ADVERTISEMENT

Political party interference of free speech to sway an election

It's simple. Find fraud, prove fraud in court, including that the fraud altered the outcome of the election, then decide the appropriate remedy. There is no need to suspend the Constitution in any scenario.

Trump's problem has been finding and proving even a single case of fraud, much less the fraud involving tens of thousands of votes in multiple states needed to swing the election.

You are mostly correct here. The catch is that when courts won't hear certain cases, or the ones heard yield "interesting" findings, authorities in control of the elections don't cooperate with the attempts to gain more evidence which they possess in the form of their election management systems including the ballots and chain of custody records they are required to maintain.

Trump does need to provide evidence, but he isn't responsible for every lawsuit. Many individuals and groups have been filing across the country for years now trying to get to the bottom of observed questionable experiences. Trying to make everything about Trump is where you fall short. What about The People who want reassurance of our system?

Several cases have allowed groups to find controversial data points yet no government agency or official seems willing to take the ball and find out where it leads. More effort has been put into blocking a complete audit of our elections than just looking at everything to confirm working order. Those efforts to block visibility are concerning to citizens and only create more doubt.

Not sure why many feel that all of this will just go away.

Seems that we are here...

You are mostly correct here. The catch is that when courts won't hear certain cases, or the ones heard yield "interesting" findings, authorities in control of the elections don't cooperate with the attempts to gain more evidence which they possess in the form of their election management systems including the ballots and chain of custody records they are required to maintain.

Trump does need to provide evidence, but he isn't responsible for every lawsuit. Many individuals and groups have been filing across the country for years now trying to get to the bottom of observed questionable experiences. Trying to make everything about Trump is where you fall short. What about The People who want reassurance of our system?

Several cases have allowed groups to find controversial data points yet no government agency or official seems willing to take the ball and find out where it leads. More effort has been put into blocking a complete audit of our elections than just looking at everything to confirm working order. Those efforts to block visibility are concerning to citizens and only create more doubt.

Not sure why many feel that all of this will just go away.

Seems that we are here...

They don’t care. As long as the system benefits the dims it will never get looked at.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
I could type all night about why that is, and why successfully blocking discovery is not an affirmation of the election process. My issue there is why a government can conceal evidence and prevent proper investigation of their work. I can't think of another area of law where you have to prove your case before you are allowed access to the evidence.

As far as the part about fraud and the Constitution, I don't care for the way that part is worded. Should have stuck with "Fraud vitiates everything" or that there is no provision of the Constitution that protects fraud.
Discovery was never blocked. To start any investigation no matter what it is you first need to prove there was a crime...Trump and his enablers have yet to even show there was a crime of massive election fraud

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Discovery was never blocked. To start any investigation no matter what it is you first need to prove there was a crime...Trump and his enablers have yet to even show there was a crime of massive election fraud
I've been through the cases. Discovery was blocked on multiple occasions. I worked on the Arizona audit and there are parts of the public record that STILL have not been provided that were covered by court affirmed legislative subpoenas.

In Fulton County, access to the public record was blocked in protracted hearings and seized by the GBI. How's that investigation coming?

You said that discovery was never blocked, but in fact 41 cases never made it to the evidentiary stage. That in itself is more of an indictment that many judges appear to be afraid of opening this pandora’s box. Considering the importance of election integrity to our country, it’s a shame for them to hide behind subjective legal technicalities. How is that in the interest of the citizens in our country?

Here's the current scorecard:
Cases Never Heard 41
Trump Statutory Wins 22
Trump Statutory Losses 8
Consolidated/Withdrawn 12
Still Active 9

Total Cases 92

I've been through the cases. Discovery was blocked on multiple occasions. I worked on the Arizona audit and there are parts of the public record that STILL have not been provided that were covered by court affirmed legislative subpoenas.

In Fulton County, access to the public record was blocked in protracted hearings and seized by the GBI. How's that investigation coming?

You said that discovery was never blocked, but in fact 41 cases never made it to the evidentiary stage. That in itself is more of an indictment that many judges appear to be afraid of opening this pandora’s box. Considering the importance of election integrity to our country, it’s a shame for them to hide behind subjective legal technicalities. How is that in the interest of the citizens in our country?

Here's the current scorecard:
Cases Never Heard 41
Trump Statutory Wins 22
Trump Statutory Losses 8
Consolidated/Withdrawn 12
Still Active 9

Total Cases 92
And in all 92 cases none have been able to show a crime was committed

Reactions: Chopdawg75
And in all 92 cases none have been able to show a crime was committed
Well, since they weren't criminal cases.....

moving-goalpost.gif

Zona - Kristol shared Trump’s own post on Truth Social. It’s his words. How is that being mischaracterized?

I also shared a post above where a Republican is asked if he would support someone who called for the Constitution to be suspended and that person didn’t even try and suggest that the post wasn’t a genuine post from Trump. Nobody has questioned its origin.

So you can denigrate left wing mouthpieces all you want, but it doesn’t explain away a current candidate for President, the same one who tried to hold power after losing the election, now calling for the “termination” of the Constitution. Anyone who continues to attempt the intellectual gymnastic needed to try and defend DJT should think long and he’s about why they value one extremely flawed man over the foundations of our constitutional republic.
so Bill Kristol is a "left mouthpiece" now?

I think Trump is an idiot, I think Kristol, although somewhat conservative (center - right) hates trump much and took Trumps comments and took them to the extreme.
Registered Democrat
Avowed "Never Trumper"
Frequent CNN Contributor
Advocates preventing Kevin McCarthy from becoming Speaker of the House.
Currently campaigning for Raphael Warnock.
always thought of him as a moderate but all of these points blow up that thought, my error indeed….

not sure this adds up to him suddenly being a leftist.
I don't think there's anything sudden about it. One of the more notable moments was when he declared on Twitter back in early 2020 that "We are all Democrats now." No, Bill, we aren't.

One blue check personality compared Kristol coming out as a Democrat as being reminiscent of when Ricky Martin came out as gay. Just confirming what we already thought.

th

I hope you guys spend the next two years' balls to the wall pushing for the election answers your mind feels it deserves.
And I hope you and those that agree with you suffer the most when this country is lost due to your willing votes for leftists ideology.

Reactions: sallen4250
I don't think there's anything sudden about it. One of the more notable moments was when he declared on Twitter back in early 2020 that "We are all Democrats now." No, Bill, we aren't.

One blue check personality compared Kristol coming out as a Democrat as being reminiscent of when Ricky Martin came out as gay. Just confirming what we already thought.

th
I so enjoy when you jump in on election info. Just mopping the floor with people left and right. The smart ones run from you.

And I hope you and those that agree with you suffer the most when this country is lost due to your willing votes for leftists ideology.
"Willing votes for leftists ideology" sounds like you've finally seen the light and Big Lie is just that if you're saying "Willing votes". I love the person growth.

Reactions: nice marmot

th
I think Bill’s point was that a party that not only refused to properly condemn J6 but was in many cases complicit in the various plans to subvert the will of the people does not deserve the support of any patriotic Americans. I agree with him and so do many true conservatives, if you use the traditional meaning of the word.

I think Bill’s point was that a party that not only refused to properly condemn J6 but was in many cases complicit in the various plans to subvert the will of the people does not deserve the support of any patriotic Americans. I agree with him and so do many true conservatives, if you use the traditional meaning of the word.
yes. I won't point by point it, but it is obvious that he and many other conservatives are holding fast while their former party loses its mind. This before J6. They, as do we all, hope it comes back around or something less strange and foreign takes its place.

Reactions: shonuff253
This is so boring. Yall know you are posting on a message board subject to content moderation too right? And if they want to bias that moderation any which way, they can. So why is this a story? Is this actually news to someone?

Ha ha ha at true conservatives. No true conservatives agree with you are bill Krystal. Why do you think trying to prove election fraud, which surely happened, why else do the dims demand such lax voting laws, procedures and practices, is “subverting” the election? There is nothing patriotic about a democrat. You all hate America and want it changed into something else. You all want to be Europe, but with more government interference in our everyday lives. You have really gone deep blue psycho.

Have you raised issue with your party electing an election denier as leader??? No you haven’t. Because you’re all lib all the time.

yes. I won't point by point it, but it is obvious that he and many other conservatives are holding fast while their former party loses its mind. This before J6. They, as do we all, hope it comes back around or something less strange and foreign takes its place.
Bill Krystal is a dimorat and you are wrong. Dims are not losing their minds. They were lost long ago.

"Willing votes for leftists ideology" sounds like you've finally seen the light and Big Lie is just that if you're saying "Willing votes". I love the person growth.
What you said makes no sense. It was not a compliment. Let me try to clear up what I said do you might understand. I hope when America goes full communist because people like you are voting for that crap, that you and those that agree with you SUFFER more than those of us that voted for freedom and liberty. You and those of your ilk deserve what’s coming. The rest of us do not.

Maybe by being too soft and letting progressives take over the educational system in America so that folks like you no longer have a clue about anything but are fully indoctrinated with leftist bull crap, no respect for God or the sanctity of life we have somehow contributed to this issue.

Progressives should have been banished from the USA or at least imprisoned for a life of hard labor busting rocks. Then America home of the free could have been saved.

How dumb does one have to be to not see that you are falling in line with the grand plan to have one world government where the rich and elite have everything and the rest of us are nothing but serfs. Why do you think dims want open borders? Why suddenly are most of the European nations allowing the flood gates of immigration to be open. They want to spread the poverty of the third world out amongst all countries so the middle will have to care for them. Why suddenly electric cars? They are going to restrict travel for the masses. They will have their private jets and super yachts while the rest of us will end up with a horse and wagon. I will fight. People like you go willingly. Your side has the majority Im afraid or at least we are very near the tipping point. If your side is not totally eliminated from power in 2024 it’s over. I hope you are young and suffer for many many years if you get what you vote for.

Reactions: sallen4250
You all hate America
Progressives should have been banished from the USA or at least imprisoned for a life of hard labor busting rocks. Then America home of the free could have been saved.
Sadly, there are plenty of people like you who have been brainwashed into hating half of your fellow citizens more than any external threat. This kind of division is a critical component of the agenda of our foreign adversaries to weaken the US and while I feel bad for you, I also recognize that there is likely no coming back from the hatred you unironically communicate here on a near daily basis.

I won't bother engaging with you but I do hope you and the others like you find some peace in the future and learn to love all of the people our country again and not just the ones who share your specific views about policy.

Last edited:
Sadly, there are plenty of people like you who are have been brainwashed into hating half of your fellow citizens more than any external threat. This kind of division is a critical component of the agenda of our foreign adversaries to weaken the US and while I feel bad for you, I also recognize that there is likely no coming back from the hatred you unironically communicate here on a near daily basis.

I won't bother engaging with you but I do hope you and the others like you find some peace in the future and learn to love all of the people our country again and not just the ones who share your specific views about policy.
You can’t engage because you have nothing to say. Your side is the one that hates America and wants it changed. Your side is the one that wants the government to force perversion on my children and grandchildren and to force me to pay for your murder of innocent babies.

Good grief man. That gobelty gook about loving all people is totally laughable and ridiculous coming from a lib. I shouldn’t have to remind you that it is your party that started identity politics and such wonderful pols as obuma and killary calling those that disagree with them deplorable’s and gun toting Bible bangers. And. How in the world do you think you can claim to love all people when you support murdering the most innocent people????? The amount of hypocrisy you dims spew is beyond all measure. I care enough for all people to wish they would change from their sinful ways. But I am not required to agree with you when you are wrong. In fact the Bible tells us not to even bid Gods speed to those that teach error. Homosexuality and baby murder are 2 huge no no’s in Gods eyes. So you can throw out all the fake I feel sorry for you platitudes but you are not fooling me. Your pal marmot has even posted that he wished I would die. Something I have never nor am I now hoping for you. In fact I hope the opposite. I hope you live long enough to recognize the error of your way. I hope you change. That does not mean that you and those that vote like you get a pass. If you succeed in destroying the country, I do hope you reap what you sow.

It’s also incredibly crazy you would call me brainwashed. LOL. you believe the obvious lies of the left and the msm. Talk about brainwashing. You are like a 2 yr old when it comes to understanding all that is going on in the world. Head in sand 2 yr old. Lol. Yeah, Brandon never sold influence, he’s not a criminal, the media is fair and can be trusted, the gov agencies don’t cover for each other and are honest with us. LMBO. And you have the audacity to call someone else brainwashed. SMH.

Last edited:
You can’t engage because you have nothing to say. Your side is the one that hates America and wants it changed. Your side is the one that wants the government to force perversion on my children and grandchildren and to force me to pay for your murder of innocent babies.

Good grief man. That gobelty gook about loving all people is totally laughable and ridiculous coming from a lib. I shouldn’t have to remind you that it is your party that started identity politics and such wonderful pols as obuma and killary calling those that disagree with them deplorable’s and gun toting Bible bangers. And. How in the world do you think you can claim to love all people when you support murdering the most innocent people????? The amount of hypocrisy you dims spew is beyond all measure. I care enough for all people to wish they would change from their sinful ways. But I am not required to agree with you when you are wrong. In fact the Bible tells us not to even bid Gods speed to those that teach error. Homosexuality and baby murder are 2 huge no no’s in Gods eyes. So you can throw out all the fake I feel sorry for you platitudes but you are not fooling me. Your pal marmot has even posted that he wished I would die. Something I have never nor am I now hoping for you. In fact I hope the opposite. I hope you live long enough to recognize the error of your way. I hope you change. That does not mean that you and those that vote like you get a pass. If you succeed in destroying the country, I do hope you reap what you sow.

It’s also incredibly crazy you would call me brainwashed. LOL. you believe the obvious lies of the left and the msm. Talk about brainwashing. You are like a 2 yr old when it comes to understanding all that is going on in the world. Head in sand 2 yr old. Lol. Yeah, Brandon never sold influence, he’s not a criminal, the media is fair and can be trusted, the gov agencies don’t cover for each other and are honest with us. LMBO. And you have the audacity to call someone else brainwashed. SMH.
Good stuff, Cherry. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg
How so? Did the Biden administration threaten sanctions or any other punitive action? Or did they make requests, just as the Trump administration made requests in 2020, many of which were subsequently honored by Twitter?

Help me understand what exactly the exposure is.
Your talking point just got debunked. Taibi and Weis say that the claim that republicans and Trump made requests may be true but they can’t find any. So either it’s another lie from the MSM or was so rare as to be statistically insignificant.

You and I rarely agree on politics but you tend to be at least rational. I would hope on this subject you would see how dangerous this is to our country and democracy itself.

Your talking point just got debunked. Taibi and Weis say that the claim that republicans and Trump made requests may be true but they can’t find any. So either it’s another lie from the MSM or was so rare as to be statistically insignificant.

You and I rarely agree on politics but you tend to be at least rational. I would hope on this subject you would see how dangerous this is to our country and democracy itself.
I swear you guys won't be happy until you see Hunter's 🍆.

This is so boring. Yall know you are posting on a message board subject to content moderation too right? And if they want to bias that moderation any which way, they can. So why is this a story? Is this actually news to someone?
Do you even read the news? Yes, a website can run their business according to any terms of use they wish and it's not that Twitter wanted to run a leftist propaganda site that is news. It's the fact that the U.S. government was involved in censoring LAWFUL speech under the guise of misinformation while also promoting misinformation on the same sites.

It is literally beginning to become undeniable that agencies designed to protect U.S. citizens were using a private company to spread propaganda. Whether you like Trump or not, if it's true agencies under his purview were actively trying to sabotage his reelection by censoring his supporters, it's a pretty big story and every American should be determined to find the truth. And yes, I'd say the same thing if Musk tried to censor supporters of the current POTUS. I don't trust either party and don't want either one running a 1984 type government.

I swear you guys won't be happy until you see Hunter's 🍆.
I'm not sure but I think he's out there if you care to look. But seriously, aren't you the least bit curious since it appears an exec branch agency was working with Twitter to censor the supporters of their boss and covering up misdeeds of his obviously compromised opponent?

I'm not sure but I think he's out there if you care to look. But seriously, aren't you the least bit curious since it appears an exec branch agency was working with Twitter to censor the supporters of their boss and covering up misdeeds of his obviously compromised opponent?
That a request was made not to allow the release of the POTUS drug-addicted son's 🍆 pic...no that doesn't bother me in the least.

That a request was made not to allow the release of the POTUS drug-addicted son's 🍆 pic...no that doesn't bother me in the least.
According to the doc dump, there were a lot more request to censor pubs and more actions taken that simply to screen porn off the site. I don't see how anyone that is intellectually honest, and I believe you are, isn't concerned that unelected bureaucrats seem to be running a 1984 propaganda operation complete with their own misinfo and attacks on anyone that objects.

According to the doc dump, there were a lot more request to censor pubs and more actions taken that simply to screen porn off the site. I don't see how anyone that is intellectually honest, and I believe you are, isn't concerned that unelected bureaucrats seem to be running a 1984 propaganda operation complete with their own misinfo and attacks on anyone that objects.
Requests and by Twitterd own admission no heavy handed tactics were used. What's the difference with admin making a request MSM which they've done since the 50's

Requests and by Twitterd own admission no heavy handed tactics were used. What's the difference with admin making a request MSM which they've done since the 50's
There is literal proof that the FBI informed facebook and twitter of a hack and release campaign by the russians concerning Hunter's laptop and the info went far beyond his personal demons. They knew the notices they were giving weren't true just like they knew the evidence in the dossier was BS.

If it comes out in 24 that DeSantis and his flunkies were collecting millions in payments from the chicoms and partnering with com party officials, do you think that would be portrayed as Russian disinformation? Are you comfortable with a federal police force that presents false evidence and swears to it in court and then creates a propaganda campaign aimed at manipulating a political campaign?

Yet it was ok to use 34’s entire family against him. Nothing was sacred. I am sure it doesn’t bother you. And there was way more to it than that.

Yet it was ok to use 34’s entire family against him. Nothing was sacred. I am sure it doesn’t bother you. And there was way more to it than that.
🤣🤣🤣I believe it was 34's family...and the women he forced to have an abortion that came out against him.

🤣🤣🤣I believe it was 34's family...and the women he forced to have an abortion that came out against him.
Yea. They called the cameras too their house. Who put them on tv. Lol. Which party sought them out. If that was fair play, hunter should have been. But he wasn’t because someone censored it. What if all of the family info on Herschel was censored. You think warnickel would be in office right now.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
Do you even read the news? Yes, a website can run their business according to any terms of use they wish and it's not that Twitter wanted to run a leftist propaganda site that is news. It's the fact that the U.S. government was involved in censoring LAWFUL speech under the guise of misinformation while also promoting misinformation on the same sites.

It is literally beginning to become undeniable that agencies designed to protect U.S. citizens were using a private company to spread propaganda. Whether you like Trump or not, if it's true agencies under his purview were actively trying to sabotage his reelection by censoring his supporters, it's a pretty big story and every American should be determined to find the truth. And yes, I'd say the same thing if Musk tried to censor supporters of the current POTUS. I don't trust either party and don't want either one running a 1984 type government.
The allegations are that this happened with the coordination of the Biden campaign not the government. Biden was not president nor in government at the time.

Reactions: nice marmot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT