ADVERTISEMENT

So if there is no biological definition of a man or woman, is the WNBA bigoted?

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
And how long before the name is changed?

I guess they could rename to Players who identify as an undefinable person league.

Of course having fun here, but where does this go?

Our society, and its self indulgent desires, truly makes no sense.

If a man wants to pretend he’s a woman, great! But a pretend female should not be allowed to compete against biological females.

Funny, we aren’t seeing pretend men pushing to compete against biological males.

So it really is more than testosterone levels in the bloodstream?

We have reached a state that truth has been erased and falls to the whims of rationalization. Of course, in the history of mankind, we grew from the imaginary pretend life as we moved from childhood to adulthood.

Now we no longer demand or expect a person to mature and think logically. We no longer have the demands to provide and protect. To work to sustain family. So we just cater to whatever group accepts us and then expect to be provided for.

This whole issue is bigger than Bud Light. It’s a movement that is designed to pull people from a reverence and relationship to God, to a life of self importance and emptiness.

It makes no sense really. It’s a spiritual issue. We are being eaten by our own vices. A society cannot and has never survived self indulgence, nor in the history of the world. Rules and orderly conduct, as we were founded, that could sustain our republic, have been discarded for vice. It will kill us.

We see all of this unfold. People aren’t happier, they’re suicidal. And we have become unable to survive life, unless it’s exactly what we want.

So where is this all taking us. As a Christian, I know. But it just seems amazing to watch just how far off the tracks common sense has gone.

God help us and protect us. Comfort those struggling and heal them. Bring us and keep us closer to you in humble obedience.

I guess they could rename to Players who identify as an undefinable person league.

If a man wants to pretend he’s a woman, great! But a pretend female should not be allowed to compete against biological females.

Funny, we aren’t seeing pretend men pushing to compete against biological males.

We have reached a state that truth has been erased and falls to the whims of rationalization. Of course, in the history of mankind, we grew from the imaginary pretend life as we moved from childhood to adulthood.

Now we no longer demand or expect a person to mature and think logically. We no longer have the demands to provide and protect. To work to sustain family. So we just cater to whatever group accepts us and then expect to be provided for.

This whole issue is bigger than Bud Light. It’s a movement that is designed to pull people from a reverence and relationship to God, to a life of self importance and emptiness.

It makes no sense really. It’s a spiritual issue. We are being eaten by our own vices. A society cannot and has never survived self indulgence, nor in the history of the world. Rules and orderly conduct, as we were founded, that could sustain our republic, have been discarded for vice. It will kill us.

We see all of this unfold. People aren’t happier, they’re suicidal. And we have become unable to survive life, unless it’s exactly what we want.

So where is this all taking us. As a Christian, I know. But it just seems amazing to watch just how far off the tracks common sense has gone.

God help us and protect us. Comfort those struggling and heal them. Bring us and keep us closer to you in humble obedience.
It is working as Satan desired! Even if one is not born again, they should see the illogical mess that is being pushed on our society. The end gain is for the liberal segment to breakdown Gods laws as you stated and bring chaos and disorder to our nation and world. Looking at current events in relation to the Bible, we should all make sure our houses are in order. It seems that the book of Revelation is playing out in very specific detail, live time. I’m sure God is upset with our actions and attempts to tear down his word.

Agree but I think there is a more deeper motive to this movement. I think they want to be with women athletes so they can brainwash them into becoming lesbian that’s part of the movement and also to kill Christians that fight against their sick asses.

Agree but I think there is a more deeper motive to this movement. I think they want to be with women athletes so they can brainwash them into becoming lesbian that’s part of the movement and also to kill Christians that fight against their sick asses.
I think the whole trans community is against straight relationships. On a higher level the elites are using it as population control.

Jesus is getting ready to settle things for good.

Chrissie Hynde & “The Pretenders” could do that league’s official theme song.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT