ADVERTISEMENT

So now we’re openly mocking deployed service members?

He is a retard but light years more cognizant than Joe.
While I am all for equal opportunity barbs for any political party, just how did he mock the deployed? He mocked Nikki Haley.

Is this some kind of over the top empathy joke? I am sure there will some connection made to show he also insulted indeginius people and gay lesbian trans pole vaulters just because he was insulting her.

It wasn’t nice. Think it triggered someone deployed overseas? Doubt it. I am not even sure why he brought it up. It was crass.

Lower energy costs
Seal the border
Sheriff the world
Lower inflation
Protect the innocent
Stop handing our taxes out for political leverage and appeasement.
Be strong and authoritative

That is what we need. Whoever it is needs to fit that bill

While I am all for equal opportunity barbs for any political party, just how did he mock the deployed? He mocked Nikki Haley.

Is this some kind of over the top empathy joke? I am sure there will some connection made to show he also insulted indeginius people and gay lesbian trans pole vaulters just because he was insulting her.

It wasn’t nice. Think it triggered someone deployed overseas? Doubt it. I am not even sure why he brought it up. It was crass.

Lower energy costs
Seal the border
Sheriff the world
Lower inflation
Protect the innocent

Easy PW, I'm voting for him. I don't even know what he said, but I've heard him say enough stupid shit that I assume it is true.

Easy PW, I'm voting for him. I don't even know what he said, but I've heard him say enough stupid shit that I assume it is true.
He said it, but his barb was aimed at Nikki. He wasn’t making a social comment about our deployed servicemen.

You would have to want his comment to be about some grandiose rub against the military. I mean, good grief.

Lower energy costs
Seal the border
Sheriff the world
Lower inflation
Protect the innocent

great post

Kennedy was what? 45 when he ran against Nixon in 1960? Nixon was 47. Carter was about 53, I think, and his VP was 48. They would have all laughed at an 80 year old candidate, and they would have torn him to shreds. Times have changed, we don’t have politicians like that anymore. Oh we have narcissists like Newsom, who is destroying California as quickly as he can, and Buttigeig who’s still perfecting the art of doing nothing, but we don’t have any men or women that can run the country, and that opens us up to be screwed by a really old, bad president. Or worse, if they don’t make it, their successor. Is there a better Republican candidate than Trump? And is there not somebody better that the walking dead Biden? No, they don’t make them like they used to. Not even close.

There was no need to be attacking her anyway. He steps in a pile about once a day. He’s not capable of sticking to a script.
Yeah, the “deplorable” get antsy when he goes off script?

If you don't worship trump....your either a lib, rino, or worse. If you quote what he says, it's fake news.
I hear where you are coming from here, but no one in the history of our country has been taken out of context more. It would already be bad enough by some of his regular context. But instead the media takes shit constantly out of context with him, and now so many don’t believe anything anymore. I can’t say I blame them. It just happened in another thread. The dictator stupidity. The good people on both sides. Even the most ardent lefties are admitting the media played them to create racial
Conflict.

There is no need to do it. But the media can’t help themselves. They lie and manipulate the message as much as they tell the truth.

I hear where you are coming from here, but no one in the history of our country has been taken out of context more. It would already be bad enough by some of his regular context. But instead the media takes shit constantly out of context with him, and now so many don’t believe anything anymore. I can’t say I blame them. It just happened in another thread. The dictator stupidity. The good people on both sides. Even the most ardent lefties are admitting the media played them to create racial
Conflict.

There is no need to do it. But the media can’t help themselves. They lie and manipulate the message as much as they tell the truth.
I was amazed when I came across this, today. Mr. Rapaport was/is one of the most anti-Trump guys out there. His ability to admit that he was wrong about the Charlottesville comments shocked me. I think it's a cautionary tale to a lot of people about believing the framing of what they're being fed.

I was amazed when I came across this, today. Mr. Rapaport was/is one of the most anti-Trump guys out there. His ability to admit that he was wrong about the Charlottesville comments shocked me. I think it's a cautionary tale to a lot of people about believing the framing of what they're being fed.

That podcast clip has been out for a few days. It blew me away too. I referenced him and attached that clip to a few posts. That is akin to madcow admitting she was wrong, and isn’t going to vote for Biden. I think that was a ground shaking moment for any progressives out there. One of the liberal elite said the media is tainted. Biden sucks.

My problem with Mr. Rapaport's epiphany, as well as many others, is there was really no way to be fooled in the first place. You had highly publicized statements by Trump and his staff about his quote, there were transcripts of the statement and also statements from Trump where he repeatedly disavowed any support from racist and you still had guys like Chris Wallace asking Trump in a debate if he was going to disavow racism. Yeah, Trump said some wild things and punched down way to often but the good people on both sides and he wants us to drink bleach should have embarrassed anyone that repeated that crazy spin.

Last edited:
Reactions: zingerdawg
My problem with Mr. Rapport's epiphany, as well as many others, is there was really no way to be fooled in the first place. You had highly publicized statements by Trump and his staff about his quote, there were transcripts of the statement and also statements from Trump where he repeatedly disavowed any support from racist and you still had guys like Chris Wallace asking Trump in a debate if he was going to disavow racism. Yeah, Trump said some wild things and punched down way to often but the good people on both sides and he wants us to drink bleach should have embarrassed anyone that repeated that crazy spin.
They aren’t. His most recent statements regarding how he would negotiate to get the members of nato to pay their fair share is being used against him right now on social media. Same with the dictator comment. The context used by the media and sheep running to social media is always left out.

They aren’t. His most recent statements regarding how he would negotiate to get the members of nato to pay their fair share is being used against him right now on social media. Same with the dictator comment. The context used by the media and sheep running to social media is always left out.
Yeah, the dictator thing is beyond absurd. First, you have to start with the reality that Trump couldn't even get his own party to fall in line which is kind of important for a dictator. Then if you create a list of things dictators do, Obama and whomever is currently running the Dem party would check off way more of those boxes than Trump.

He has done a complete 180. His rants are historic. One at a time!

Explain how he’s mocking deployed service members …you may need to back to school and learn how to interpret the English language
Do what is Haley’s husband? You may need to go back to school to interpret the English language….

Reactions: celticdawg
Spin it OP, spin it like u dims do everything Trump says.

He's going to be YOUR President for the next 4 years.

Spin it OP, spin it like u dims do everything Trump says.

He's going to be YOUR President for the next 4 years.
Ha. First thing, I’m definitely not a “dim” (is the light going down in here? Lol). Been a Republican my whole life. Despise everything the left believes and does….

My question though…when do we start saying the voting machines are rigged though? Just need to know when to get ready to pronounce it to the social media world? 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT