ADVERTISEMENT

Radi and Dash .....

''M''

National Champion
May 16, 2013
somewhat perplexed to see nukes and blacklistings with so few users now frequenting this place

Of course we can all understand that it's time to stop complaining ..... And I actually believe yall have finally taken the site into the current century .... Especially works well with mobile devices so kudos for that

But why nuke and blacklist these fellas ? A lot of them have been around forever and are trying to hang on ..... iMo yall could remain lenient on them and the complaining will peter out anyway

Oh.... And is it possible to combine the 'how to' threads ?

somewhat perplexed to see nukes and blacklistings with so few users now frequenting this place

But why nuke and blacklist these fellas ? A lot of them have been around forever and are trying to hang on ..... iMo yall could remain lenient on them and the complaining will peter out anyway

I have been nuked more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 15+ years!!!

Of course we can all understand that it's time to stop complaining ..... And I actually believe yall have finally taken the site into the current century .... Especially works well with mobile devices so kudos for that

Oh.... And is it possible to combine the 'how to' threads ?

Not sure about nukes.....as far as blacklists go, nobody has been blacklisted since April 23.

Not sure about nukes.....as far as blacklists go, nobody has been blacklisted since April 23.

Fair enough , however Modoc Joe told me he had his posting priveledges removed by a moderator called 'moosefish' for posting inappropriate content .... The content referred to was a post where he praised the content of the new technical upgrades

So is that not a blacklisting ? I mean .... Yall do what you want to do.... Don't take my questions wrong here ..... I'm just wanting to share the groundrules with my friends

Can you consolidate the 'how to' threads?

Fair enough , however Modoc Joe told me he had his posting priveledges removed by a moderator called 'moosefish' for posting inappropriate content .... The content referred to was a post where he praised the content of the new technical upgrades

So is that not a blacklisting ?
I don't see it in the system....I'll check.....i do know he wouldn't have been sat down for saying that. Would have had to been something else, ie name calling or posting completely nude pics.

I don't see it in the system....I'll check.....i do know he wouldn't have been sat down for saying that. Would have had to been something else, ie name calling or posting completely nude pics.
He did make a disparaging remark about those that chose not to post here anymore and went to a new site in their hissy fit..... No weiner pics tho

He did make a disparaging remark about those that chose not to post here anymore and went to a new site in their hissy fit..... No weiner pics tho
Not sure but that may have been it. We'd prefer that nobody would make disparaging remarks about anyone regardless of what side they are on.

We'd prefer that nobody would make disparaging remarks about anyone regardless of what side they are on.>>

Thanks.

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT