim party is FAR MORE GUILTY OF anti America activities and are immoral to the core supporting the murder of innocent babies, the sexualization of young children, trans and gay ideology. Your spin does not work with me. I see and reason about all things. I don’t get fooled by lies very easily and fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Long story short Their is no perfect party or person on this earth but one thing for sure. If you actually love the country and care about more of its people than the rich elite and political class, you are not a dim. If you care about the sanctity of life you are not a dim. If you care about families you are not a dim and if you care about freedom you are not a dim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT